Wednesday, January 04, 2006

To Be Ice Cold or Not? Or is it even Ice Cold?

What it do Readership! Tha BossMack TopSoil is having another great day as usual, you know me, all optimisim. I woke up this morning refreshed, I walked outside on to my balcony and inhaled tha fresh krispy cold air. Today it's USC Vs. Texas, I can't wait, Shit can you? Readership, you know tha BossMack goes hard on bitches, and I'm usually in asshole mode all of tha time, but today is slightly different. Last Friday my former BossBitch Tineka's Father died from Cancer, Me and her father was cool, not really a whole lot of conversation but we were cool. Needless to say I have been invited to tha funeral which is this Saturday, Oh I would also like to add Tineka was cool with my Moms, Moms met her father before so Moms was invited to tha funeral too. Now a special twist to this is Tineka has a new Man now, who of course will be there also. I guess you can see where I'm am going with this, should I bring Tacoya to this funeral?

I would also like to add, I have been having a difficult time cutting Tineka loose, I had almost completely cut her off from all communications with me at tha end of November, however when her father got sick, I had to kind of let her lean on me a bit. Now during tha course of tha past month, she has aquired a new Man, whom I guess she loves and he shares her optimisim for tha future. How do I know this? Because she won't stop calling me giving me tha play by play, and tha only reason I accept her calls is beacuse I didn't want to be absolutely ruthless at this time and ignore her calls. I even let her talk me into comming by her condo last Friday, where she bombarded me with songs from Mary J's album "My Life", Took a shower and came out Naked, Oiling up infront of me, talking about investments her and her new Man are going to making in tha future, Oh and questioning me about my current BossBitch. My postion on all of this is I am happy for her, I just don't want to hear about tha shit every day, feel? So after tha incident Friday, she calls me and tells me how she told her Man I will always be her friend and she will always talk to me, I stopped her and said, "Babygirl, you have a Man, dude is responsible for your mental health now, your Man should be tha one listening to all of your problems now, I can't talk to you anymore, I mean don't get me wrong we are friends, But I'm not that guy you talk to 3 and 4 times a day anymore". This muthafukka still tries to call me everyday. Tacoya is itching to represent at tha funeral, Moms wants me to give Tineka a pass and not bring Tacoya, I'm up in tha air about this shit. I really wish Tineka would call me and say it's cool if I didn't come but thats not going to fucking happen, Readership what do you think? Would I be wrong for taking my Number One Bitch to this funeral, remember Tineka's Man will be there.

23 comments:

MsPerdie said...

I'll read this a little later, but why did I have a dream bout you last night, since I read your post about the girl who smelled like fish before i went to bed...LMAO!!!!

Anonymous said...

i have to admit-that is kinda weird maybe ill try that. its happened before to me but not w/ this particular guy.

Curious1 said...

Dog, I say you have every right to bring ya top shorty with you... She bringing her man round ain't she? Home boy must be mad choach to be letting his girl holla at an ex like that. It sounds like she just wants to string you long and have you open while she does her thing. U want her to step off and get the picture... Bring ya girl with u.

Ladynay said...

My 2 cent, bring Tacoya, as long as she don't act out.

That calling everyday, several times a day and strolling around naked don't read well with me.

You told her right, she has a man in her life to take care of those things now.

Spexial said...

i say bring her as long as she shows respect for the father...if she can't then leave her ass @ home..it's not about her or tineka..it's all about respecting the father...

mrs.tj said...

Me I say bring Tacoya.
But if Mom's requested you did not do that then you need to go ahead and listen. You know Mom's always have a reason saying what they say.
I'm sure on the day of Tineka's Pop's funeral she is not going to be trying to check out Tacoya anyways. Maybe you can take Tacoya to the repass,just so Tineka could get a hint to back off and give you a minute and maybe spend more of those minutes with her man.
But I would respect your Ma's wishes.
Holla!

ShellyP said...

I'd say bring your girl only if YOU want her to be there, you do have that right. However, a funeral is not the place for political crap and it's not like you need a date to attend. There will be other opportunities for your girl to represent if need be.

As for Tineka calling you, if you really don't need her around then after the funeral just stop taking her calls. If you want to add her back to your stable, well....

She's calling you and showing herself to you cause she thinks you'll remember what you're missing and want her back. She wants to be in the position to choose or refuse.

TheOneandOnlyInsanely said...

EEEEEE, thats a tough one.

Tacoya kinda rowdy and she doens't seem to be able to keep calm in public. I don't want to see her get bout it at the funeral. At the same time, I know how you would feel going in there alone, looking at her and her new man.

I agree with a lot of the comments. The funeral ain't really the place for all that. The repass like TJ said.

And Tineka, is a trip, I agree with ShellyP on that one. But yea, she needs to know her role and if she not in the stable, she need to push on with her problems, unless you're fine with being her lifetime "friend" and have to listen to stories about her and her man......that one is on you homie.

GoBetty said...

Unless Tacoya knows Tineka's father, family or Tineka herself she should not be a guest at this funeral. This is not prom, you do not invite people or bring a date. I seem to be the odd man out here.

Just go as a friend and offer support and if Tineka pulls that naked shit later... check her.

Anonymous said...

Listen to Insanelysane, she a smart girl.

Video X said...

i would not bring her. it's a funeral. not a party. after this you should be done anyway right? who cares if her man is there. if anything, you could skip all together...or just go to calling hours (if they have them). i guess...if you have to..i would say make an appearance...a quick one. does tacoya have an interest in this man's life? did they know each other? funerals really should be for friends and family...

then cut her loose...like you said...she's with somebody. nice of you to stand in like that, but not something you're obligated to do obviously.

but then you know all this shit anyways and will do whatever the hell you want i'm sure!

Anonymous said...

Your blog is great! Man you should leave the other bitch at home. Also you may want to pull homeboys coat tail on how to handle your old bitch, because he seems to be a sucker. What type of nigga is going to accept his bitch is always be friends and talk with her old nigga, a weak motherfucker thats who! When she gets tired of his ass she will come running back to you.

jen said...

I would say don't bring Tacoya, while she may want to come and you might want to bring her, obviously Tineka still has feelings for you, and it would hurt her even more than she's already gonna be at her father's funeral. Take your Mom to the funeral, you can show of Tacoya some other time.

Phil B. said...

Dog, you should give her a sympathy fuck since came out of the shower naked and what not and let her know that you're going to the funeral out of respect for her pops and thats it...Tell her not to read anymore into the situation, unless of course you want her back in your stable.

Georgiapeach said...

If you have any doubts that you would be disrespectful..don't do it. It is a terrible time for her and the last thing she needs is even a little drama. Even if know one notices....she does. I don't see why you have to bring tacoya. It isn't like its some wedding. It is a funeral. Bring your mom and that's it. I say be a man and don't bring Tacoya. If I was you, I would actually question Tacoya's dignity. This is not "represent time"...this is someone's funeral.

AlwaysSweet said...

I agree with Georgia Peach. This ain't no time for Tacoya to represent. She can represent later. This girl obviously still has feelings for you and wants you to become jealous of her "new man". But don't sweat it. She is highly emotional right now so please be sympathetic. But after it is all over, you need to let her know clearly and exactly where she stands 'cause sounds like to me she is tryin to run a lil game herself comin out the shower all naked and shit.

Butterfly Jones said...

You already going with someone. Your moms. If Tacoya was your WOMAN then it would be different no questions need be asked. The funeral is neither the time nor the place for sending a message to a grieving former stablemate. To turn up armed with your Bossbitch is just an ego move. It's not about you or her, it's about paying your last respects to her dead pops. I personally would keep Tacoya well clear of the whole day.

No_the_game said...

After rake reading ALL that I would say if you want to take Tacoya make sure she has manners in case other gal gets cousy with u.

U know how ppl use the moment to push their agenda.

U smart u know how to do it

T-gress! said...

I agree with Spexial and the rest who say similiar. Bring your moms and that's all.

Jaimie said...

The funeral isn't about you anyway-it's about your friend's father. It's not a date. Why do you have to bring anyone?

You know I'm always antagonizing you, but for real now.

spankmewithaspoon said...

If I were you and I had the money, I would send big arrangement of flowers to Teneka's house, her moms, and the funeral parlor/church, and not go to the funeral at all. Even if you go alone, you, your previous relationship, your current relationship, and future speculation on all of it will be the subject of many a conversation and future food for convo beteween you and Teneka. A card with heartfelt words about her father will touch her heart appropriately. If she were totally single, she could use your arm for support, but she has someone for that. If you were simply a Joe Schmo Ex maybe you could slip under the gossip radar. But you are an exceedly handsome charismatic man who will stir the mist as soon as he walks in the door. The deceased man knows you're paying respect. Flowers will say the rest. A little decorum is better than the risk and the diversion.

Danielle said...

yea i feel ya on listening about T's men shit. what it do? me, chillen at work.

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info Oakville rangers hockey network54 milf Goodmans dvd player Cheap air flights discounted flights kagoshima Female tackle football Valtrex use with shingles Paris hilton one night Decoration home import Net one financial merchant services Land rover cape cod Gta lamborghini One voice over ip cellulite star personal+financial+planning+advice+and+guides Cheapest valtrex one gram Cellulite vacuum uk