Wednesday, June 01, 2005

TopSoil going Big On Bitches!

What tha Fuck it Do Readership! TopSoil wit Diamonds that Skink, Here to say Fuck what you square bitches think! You know I am really proud of these high voltage words I'm putting out, I love the fact that these words are like a dual edged sword, Some people love it, Some people hate it. If you are a Sucka ass Nigga and you reading this, don't you wish you could check bitches like me? You know when your bitch gets out of line talking to much, saying dumb shit, trying to over power you. Thats why I exist to check bitches, on the muthafukkin spot. It's bitches out there reading this who know, they run over they dudes, and that shit is funny to them. Deep down they wish they man would stand up to some of the bullshit they put out there on purpose. When your bitch talks to her friends, they laugh and talk about how you begged for some pussy, or how you looked like you were about to cry when she told you she fucked some other dude. Or how you eat her pussy all the fucking time and she will NEVER suck your dick, and swallow some nut? NIGGA PLEASE! It's Niggas married to bitches like this. The new slang phrase for today students is "Going Big" meaning to Clown a muthafukka or go crazy on a muthafukka, thus: TopSoil going Big on Bitches!

It's a beautifull day in Compton, USA, Please belive it! It's an overcast day at the moment, It won't stay that way, summer is upon us, It's vintage Gangbang season. Oh shit, I ran accross one of my new projects, my white bitch Krystyn. I have'nt seen her for a minute, she was excited as fuck to see me. She's the Manager of an upscale resturant in downtown Long Beach. She's a Sex in the City bitch, know what I mean. This is a six figure bitch, with a home in Palos Verdes, and no kids, a straight money having freak bitch. I'll pull the trigger on her ass today, she's wants to let me kick it with her and her Sex in the City club and do some wine tasting. You see I'm a Mack with dynamic range, I can fuck with Top of the line educated bitches down to that most severe Hoodrat, there are positives dealing with all types of Bitches.

As A Mack or Man period you must know this, the dynamics of Bitches and their friends. No matter what Bitches are organized into groups of like minded bitches, with a Hierarchy. There is always a Queen Bee bitch that is the spiritual leader of the bitches, and the follower bitches. The Queen Bee of a group of bitches usually leads by example, she has more money, better niggas, mainly she is ahead of the other bitches in Nigga management skills. When the subordinate bitches fuck with different niggas, they run the details about each nigga past the Queen Bee for approval. So when you are having a battle of minds against a bitch, you are really battling with the Queen Bee Bitch. Now if you are smart when you fuck with a bitch, you must identify who the Queen Bee Bitch is as soon as possible, and you need to know how powerful the bitch is. You might find out the Bitch you're dealing with is the Queen Bee Bitch which can be good and bad. Some bitches think they are the Queen Bee of their respective clicks but they may deluding themselves, and the Queen bee is a different bitch, ruling quietly. If you are perceptive, you can tell when your bitch has received some new orders from the Queen Bee. When ever your Bitch brings you around her homegirls for approval, watch how the bitches interact, Identify the Queen Bee. One of the positives of fucking with a Queen Bee bitch, is if your power is strong over her, that power will extend to all the bitches under her, which has the potential of bringing you more bitches. Also is you make a fool out of the Queen Bee bitch in the end it will bring you prestige from the Bitches who observed what happened. I remember a few years ago I was waring with a one of Los Angeles's greatest Top of the food chain Queen Bee Bitches, for the mind of her sister Carnetta, It was a fierce mental war, I didn't even meet the bitch face to face until we had been almost 2 years into the war, and when we finally met, there was the respectfull acknowledgement of worthy advisaries, I bullshit you not. I ended up having to fire Carnetta with no get back, a very rare move by a Mack, yet important.

Square ass Niggas tighten up your game don't let that square bitch Mack on you, you Mack that Bitch! You know sombody told me a slogan, "It ain't tricking if you got it!", I don't agree with that shit. I think lil Wayne said that shit, thats bullshit.

3 comments:

lazzy said...

you swore seventy two times... in one post... youre a good writer if you overlook the phenominal amount of bitches and fucks etc. its a shame to see talent be diluted by fowl curses

btw youre sexist and it isnt nice...

BossMack said...

Lazzy thanks for your input, I wasn't aware that I used that much profanity. What your reading is a mixture of the Classical King's English and Inner Urban Area Ebonics. I belive words are words used to convey ideas and emotion. I acknowledge I am an extreme Misogynist, and I don't give a fuck if it isn't nice. I don't know what kind of world you live in, in my world nice dudes don't survive.

fck u said...

UR A WHORE! MOTHAFUCA!