Saturday, January 07, 2006

MackMan Meditations

Observe carefully what guides the actions of the wise, and what they shun or seek!

Marcus Aurelius (Meditations)

What It Do Readership! Tha BossMack Topsoil is off tha fuckin' Chain. and you's a Weak Muthafukka if your bitch don't give you Brain. Feeling Good this morning I am! I love walking out on my Balcony in my underwear and inhaling tha krisp cold morning air, tis a thing of beauty.


Last Night I got a call from my Nigga Onion while I was out with Zennia, he was posted at tha Embassy Suites with two bitches, he told me to come through and blow some purple with him if I could. I was like fuck it, me and Zennia had been shopping at tha South Coast Plaza and we were on our way home. When we got to tha Suite Onion was breaking down some purple at tha kitchen table, tha two females were dancing provactively with each other, Zennia was tripping and I was laughing. Me and Z sat at tha table with Onion, He passed me a freshly rolled joint, I put fire on it and passed it to Zennia. That new Mary J album was comming through tha speakers, tha bitches finished dancing, Onion said "Top & Z this is Ayana and Rickesha" they both stopped dancing and smiled warmly, Ayana then went into tha bedroom, then Rickesha sat on tha couch in tha living room. Me and Z sat with Onion for a cool minute, we blew a couple a joints, then we took our leave. When we were almost to tha Truck, Zennia was like "Nigga, how often do you do shit like that, and it's Onion comming to see you?" I said "Z, fucking two bitches is like fucking one bitch, tha only thing thats tight about having two bitches to me, is watching tha bitches do thier thing, ya dig?" Zennia socked me lightly in tha arm, and said "I didn't ask you that" I responded "But I told you that, anyways I'm not a freak nigga like that, I like one bitch at a time" We both started laughing, we jumped in tha Truck and we were out.

This Post is Dedicated to Big Leroy, Rest in Peace!

5 comments:

AlwaysSweet said...

Let me be the first to say...... I looovve your lips in that pic. Although I would never knowingly date a "mack", I have to say you are very sexy.

TrinaBeingTrina said...

I see you're not as ice cold as you seem to be, not all the time. It's nice to see you have a warmer side also. ;-)

Rose said...

You sure warmed up this time....

Danielle said...

damn u look good

TheOneandOnlyInsanely said...

You do look mighty fine and I agree with AlwaysSweet, knowingly dating a "Mack".


Its good to know you're not a freak like that.