Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Puttin' My Mackhand Down

What it Do Readership! Tha BossMack TopSoil is live on Stage, Muthafukkas get hot because they ain't on my same page! Lord Have Mercy on my Mackman Soul, it's a great day this Morning once again. As usual I went out on my balcony this morning in my boxers, shit it was a good 43 degrees out side, thats freezing to me, that shit wakes a Nigga tha fuck up. Last night? Man, nothing fancy, sat up with Kay and watched tha "Chronicles of Narnia" I hope I spelled that right, I won't elaborate on that film at this time, I'll save that for later. Kay was mad as fuck, she thought she was gonna get some good dick, I passed out on her ass at least by 10pm, I was burnt. That didn't stop her from waking me up with tha good blow this morning, Man, it's great to be a Mack.

Tomorrow I will begin a new series of Annecdotes, "Tha Mausberg Annecdotes". Mausberg if you don't know was a up and comming West Coast Rapper that was gunned down before he blew up, which is what was going to happen. Mausberg was my little homie, even tho he was 6-4, 350 or some shit like that. Me and Mausberg are from tha same Hood in Compton, Campanella Park Piru. Mausberg was on songs with Dj Quik, Snoop Dog, R-Kelly and many others. His most notable song was a hit for Dj Quik called "Down, Down, Down". So readership, make sure you come through tomorrow and hear this story about my little homie Mausberg.

11 comments:

TheOneandOnlyInsanely said...

Fa sho....

So Dookie Pussy is back..... you know I'm just fucking with you Boss,....*lol*

Anonymous said...

RIP Mausberg!!! SHUUUUUUUUUUUU

"Up out the Nellas/I was owned by the bad fellas"-Mausberg (Mad like a Pit)

Gallaga said...

thanks for the comment. so glad i found your page. imma be on this for days!

Gallaga said...

click on the Dowdy Doody link in my Blog

Dee said...

nuthin like "good blow in the morning" that's the shit!!!!

mrs.tj said...

I can't wait for "Tha Mausberg Annecdotes"
I should have a pic up for you today or the next!
holla!

feels good b n FREE said...

yo!
u r crazy

nikki said...

she gave you da good blow after you fell asleep on her ass? she should have shoved your face tween her thighs, first. LOL

Accomplice said...

its always hard to hear about someone who is taken out in their prime. looking forward to hearing the anecdotes.

T-gress! said...

Hello! Good morning sex is the BEST!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »