Monday, January 02, 2006

Kiffany on New Years Eve: Bootleg Movie Review (Memoirs of a Geisha)

What it Do Readership! Tha BossMack TopSoil is live for 2006! I hope everyone reading these words had a good New Years, I want everyone to do what they said they was gonna do, and get that shit done!

Tha BossMack TopSoil kept it real simple for tha New Years Eve celebration, Me and Kiffany Got Fucked Up off tha Moet & Purple, and watched "Memoirs of a Geisha" on bootleg, Naked. It was a good night, that good simple shit, feel? This film was a learning experience for me an Kiffany, I didn't know Geishas were focused whores, that actually whored all tha way until they were old. It was amazing, they actually have focused schools of whoring. What really killed me is how a Geisha didn't become a real Geisha until she sold her virgin pussy to tha highest bidder! Now I must tell you readership, I was more interested in tha way these bitches became Geisha, and the inimical relations between tha Geishas. This shit totally reminded me of these L.A. Bitches on tha come up. These Geisha bitches were FOCUSED on tha paper for real. Tha story line of this film was okay, you know basically some cinderella type shit. My major beef with this film was the overall quality of tha Bootleg itself, I'm going to have to take it back (I got a return policy with tha bootleg nigga) and get another one, it skips at tha beginning of tha film. Kiffany killed a Nigga, after about an hour into tha film, that bitch said "Is these bitches Hoes?", I fell out laughing like a muthafukka.

My bitch Kiffany came through, Cooked up tha Steaks and Baked Potatoes, and tha Mixed Veggies, Man! It was good night for a Nigga, Oh and I must say tha Ass was excellent that night too. I almost forgot, what really made tha night good, was tha return of Tacoya earlier that night. I know readership, We just had beef over some bullshit, what can I say, This bitch calls me up and has a bunch a X-Mass gifts for a Nigga, I had to let her back. Tha only reason I didn't kick it with her on New Years Eve is because she was sick, I didn't want her to go outside, I mad e sure she stayed huddled up. So Tacoya is still TopBitch, and tha Dove O' Bix is in full motion.

6 comments:

mrs.tj said...

Tacoya didn't have to do anything special to come back...no jumping thru them hoops or anything?
Holla!

MaravillaGirl said...

Happy New Year! So the geishas weren't so bad? Wasn't planning on prostitution, but will do now.

BossMack said...

mrs. tj - You know babygirl, I have this thing about bitches and oblation. If a female comes to me bearing gifts, "Quality Gifts" I should say, and an apolgy, I'll give a bitch a pass. Also I do have a soft spot for sick bitches too.

maravillagirl - where you been baby?

GoBetty said...

I didn't see that movie and for some reason I don't know, I probably won't. I read the book tho, a long time ago. It was like a serious study of the geisha, but with a fictional story wrapped around. It was good. If you like a scary movie see Wolf Creek. It's a very good Australian horror film, just out this week I think. I don't mind scary movies, or even slasher flicks cos sometimes theys funny, but this movie is really good quality. Beautifully shot, good acting, good pace, and then BAM, creepy and scary as fuck, in a Silence of the Lambs sorta way. Doesn't leave you terrified after (like The Ring) which I appreciate. We had to see this movie when we got fucked up with the times for Syriana. So it was a good fuckup! Best in 2006!

spankmewithaspoon said...

You will love the book.

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! St. petersburg florida furniture stores japanese honda civic coupe 2000 parts Mdern age furniture Zyrtec cheap Safety dance karaoke renault 5 http://www.access-dsl.info/cheap-high-isp-speed.html Best supplement vitamin Elite eyewear ford road canton michigan Damages paid for sideeffect of ativan ultram Dvd kitchen radio