Friday, May 20, 2005

Stealing Bitches from Weanie Dudes & The Illusion of holding Bitches with Fucking Skills

What it do Readership! Topsoil is in rare form, with conversation beyond the norm. My Bitches greet me with hey Daddy or what up Pimp! A mad bitch might say what up Playah, and drag tha Playahhh, out like that, you know just laced with sarcasm. That's tha bitch I laugh at, and say Bitch, what tha fuck did you call me for? Bitch talk shit to yourself in the mirror (click)! Thats the sound of me hanging up on a bitch. I say Check a Bitch at least twice a day to stay in shape.

I just stole a bitch from her dude, He fucked the shit out of her daily and ate her pussy with zest and relish. I have never fucked her, oh I fucked her in the mind, but not the pussy. One day she told me with disgust etched in her too pretty face "My dude likes to fuck to much! I'm like damn nigga don't you got some shit to do? Is that all that on your mind?". Don't get it twisted Bitches love dick, however thats a statement a bitch makes when she knows you love her pussy. Also when a bitch makes statements like that about you to other niggas, your bitch is about to get taken. Oh and this can happen to you even if you are married, shit, I have inadvertenly stolen married bitches from husbands, bitches I had never fucked. My philosophy on stealing bitches is as follows, If a nigga is not your friend or an important business associate, and his bitch chooses you it is against that laws of nature not to take that bitch. Now a business asscoiate is a clear cut definition, friend is a little more murky. In principle I don't have but a couple of friends, the rest are associates and niggas I know. You have to be careful, some niggas will kill you behind they bitch. So in that respect you have to determine is the bitch worth that type of dramma. You know, do you wanna have a shoot out behind this bitch? I might behind a bad bitch with low mileage pulling down 50K plus a year in her mid twenties that was paying me. A worthless bitch just for the sake of a dick suck or some guts? maybe not. I know niggas in prison and dead that have though.

I say the only way to truely control and hold a bitch is to be willing to let her go, and to be hitting on all the Mack Elements. 1.) Stay in shape skinny pimping (Good Health) 2.) Have Money 3.)A nice Home (By yourself) 4.) Smell Good always 5.) Tight Vehicle 6.) Bomb Wardrobe 7.) Intelligence 8.) Diamonds 9.) Other Bitches and provide evidence thereof 10.) Conversation Skills 11.) Always positive and energetic 12.) Never show fear or lack of leadership in times of adversity 13.) the ability to be ruthless when necessary. 14.) The ability to turn your back on the pussy when necessary. If you lack any of these elements you could never really be a Mack. Now a truely seasoned Mack could say take a fall for some reason or another (i.e. Prison or some major financial loss) lose everything, but then through sheer will and focus rebuild everything.

Stealing a bitch is a hell of thing, A nigga wins, a nigga looses it's fucked up, yet good. Oh and what goes around comes around meaning: I have had many bitches stolen from me. So it's like a circle, you steal bitches and your bitches get stolen. All you can do is keep pulling bitches and tightening your game. This is why you must be able to let a bitch leave, if she wants to.

My freshly stolen bitch wants to consumate our Mack to bitch relationship. The only way that can be done is for her to suck my dick and swallow every drop of semen I pump into her face.

3 comments:

Wigwam Jones said...

This is some pretty funny stuff. Do you really talk like that?

spankmewithaspoon said...

i learned alot from this piece. The Mack rules. In two days, you have given words and codes to practices that were previously "grey zones". I so clearly now see that I am either the mack, or getting macked. The only guys I let mack me are twenty years my junior, and if they come in fives. That is one cum banquet. Just representing the 180, Daddy. I hope these X's have some inkling of how fortunate they are to have been processed by the seamless master. Big kisses.

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... The word soccer came from Fitness and bodybuilding Bontril cheap Tucson center free antidepressants 16soma xenical cheap xenical prescription Hair loss woman hair loss woman gay latino gangsters Bosch dishwasher spares uk retractable awnings chevrolet dealerships Healthmate+saunas take xenical if not clinically obese Oregon ophir laser tatoo removal passafist.com Fat ass immigrants phentermine xenical cheap diet pills truck seat cover makers in the cleveland area Assfuck anal lesb teen