Friday, February 17, 2006

Bob Marley Day Festival in Strong Beach Nigga!

What It Do Readership, Tha BossMack is almost a hundred percent, I'm laughin' at Winnie Dudes thats paying Bitches rent. AAAAhhh anotha beautiful day for your MackMan Hero out here in Sunny Southern California, even tho I'm still kinda sick. There are upsides to being sick, you get to see bitches turn into nurses on your behalf which is always to tha good. My young bitch Katera came through and looked out for a Nigga for a minute, she brought me some soup and Thera flu, I didn't fuck with tha Thera flu. She cleaned up for me to while I was mumified on my living room couch, infront tha T.V., like I said, it was cool. It's great to have a gang of different bitches, really it is. Also my African Bitch Ishi came through, with her Pretty Ass. I always like to talk to her beacuase you kind a have to figure out what she's saying, ya know. That bitch has a heavy accent and speaks really proper english, it's a trip. Like she has extremely white teeth, I was complementing her, then she was like "Thass why I doon't drink Kaffee, or smooke, because people who do those things you Kann distinguish them", that shit sounded funny as fuck. She's a cool bitch tho, her ass is tha shit.

Here's looking at tha Weekend, "Tha RaggaMuffins Festival" at tha Long Beach Sports Arena is tha place to Be this Weekend. I'll be there both days, Back Stage of course doing it big like real Macking. If you don't know about this event, you are just booty stinking. There will be bad bitches there looking lovely, Much weed being smoked openly like it's legal. I go to this event every year, it use to be called tha Bob Marley Festival, I think Bob Marley's people were like "Fuck That, Pay us More" tha organizers changed tha name, people still consider it tha Bob Marley Festival tho. Even if you have a family and children, it's still a nice event to check out. They have tha Concert cracking in tha Main Arena, then they have like Booths set up where you can purchase Arts, crafts, clothing, and Weed Paraphenalia. They also have a large food court, that shit is tight, If you can get krispy and pull a bad bitch in ther, you just a weak muthafukka.

In closing Do YOU! I Doing Me Like a Muthafukka!

If you wanna see tha BossMack TopSoil Live bring your happy ass to that event, You may catch a glimpse of a Great Nigga like me, Blowing Big Purple AND I'll be on Deck with My Cohiba Cubanao Cigars too, Nigguh!

9 comments:

mrs.tj said...

Your chicks seem cool as hell. Diversity...it brings more zest into your life.

Have fun and do it up BIG...You know I will be doing the same!
Holla!

Anonymous said...

I had wanted to go to that one, but can't miss my classes. Who's playing?

Peace said...

www.raggamuffinsfestival.com
Go there for more info. This is the mother of reggae events.. its tight EVERY year. See ya'll there!!
Peace!

TrinaBeingTrina said...

I'm jealous..I wish I could be out there this weekend...BTW..don't pass up on some Theraflu. That shit may be nasty but it is the truth.

TheOneandOnlyInsanely said...

That Thera Flu is the shit. Lemon flavor taste good.

I must be booty stankin....*lol*

shanny said...

Topmack is a teacher! What a mack YOU are!

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Provigil with lexapro

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » »

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. film editing schools