Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Check a Bitch Monday on Tuesday Part 2: Tha Resolution Nigga

What it Do Readership! Thats a Muthfukkin' Mack in a Mirror right there. Tha BossMack TopSoil is always with you, I'm in tha Minds of Niggas that hate me cause they weak and can't control they one toe up Bitch, and I'm in tha dreams of Bitches that know they want to fuck with a REAL Nigga, Not tha Winnie Dude they look at every day. I did tha readership derty yesterday, I know, I know. What you experienced is called SUSPENCE, feel me? I't a beautiful thing, but hey, you know I won't let muthafukkas down, I always come through!

When I left off me and Tacoya was engaged in lubricities within my domicile, I don't like disturbances when me and my main bitch are trying to accomplish great things. Katera called me a good 15 times straight, I'm thinkin' Im cussing this bitch out and putting her on punishment, that was before tha bitch was at my door. Now a Nigga like me? I never have anyone just knock on my door, so when it happens it's a little unsettling, it is also difficult to get in to my building. So theres a knock at my door, I instinctively know it's that bitch Katera. This is a gross violation of my codes of ethics for bitches, I look at Tacoya and that bitch was viceral, I said "Look, don't say shit, I'm gonna send this muthafukka away, if you trip, you gettin' put out to, feel?" Tacoya laid down, I put on my Polo robe and went to tha door and looked out tha peep hole, There's Katera. I open tha door and I step out side and closed tha door behind me, these are my words "I'm fucking Hallucinating, Why are you at my fucking door, you in Violation" Katera was visibly intoxicated, then in a pleasing ass kissing voice Katera whines "I'm sorry Daddy, I just wanted to see you, I passed by and saw your Truck, I was with this bitch Vee, she wants to see her dude I just thought I could kick it with you" I respond "Fuck that, You know how I feel about that shit, IM busy, you gots to go" I look up and I see Vee off to tha side. Katera starts to look sad, Vee blurts "Top, I tried to stop this bitch from comming over here, she's drunk, I'm a take her home" I said "Yeah you need to take your homegirl home" Katera looked like she was about to start crying when she said "I'm sorry Daddy, don't be mad, I brought you some cheese popcorn and some Granny Smith Apples (I like Cheese Popcorn and Granny smith apples at night), I know I'm wrong I just wanted to see you, don't be mad, don't look at me like that" then tha bitch strats crying handing me tha bag. I said "Vee, that this muthafukka home, yall be quite leaving up out of here" then they left. I went back in tha condo, Tacoya was taking a pull off of a freshly rolled purple joint. Tacoya stated flatly, "Who was that?" I said "A drunk bitch in violation" Tacoya said "Hmm, I remember when I did that to you and you didn't talk to me for two weeks" I said "Yeah, but you wasn't drunk when you did it". We sat there and kept smoking, I threw in a bootleg copy of that new Game DVD "Stop Snitchin" and we tripped off of that for a while then we got back at it.

Readership, what tha Fuck did you think was gonna happen? I have an understanding with all of my bitches. If they would have blown up tha spot they all would have gotten kicked tha fuck out. Then I would replace each and everyone of those bitches. Shit, I was kind a hoping Tacoya did somthing, that bitch is on tha edge anyway. I never chase bitches, I replace bitches, and thats real.

As far as Katera goes, Watch me now, that bitch called me tha next morning simpering her love and loyalty like a muthafukka. She begged for forgiveness, told me how she was drunk, and how she was going to cut back on drinking so much. I was like "Whateva, You disrespected me, and my domicile, don't call me I'll call you" then I hung up in her face LMAO!!! I'll give her a call in a week or so, and let her come through to kick it.

Mackin is as Mackin does! What up I/S babygirl I'm a holla at you!

8 comments:

ProfessorGQ said...

what's that about?

mrs.tj said...

you love them "taking a dump" shots. Glad to see you are regular!
Holla!

That Girl Tam said...

LMAO @ Mrs. Tj....HAHAHAHA @ glad to see you are regular! HAHAHAHAHAHA...now THAT'S some funny shit! HAHAHA!!

Hmm...I'm not sure what I was expecting out of that story - I was waiting for the drama from Tacoya to pop off (as I DO think she can be a little unstable at times). Wow...she really shocked me - I guess she knows the game too!

Anonymous said...

Who's wheelchair is that?

TheOneandOnlyInsanely said...

lol at anonymous.......lol


Yea holla at me forreal, that was crazy, I was hoping Tacoya acted up........

AlwaysSweet said...

hold up, Do your bitches actually know about one another? Cause I'm thinkin why didn't Tacoya question why another bitch was at your door in the first place. She sounded like she wasn't even offended by it. I would have raised hell.

Anonymous said...

Yeah Top you checked that broad the right way. Real Mack like without the yelling and tripping to wake up the neighbors. Now you should put the female on punishment for a FEW weeks until she straightens up. As a matter of fact make the bitch by you an outfit or something just for stepping out of bounds. Plus the new Jordans. LMAO....

Peace said...

"Lubricities" HA! You need to write a Mack Dictionary.