Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Bossious Mackious Tetragrammaton

What it Do Readership! Tha BossMack TopSoil is with you still, I Stay Extra Krispy wit a Gang of Bitches for Real! I'm postin' late because I had shit to do, Muthafukkas is lucky I'm releasing game like this. Off Top last night I went to see Shak and his boys shit on tha Lake Show, it didn't happen, Oh by tha way Tha BossMack TopSoil doesn't like tha Lakers, Fuck tha Lakers! Let me continue, I'm at tha game, Me and Zee (Zennia), and what tha fuck did I see during warm ups before tha game, Shak and Kobe Shaking hands! I was upset, I thought to myself, these Muthafukkas is going to Make Up or some shit, I told Zee, I said "Zee, these Muthafukkas is gonna Make Up or some shit, probably even hug!" I know you out there thinking I'm trippin', this is real talk! Them Niggas Hugged before tha game and ended tha beef, I was disappointed, THEN tha Heat got they ass beat, and cost me $300.00, plus I had to listen to Niggas talk shit. Also Young Andrew Bynum clowned Shak and made him look hella old, Man! Fuck it, I still had fun, I love rolling around wit bitches doing fun shit. After tha Game Zee wanted to go to tha Cheese Cake Factory, she was driving and paying so I was like fuck it, we went to tha one in Marina Del Ray. Tha Cheese Cake Factory always has tha bomb vibe at night, I got a Philly Cheese Steak and Zee got tha Shrimp Scampi, everything was all good, until tha waitress started flirting with me. Real Talk, tha waitress was cheesin' extra in my direction, even changing tone when she spoke to me, Zee was ready to give tha food back and walk out, She didn't relax until I acted like I was gonna trip if I didn't get to eat. When tha bill came I said "What you gonna tip her?" and started laughing Zee was like "Yeah Nigga, I ain't leaving that Bitch shit". While I was waiting outside for tha Valet to bring my Truck, Zee was like "Excuse me a minute" and went back in tha resturant, tha valet brought tha truck then here comes Zee. I got in tha passenger side, Zee got in tha drivers side, I said "What tha fuck did you do?", she said "I told that little bitch she needed to be careful here at work, she could get off and get her ass beat in tha parking lot" I just started laughing, and turned up that new Mary J Album.

Man, these bitches is crazy ass fuck, but they fun. You Suckas out there with one Bitch that you can't control, that talks all that shit to you, I cannot relate to you. I exist in a whole nother reality, All I can say is I'm Do what I Do, Get It Done and have Fun, Nigga!

5 comments:

mrs.tj said...

Do you have any cool easy going chicks? It seems like most of em got tempers. I'm cool when a chick flirts with my husband...shit get the meal for free if you can! That just lets me know I picked up a good one!
Holla!

BossMack said...

Zee is usually cool. I think because tha waitress was white and really pretty fucked with her a bit. Plus tha waitress kind of treated Zee shitty in a way. It's difficult to explain.

TheOneandOnlyInsanely said...

Nah, I know what you mean, bitches tend to do that shit, flirt with yo man, then ask you all snotty what you want. Nah, treat us equally, or you will not get tipped, and if dude try to tip that bitch, I'm pocketing it, and if he complain, I'll be like "Oh you on that bitch side, well go home with THAT BITCH, FUCK THAT BITCH ("Ask that BITCH for some money" from Friday).

See, thats why i hate bithces, have respect for me and mine, don't disrespect me like that, and nigga if you flirt back thats even more disrespectful. Thats why I'm me, if a see a bithc with her man, I'm not gone diss her and be all in his grill, even if he do look good, cause I wouldn't want that done to me. Simple as muthafuckin that. Bitches like that.......is why I hate bitches.....

And being white didn't help either.

Anonymous said...

Yeah bitches try to show out. Especially, if you and your man are out looking nice. Bitch don't let this Yves Saint Laurent and fly shit make you think you won't get fucked up....."I'm from Compton, I just look Beverly Hills.....BITCH!!!"

jen said...

I have to admit, that I would be on fire if some fucking waitress was flirting with my date and treating me bad. Fuck that! But, since I have class (not saying Zee doesn't), I would swallow it. I mean unless the waitress was showing you tits or something, there's not much point in saying anything to her.
But, her tip would reflect her actions. They are supposed to work for the tip and you can't treat the customers differently cause she didn't know who was paying. I hate when women play that shit, she could obviously see you were with a woman, but yet still felt the need to flirt with you? Bitch.