Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Fuck that Nigga TopSoil!

What it Do Readership! TopSoil going Big on Bitches, Concentrating on nathan but my riches. Niggas and Bitches welcome to the TopSoil colloquium on being a Mack, I shall be your colloquist. My readership is growing, I appreciate everyone who comes to read the magnificent words of TopSoil the Great, Even the Haters. I know you read my atrocious words and you are filled with revulsion, I am thankful for that.

Never fuck a bitch without getting somthing from the Bitch first. When you pull a bitch and you start working with her, Keep everything romantic, Be attentive, But remember, Mitt before Dick. A bitch will come up with somthing, trust me. A bitch will present you with somthing, clothing, jewlery, or some service. By receiving somthing from the bitch first, she has presented you with an offering, an offering of good faith. This will strengthen the hold you have over the bitch.

A bitches contributions to a Mack are only as strong as the game of that Mack. What does this mean? It means that a bitches contribution of goods and services will flow if your game is tight, If your game is weak, then your contributions will dwindle to zero. One of the ways your game weakens is by giving your bitch to much dick, or shall we say you fuck her whenever she wants to fuck. That will cause her to believe that you are receiving the priviledge of fucking her when it should be the other way around. Then why should she give you anything when your getting all of her magnificent pussy? I give bitches dick when they deserve it, I have so many bitches, that if I fucked every bitch when she wanted to fuck, I would have no semen. As a Mack for real, If you control lets say ten bitches, you could not fuck those bitches everytime they wanted to fuck, you would be forced to manage your dick wisely.

Another very valuable piece of information for aspiring Macks and dudes who want more control of they few bitches. The art of pretending to be rejected in order to increase desire. A great example of this is as follows, One of my bitches said "Fuck you Top, I can get way better Niggaz than you!" I said "Okay Bitch, Goodbye!". I never attempted to contact the bitch, I showed no emotion, I just replaced her. A month or so later she calls me crying, I said "Awww Baby whats wrong?" she said in a ass kissing voice "I'm sorry baby, I was going through some things, I want us to be together". I said "Damn babygirl, I miss you too, I just don't want any problems, I'll always love you though" she said "What do you mean? Can't we just get back together I'm so sorry" I said "Baby that sounds good, but YOU fired me, I'll have to think about that for a while, I can't make any dicisions on that issue, I understand if thats unacceptable for you, you are a dime piece, Im just an average dude". Now note what I did here, I didn't tell her she had no chance, I just put her in a holding pattern, she realizes she competing with other bitches, I feigned reject to increase desire. There are many examples of this technique.

Oh shit, I forgot, I gots to go see this bitch, I'll return on the Morrow, Suckas!