Thursday, January 12, 2006

Selcouth Trip to Tha Lab

What it Do Readership! Thats My Nigga right there in his studio, doin' what he do! My Nigga has tha Heata Beats up in here. Good Morning Muthafukkas, its a beautiful world, and I am tha Vociferous BossMack TopSoil. I woke up this Morning refreshed like a muthafukka, my bed is tha shit, I love my home.

last night I went and seen my Nigga Big Wide at his studio, you see tha pic above. We was up in there listening to beats, old school albums and blowing purple. While I was there My Nigga Crunch came through, Crunch had a cold story, let me tell it now. My Nigga Crunch has a broad named Alexis, I saw her before, she's a bad bitch. As a matter of fact I had to give that Nigga Crunch some props for pullin' a bad one like that. Crunch had been fucking around with Alexis for almost a year, they had a few fallouts, you know, typical shit, but they worked it out. Well two days ago Alexis dropped a bomb on dude, she told him she had Herpes. Now this fucked him up because, on a few occasions he ate tha pussy, and fucked her raw dog, she of course never stopped him. Me and Wide was like DAMN, Crunch is fucked up and doesn't know how to take it. I feel dude, I asked him "Nigga, did you ask her why she let you eat tha pussy? She could have stopped you" He said "Yeah, Nigga I asked that bitch that, she said she was scared" I responded "Damn Nigga, do you just take pussy like that?" Crunch retorted "Naw, Nigga, thats why this shit is fucking with me". Shocking? Well I don't know what my Nigga is going to do, I told him "I don't know what to tell you, I guess if you love her, keep her". What would you do readership, those seem like deceptive practices, could YOU look past that? Holla at a Nigga!

16 comments:

TheOneandOnlyInsanely said...

Homemade Studio????

TheOneandOnlyInsanely said...

Nice, I want one.

Ladynay said...

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh NO! If someone KNOWS they have an STD before I get it on with them and they don't say anything to me before stuff gets hot and heavy. That is unacceptable. Period!

GoBetty said...

It's nasty and too bad. Your friend needs a test. Alexis was deceitful. Don't know if they can stay as friends / a couple / fuck buddies, or whatever they are. She let him down.

Me said...

Nah thats fucked up - she should have told him..what if it was HIV or some shit ..give people the right to know what they getting into ..I'd slap the bitch LOL

or better yet ask her how she would feel if it were the other way around..and he had something and she sucking his dick .

Me said...

Nah thats fucked up - she should have told him..what if it was HIV or some shit ..give people the right to know what they getting into ..I'd slap the bitch LOL

or better yet ask her how she would feel if it were the other way around..and he had something and she sucking his dick .

jen said...

Yeah, I agree with everyone above, that shit is unacceptable. She would be scared to tell him, but how did she get herpes? Probably by some fucker not telling her, and I'm sure she was pissed about it.
Bottom line, she wasn't honest. Kick her ass to the curb.

TheOneandOnlyInsanely said...

DEEZAM!!!

He shoulda checked the medicine cabinet..............

mrs.tj said...

That's REAL fucked up.
I mean he has to live with that.
Hopefully he did not contract the gift that keeps on giving.
That's why you got's to KNOW someone before you fucking them all raw dog and shit. I mean COME ON! She should had told it, but you got to blame him to.
Me personally...someone would have to get CUT! for real. Ewww! That is so nasty! Make sure you don't smoke after him with chapped lips. HA!
Holla!

Danielle said...

yo boss that shit is messed up. MAn forget her, it's am edical issue now, he needs to take his ass to a doctor on the real.

Butterfly Jones said...

That's fugged up. And it's a sackable offence. Go straight to jail, do not pass go or collect £200. Oh and don't slam the door on your way out. BITCH!

nikki said...

DAYUM...

she wrong for that. he should cut her loose cuz she didn't tell him beforehand.

btw, i'm still gonna get on that tag you sent me. been trife.

TrinaBeingTrina said...

Cancel that chick!!!!!!!

Clarity-The Rarity said...

ELLLL NO! Let her go.

That is serious. What if she does have aids. I mean not matter what your situation may be, you have to be real about your ish-

Miss Ahmad said...

this blew my mind so much i had to do some research. it's said that 1 in 6 people has herpes and up to 75% don't carry symptoms, which means you can have herpes, not know it, give to someone else, and on and on..without even having symptoms...

damn damn damn!

that's a cold piece of work right there

Anonymous said...

"she scared?!?!?" fukin bullshit - she knew what the fuck was going on, but was selfish enough to disregard this mans health so she could get nibbled. This action right here proves she is a selfish individual and that her concern and respect for her man are straight fuckin minimal. When it matters - she gots her own back only. period. dot.