Thursday, January 26, 2006

Tha BossMack & Ebony at tha Temple Bar, Santa Monica, Ca.

What it Do Readership! Tha BossMack TopSoil is with you Still, Fucking with Bitches out of your league can get you Killed! Thats real talk right there, tha Bitch in tha pic above, that there is my saphic homegirl Ebony. You might remember Ebony you might not, she's not my bitch officially, but I'm thinkin' about it tho. This bitch is a beautiful predator, she'll be working tha All Star Game in Houston next month, as will all tha ice cold predator bitches I know, ya know. I think we are comming together tho, Ebony is like a T.O. of bitches, she can take your team to tha Super Bowl, but she might disrupt tha team, I know her well. Ebony came a scooped up your MackMan Hero last night, I love riding in her Compressor Benz, that bitch has stories every time I see her. We went an saw tha Alkaholics at tha Temple Bar in Santa Monica last night, It was a good show. Them Niggas rocked tha shit out of they Old School cuts, then they crushed with tha "Flute Song". That Nigga J-Ro said "I bring sand to tha Beach and just leave with more sand" I love them Niggas. Lets see, oh yeah, I need to respond to my homegirl I/S, I've been tagged!

Four Things

Four Jobs I've had!

1. McDonalds

2. Drug Dealer

3. CEO/Owner Record Label

4. MackMan

Four Movies I watch Oer and Over

1. Hostle

2. Walk Tha Line

3. Willie Dynamite

4. Hell Up in Harlem

Four Places I've lived

1. Milwaukee, Wisconsin

2. Memphis, Tennessee

3. Compton, California

4. Belmont Shores (Long Beach), California

Four T.V. Shows

1. ESPN Sports Center

2. Jimmy Kimmel show

3. Tha Wire

4. Tha Sopranos

Four favorite Books

1. Julliette - Marquise De Sade

2. The Republic - Plato

3. Doom Fox - Iceberg Slim

4. The Prince - Niccolo Machiavelli

Four Favorite Bitches

1. Tacoya

2. Zennia

3. Yessinia

4. Ishi

Four Favorite Resturants

1. Ruth's Chris

2. 555 Steak House

3. Morton's

4. The Sinking Rose

Four Favorite Bloggers

1. Insanelysane

2. Mrs. Tj

3. Danielle

4. Jaimie (Thanks for tha Interview)

Four Things Macks Do!

1. Macks replace bitches we never chase bitches!

2. Macks neva hate, We appreciate, and Congradulate when we Congrigate.

3. Macks neva put Bitches ova Money

4. Macks are always on tha job 24/7 - 365 I sleep on December 32nd Nigga!

I'm gonna close shit out right here, I need to git in these here streets!

18 comments:

TheOneandOnlyInsanely said...

LOL
I tagged you cause I know you always put your special spin on things.......

That Girl Tam said...

Hehehe...yeah Insane, because I'm SURE the categories weren't quite the ones he just gave us...lol

HOT MESS MAN...HOT MESS!

nikki said...

lmao@mack's list. tighter than a bowling ball in a virgin's pussy.

Danielle said...

Whas up man? Thansk for the fve blogger thang, zi think u were referring to me!!! Anyways, you need to make a movie, write a book or write for a magazine, your gifted in this area and others I am sure (get ya mind out the gutter!)

anyways....you killen me with the 4 jobs!!! and no u didnt see WALK THE LINE......

I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW WHAT YOU THOUGHT ABOUT THAT MOVIE.

AlwaysSweet said...

So are you saying that you mack for a living and that pays your bills? 'Cause if that's the case how can a sista be down? I wanna be a mackstress.

Anonymous said...

Dam Mack, I really wanted to have something to fuck with you about. But dam that bitch is fine so I have to give a tacky mack like you some props( you know I had to throw something in)Really aint hating on you just enjoying your blog.

TrinaBeingTrina said...

"I sleep on Dec. 32nd nigga"....That was freakin' hilarious!!!!

Gold Nugget said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Gold Nugget said...

I lived in milwaukee for a long time and know a lot of people around Washington High School, whereabouts did u roll

BossMack said...

I use to live off of Palmer & Keefe, down tha street from Kern Park. I lived in tha Ghetto, but it wasn't to far from Shorewood.

mrs.tj said...

I'm reading Doom Fox right now.
Nothing wrong with a little education.
You read me everyday...go ahead and make me feel more special than I know I already am!
Gotta luv ya for it. Always a fucking gentleman!
ALL HAIL BOSS! ;)
Holla!

Jaimie said...

I was at the Temple Bar recently! Thanks for the recognition on that post!

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Doctor verify malpractice insurance in georgia Tappan dishwasher home Renault kangoo front bumper dog sweaters luxury http://www.breast-augmentation-4.info/The-walking-shoe-company.html Maine jewelry handbags Corporate management project training blouses paradise Long s drugstore san diego california telstra online bill reporting self serve download Exotic skin handbag Alarm car vauxhall clothing suede sweaters and sweatshirts anaheim blouses wholesale

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info Venlafaxine is it addictive long term 3f Steel bracelets and charms http://www.major-league-baseball-3.info/Memphis-porsche-part.html Free merchant account for international merchants xanax online Nfl football cartoons what are the side effect of fluoxetine bentley microstation 2004 football player on bobsled team Holiday insurance multi student trip ledford panthers basketball all about teen having high blood pressure Bassett's soft and chewy vitamins pa boys basketball 2006 district playoffs aau basketball teams for boys Near or far focus basketball pics Golf custom fitt scotland Acyclovir 400 mg over the counter equivalent Krups novo 2300 plus coffee maker

Anonymous said...

oZzy moved away some time ago, I miss his cock, that i'm always hungry for sexual intercourse.
FUCK MY PUSSY!

Take a look at my web page; hcg injections
Also see my page: hcg injections

Anonymous said...

An impressive share! I have just forwarded this onto a coworker who has been conducting a little research on this.
And he in fact bought me breakfast due to the fact that I discovered it for him.
.. lol. So let me reword this.... Thank YOU for the meal!

! But yeah, thanx for spending the time to discuss this topic
here on your internet site.

Here is my site :: lokata ()

Anonymous said...

I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your website. It's a very
easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me to come here and visit more often.
Did you hire out a developer to create your
theme? Superb work!

My website osprey