Monday, January 09, 2006

Check a Bitch Monday on Tuesday Again: Hot Bitch!

What it Do Readership! Tha BossMack Topsoil is in tha building, Staying Krispy without drug dealing! AAAAhhhh, It's a beautiful morning readership, Tha BossMack is in that energetic mood once again. Forgive a Nigga for not posting yesterday, so much dramma and action in tha life of tha BossMack, somtimes I just can't sit down to write these magnificent words. This past weekend, Tha BossMack was nice (I can't believe I just wrote that), I went to that funeral with no bitch in tow. I think that was a good move, that funeral was small, I think there would have been some explosive dramma, even tho my ex-bitch had her new Nigga there. Funny thing, right after that sad event (I hate funerals) Tacoya calls me, I mean like as soon as we roll out of tha Graveyard. Her tone was borderline hostle, she was like "What's going on? Why you taking so long to call me?" I knitted my eyebrows, I said "I'm leaving tha funeral, whats wrong with you?" I wanted to cuss tha bitch out but Moms was sitting next to me, Tacoya barked "I thought we were supposed to kick it" I said "Yeah, we SUPPOSED to kick it, you need to calm your happy ass down" now my Moms is frowning, Tacoya was losing composure when she said "Well, if you want you Ex-Bitch back you can have her!" I started laughing and said "Look baby, I gotta go" (Click). Then I called Zennia and told her to meet me and Moms at tha Bamboo Teri House in Long Beach, thats my favorite Sushi Spot. Tacoya's melt down had me thinking, I wondered what would have happen if I had taken her to that funeral? Zennia was mesmerizing when she glided into tha resturant, her krispy all white Air Max were stunning on her size 6 feet, when she sat at tha table with us her Micheal perfume was intoxicating. Our lunch was great, I had put my cell phone on silent, when I checked my calls I was being blown up by Tacoya, I decided her tone was uncalled for so I put tha bitch on punishment until yesterday when I finally accepted a call from her. I am so ossified in my ways, I can can obviate hoe treachery. Tha rest of my weekend was quite pleasent, Negative bitches bring you down like a muthafukka.

16 comments:

That Girl Tam said...

HAHAHAHA @ that picture...looks like ME yesterday...go check it out...lol

TheOneandOnlyInsanely said...

Hey, I'm waiting for the juice.......

ProfessorGQ said...

oh sh--...I'm sure that sh*t had hit the fan...

Butterfly Jones said...

...you left?

TrinaBeingTrina said...

Hey you, what it do baby. I guess she was hot as fish grease (as you would say). haha

I can't wait to hear the story.

Danielle said...

LMAO!!!!!! you crazy , i love it

mrs.tj said...

Sounds like Fun times!
Bitches do be out of line sometimes. But so do Nigga's.
Holla!

Danielle said...

Tacoya barked (Boy you are straight killen me the way you word shit) I am addicted to reading yo stuff.

What it do ;) !!!!!!!!!!!

NegroPino™ said...

pull my coat.....

NegroPino™ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
TheOneandOnlyInsanely said...

Tacoya is a trip, I'll leave my comments at that.....but I knew she was trouble from that picture waaaay back in the day...

"Does this girl look like a low class hood rat?" or somethign to that effect when you first featured Tacoya.....lol


And whats up with the "Return of Dookie Pussy"?

*lol* you know i"m just fuckin with you Boss Baby......

That Girl Tam said...

LMAO @ insane: "does this girl look like a low class hood rat?" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...yeah man, she's off the hook...Idon'tgiveadamn HOW good the ass is...she needs to be cut from the stable...

Butterfly Jones said...

I guess its good to have options right. Tacoya seems to be unable to handle the pressure of being Bossbitch. Next.

TrinaBeingTrina said...

Hey you, what it do baby, I want to offer a different point of view....maybe Tacoya really is in love with you..genuinely..Then that would mean that she can't handle you having dealings with these other women, especially someone who has obviously been in the same place she is in .."Top Bitch". So maybe you should consider cutting her loose not because she is becoming ornery, but because it might be better to let her find someone that can devote all of his time and attention to her, because it seems like that is something that she might be looking for.

TrinaBeingTrina said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
spankmewithaspoon said...

You ARE nice. Last time I had a meltdown, I was put on probation for four months. Now, I'm out on something (over 3 months). I'm thinking he's married and on a morality bender.

No way was Tacoya even sane that day. Only one answer for meltdowns.
Xanax.