Saturday, January 21, 2006

Tha Good Game Colloquium: Don't Handcuff Your Bitches!

What it Do Readership! If I'm not at tha SkyBar in Hollywood sippin' Apple Martini's with your Bitch, You can catch tha BossMack TopSoil off in tha Nellas at tha at tha Hood Apocathary purchasing a zone of that Good Purple (With tha Orange Hairs!). People, I'm posting late, but a Nigga is straight. This is an out of tha ordinary Saturday post, I know, I was supposed to post this on Wednesday but hey, I'ts my blog I can do what tha fuck I want. I'm getting ahead of myself here, Last night? Katera and her big Tiddies came through to kick it with a Nigga, It was a laid back type of evening. I shitted on Katera, NO DICK, feel me? That bitch was disturbed when she left me this morning. You know readership, thats what I call advanced bitch therapy, some times you must be penurious with tha dick. She called me this afternoon trying to get a rekick it, I'm like naw, I'm good, I got otha plans. Katera really didn't do shit to me, I just gets down like that, you gots to keep a bitch off balance. I did watch that Snoop Dogg Pimp Movie "Boss'in Up!", it was actually a good film, I give Snoop A little credit, I even heard a few of my slogans in there also, well they are not MY slogans, they are really Old School playa slogans. So I kicked it with Katera last night and watched Snoop, and watched my cell phone blow up. My Ex-Bitch Tineka will not go away, Bitch blew my phone up until I spoke to her. When I answered that bitch immediately went into a montage of woe as me's, how can I be so brutal, why won't I be her friend. I'm like MAN, this bitch was melting my fucking ear with that bullshit. I'm like "Babygirl, where is your Man" this bitch was like "Fuck that Nigga, he all over me, I need room to breathe, this Nigga is all in love and shit, I'm just not feeling it, I'm not tha type of bitch that has a Nigga up under her, I'm cool" I responded "Babygirl, what tha fuck you want me to do? I'm busy" tha I'm busy remark fucked her up I could hear her voice crack when she blurted "Busy, which Bitch you got over there?" I said "Don't worry about it, I'll talk to you on a different day (Click)" then I put tha phone on silent. Oh course Katera heard tha entire exchange, shit like that only strengthens game, because you see Katera wouldn't want to be in tha same spot as Tineka.

Now thinking about Tineka's situation with her new Man, gave me inspiration for tha Good Game Colloquium: Don't Handcuff Your Bitches! A Nigga like me? I have never Handcuffed my bitches, what do I mean when I say Handcuff? I don't mean steel handcuffs, I mean mental ones, I mean tha handcuffs an insecure nigga puts on his pretty bitch. I know alot of you sucka ass niggas reading this actually do that to your bitch, I know you do. You call tha bitch all day, you need to know where tha bitch is at all times, you call and wake tha bitch up in tha morning, you shadow tha bitch. Niggas out there scared to let they bitch dress sexy, scared to let tha bitch go to tha club, and you hate tha bitches friends because you think they are trying to hook your bitch up with anotha nigga. Yeah Niggas, I see you out there, thats that sucka shit all day. Niggas like that also want to fuck they bitch everyday, muthafukkin Winnie ass Niggas. I know this, and this is a 100% fact! Handcuffing Bitches does not work, Your bitch will eventually be taken from your weak ass. What can you do about this? Don't handcuff your Bitch! Let that bitch do what she do, let that bitch be free, If your game is strong I promise your bitch will not stray.

I love it when I hear about a Nigga Handcuffing his bitch, and she's a target of tha BossMack. I got to tell you straight up, If you are a Winnie Dude, and I want your bitch, I'm taking her. You don't deserve tha bitch if you puttting handcuffs on her.

Well readership, I was supposed to be going to tha Getty Museum with Zee today, It's not going to happen. Babygirl has tha flu, I'm on my way to take her some Chicken Soup my Moms made for her, also the ingredients for a hot toddie.

What does tha evening hold? I don't know, I'm either at tha Conga Room, or with one of 5 possible bitches!

25 comments:

AlwaysSweet said...

I know how that girl feels. I used to have a Winnie Dude all up on me back in the day. He wouldn't let me breathe. I had to look at his ass almost all day every day. I got tired of that nigga so I bounced. Is Zennia the only girl your mother knows about? Or does she know about all of them? I'm just bein nosey.

Ladynay said...

Tineka is gonna be a stalker, watch!b

She asked who was over there like she was really gonna get an answer! LOL

That's nice of you to help Z fight her illness...the coach takes care of his team, gotta love it!

Miss Ahmad said...

I like the picture. Japanese Bondage huh? Very interesting choice.

D- said...

Great post! That is funny that you mentioned Snoop's movie because when I saw it on Friday night I immediately thought of your blog. I agree 110% with what you said. The easiest way to lose your significant other is to try and be their shadow. That one was so good it needs to be published.

feels good b n FREE said...

u never cease to amaze me...lol

GoBetty said...

Get to Getty another time. It's beautiful, especially in the fall. Forget the artwork, see the amazing gardens, architecture and awesome LA views.

GoBetty said...

Got another flick to recommend, although I have no clue if you're into recommendations or even care... just saw The Matador and fuck was it ever funny. Very cute and fast - only 90 minutes, unlike the current Hollywood trend of 2+ hours that make a trip to the can necessary and then I get cranky cuz I miss some of the movie because I gots to pee.

Cutie Cola said...

'Winnie Dude', that's a good name. I know quite a few. Hate them!

GoBetty said...

I think he meant "whiney" or "whinie", like whining like a baby.

BossMack said...

No I meant WINNIE DUDE! thats a real term out here.

Miss Ahmad said...

Winnie as in "this old Winne the Pooh as nigga"? ...that's worth remembering if so. softy ass dudes don't seem to be much of a commodity in CPT these days...lol

GoBetty said...

There needs to be a university course around reading this blog.

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! »

Anonymous said...

I blog quite often and I genuinely appreciate your information.
Your article has really peaked my interest. I will
book mark your website and keep checking for new details
about once per week. I subscribed to your Feed too.


Also visit my web blog: Chaussures De Football

Anonymous said...

Link exchange is nothing else except it is just placing the other person's weblog link on your page at appropriate place and other person will also do similar in support of you.

My webpage - Air Max One

Anonymous said...

I couldn't resist commenting. Very well written!

my blog post: Tory Burch Handbags

Anonymous said...

Hi, I do believe this is a great site. I stumbledupon it ;) I will revisit once
again since i have saved as a favorite it. Money and freedom is the greatest way to change, may
you be rich and continue to guide others.

Also visit my web blog ... Full Report

Anonymous said...

It's remarkable to visit this website and reading the views of all mates about this piece of writing, while I am also eager of getting knowledge.

My web blog Christian Louboutin Sale

Anonymous said...

I'm extremely impressed together with your writing talents and also with the layout for your weblog. Is this a paid topic or did you modify it your self? Anyway stay up the excellent quality writing, it's uncommon to see
a nice weblog like this one today..

My homepage Visit This Link

Anonymous said...

Greetings! Very helpful advice within this post! It's the little changes that will make the biggest changes. Thanks a lot for sharing!

Feel free to surf to my page: Wholesale Jerseys

Anonymous said...

What a stuff of un-ambiguity and preserveness of precious
familiarity about unexpected feelings.

Here is my weblog :: check this out :: ::

Anonymous said...

I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own blog and was curious what all is needed to get setup? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny?
I'm not very internet smart so I'm not 100% sure.
Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers

my weblog ... Sac A Main Louis Vuitton

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about amphibious. Regards

my website - Louis Vuitton Bags

Anonymous said...

If some one wants to be updated with newest technologies then
he must be visit this web site and be up to date every day.



My web site ... Louis Vuitton Bags Outlet

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting, You are an overly
professional blogger. I have joined your feed and look forward to in search of more of your fantastic
post. Additionally, I've shared your web site in my social networks

my web blog; Nike Free Run