Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Check A Bitch Monday on Tuesday: A Strange Night With Katera

What it Do Readership! Tha BossMack TopSoil is in your fuckin' Area, Himilayan Nigga with Game Sicker than Maleria! Bitches and Niggas, Niggas and Bitches I came to shock tha world in tha Dove O' Bix. Ahhh, Yes another great day in good ole' Compton, USA. I'm feeling great, I'm optimistic like tha "Sounds of Blackness". Forgive your Mackman hero for being a little late with this here post, All of this Holiday shit is throwing a Nigga off a bit. I back in focus now, well thats bullshit, I'm not in focus yet, It's still some College Football Games left to bet on, tha holiday season is not really over until USC & Texas handle they business.

Readership! It's Check a Bitch Monday on tuesday, once again I'm proud to bring to you an episode from tha life of tha BossMack TopSoil where he is forced to Check a Bitch! Sunday night, which was tha first day of tha New Year, Tha BossMack decided to kick it with Katera & Her homegirls. Which means it was Tha BossMack & four bitches, I was looking really flavorful being out like that. We decided to check out tha Century Club, which is promoted as a Jamacian Club on Sunday's called Jamacian Gold. Anyways we fall up in there, it was a good atmosphere in tha place, I love hearing those reggae basslines and watching tha women winding. You know Jamacian clubs always provide tha most provacative visuals. Tha club was extra packed because of tha holidays, I wound my way through tha murky crowd and made it to tha bar, tha bitches stayed close to me. Tha Club was packed with tha whos who, of tha Jamacian/Belizian underworld in Los Angeles, them dudes was cracking hard on all of tha bitches, especially Katera. I gave a fuck tho, Katera kept her eyes on me at all times, My diamonds were explosive under tha low lighting in tha club, bitches were doing double takes on my chain. Bitches in places like that always think I'm from Yard too, until I speak, then they really don't feel me tha same. Tha reason being, Dudes from Jamacia and Belize take really good care of they bitches, Niggas from here take care of bitches to, but not tha same way. I buy a round of drinks for all of tha bitches with me, I grab a Martini, at that moment one of my homegirls who I haven't seen in a while appoaches me, her name was Neana. She hugged me, and took me out to tha dance floor, they were playing some old school Shabba Ranks "Don't Test Me", I love that old school shit. While dancing with Neana, Katera Eyeballed tha whole scene with hostle eyes, Neana noticed and and told me "A, your little broad over there is looking a little hot, Top, I will hurt that little bitch" I said "Babygirl, relax... You know how bitches are" She said "Yeah, I sure do" she smiled into my face, her smile was brilliant. I looked over to where Katera was and she was gone, Neana said "Top, I got a hook up on cloths for you let me give you my number" I gave her my cell phone, Then she entered her number, I gave her a hug and told her "You know I only dance for one song" she started laughing and I walked back towards tha bar. Now here's where tha dramma begins, When I get close to tha bar, I notice Katera on tha otherside of tha bar looking mad. Suddenly I see her turn around and look like she was yelling at someone, she turned and looked at me, Then I thought I was seeing things, I saw a dudes head go down and kiss Katera on a Titty. Without hesitation Katera grabbed a champaign bottle from tha counter an cracked this muthafukka in tha head, tha whole bar froze, security rushed to tha scene, tha dude that kissed her titty crumpled to tha floor. I rushed around to Katera, She was ready to hit this dude with more shit, Dude got up and had a hell of a knot on tha side of his forhead, Security sezied everyone involved in tha imbroglio. All of us were taken outside, once tha story was made clear, Security kicked out tha dude that was hit with tha bottle, we were allowed to return to tha club. I bought another round of drinks, I was laughing like a muthafukka, I noticed Katera wasn't happy. I asked her what was wrong, I knew she had been violated but she had gotten revenge, she said "Who was that bitch you got that number from?" I said "What? Are you serious? That was my people, plugging me with some business opporunities, Do you got some fuckin' opporunities for me?" she hissed back " Well if you had been with me that shit wouldn't have happened!" I said "Look, I can't follow your silly ass around tha club making sure nobody tries to take to you, that shit could have still happened if I was right there" She was looking like she was ready to cry when she exploded "Yeah Nigga, If you wasn't out there talking to tha Bitch, it wouldn't have happened!" I said "Okay, baby you are getting loud and we are in public" She continued now almost yelling "I don't give a fuck, fuck you Nigga!" I was very calm now "I said Okay babygirl, your right, I'm sorry I should have been right there, I'll be right back I have to use tha restroom." I calmly went to tha restroom, took a long piss, got some candy from tha bathroom attendant, Walked outside, got tha Benz Truck from tha Valet, Cut my phone off and left them bitches at that club. When I got home I smoked a fat joint of some good purple and had a good night sleep in my king sized bed. I still haven't checked all of those messages.

14 comments:

Spexial said...

Happy new year nigga!

BossMack said...

Bitch Where you Been!

Danielle said...

omg! I thought you said yall are checken out the COUNTRY CLUB, I almsot choked on my soda!

[but you said--->Century Club]

LMAO!

TheOneandOnlyInsanely said...

LMAO, that shit is crazy.....

BossMack, known for leaving bitches at the club.

*Note to self* Wait til you get to your destination before tryna jap at Boss, at least you won't get left.

Ladynay said...

hahahahahahaha! I love check a B Mondays! hahahahahahahaha even on a Tuesday!

mrs.tj said...

Hold On! You left all of them...
Too much drama!
Holla!

Butterfly Jones said...

LOL! I take it Katty-tera don't read CABM or else she wouldn't acted the fool like that and get her and her homegirl's ass lef'. It's good to be on the outside looking in. ; )

T-gress! said...

I was laughing so hard..i would have left them behind too! :)

AlwaysSweet said...

Lol. Omg. She probably had to apologize to that guy she knocked up side the head so he could give her a ride home.

cantseefade said...

You are my new hero. Keep on handlin your business in '06.

MsPerdie said...

LMAO!!!!!! DAMN!!!! That's some shit. SOunds like something I would do...LOL!!!!

Anonymous said...

hey u all r kinda cool but in a weird way. maybe ill permanently come to this blog and always post as anonymous!

Clarity-The Rarity said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

***hold on wait, i have to go to the bathroom, i'll be back

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work http://www.macy-handbags.info/geocites-leather-pants.html virginia-beach models Merchant accounts shoes