Wednesday, February 08, 2006

BossMagnetic: My Meritocracy in Motion!

What it Do Readership! Tha BossMack TopSoil is a Cold Nigga, My Game is Tight beacuse I know Fortune is like a river! I know you don't know what that statement means, think about it a while. Greetings Muthafukkas, as always I'm having a Great Ass Day, if your day is shitty, Kick Rocks. I woke up in tha King Sized bed this morning feeling well rested, I'm bristling with energy. You know me, I always get out on tha balcony in tha morning and gulp down tha Ocean Air, and thats because one of my spots is by tha beach. When I'm posted like this, my alabaster neighbors walk by and marvel at that Gangsta looking Nigga smoking purple on his balcony.

Oh yes, Tha Macking is working, I'm adding new bitches by accident. Maybe it's because spring time is comming, I just don't know. Tha potental of my stable these days is off tha meter, it's possible for tha first five bitches on tha team to all be dimers, this is a trip. Now when I say dimer, I don't mean just in appearance, I mean what tha bitch has to offer. You know, financial status, level of education, oh and Appearance, you really can't proceed without that.

16 comments:

Dee said...

Happy Wednesday to you!!!!!!

How in da hell do you smoke that shit 1st thing in the morning????

BossMack said...

You know it depends on what type of day it is, I'm still productive.

TheOneandOnlyInsanely said...

WOW, I don't smoke and handle B I. Its a general rule.

Fa Sho, Spring is bout to hit and niggas been coming out the woodworks on my ass on my most BOGUISH days. Someone told me a guy will most likely approach a girl on her bogus days......
Anyway, it is time to build my stable back up, using the rules of the game. This year is my year to shine and for muthafuckas to kiss my ass.........

Miz JJ said...

What's in it for the bitches...just out of curiosity. What does the Bossmack bring to the table in terms of education and financial security?

chelle said...

From the looks and sound of it miz jj............... NOTHING!

BossMack said...

Mz. JJ & Chelle - Thanx for comming thru to holla at a Nigga. I graduated from college & them streets, I also have property and otha shit like that, so I demand my bitches bring saythin to tha table also. I don't fuck with impecunious bitches, but I am penurious with bitches with hands like tin cups.

AlwaysSweet said...

lol. Impecurious: poor
Penurious: stingy
I always find myself having to go to dictionary.com after reading this blog; and I call myself educated.

AlwaysSweet said...

see there? I meant to say impecuNious

D- said...

LMAO @ "alabaster neighbors"!! I'ma have to use that one for sure. How can these assholes hate on you when you drop so much knowledge in ur posts??? and most of it has very little to do with mackin' bitches!!LOL...as for your above comment to the ladies, I wholeheartedly share the same sentiment. I expect no less than what I bring to the table. When I was a little bit younger and a lot less wise I would make exceptions for niggas, but now I'm like naw.

Peace said...

My poor boyfriend... what he wouldnt give to go on the balcony and smoke in the morning (or anytime for that matter) We just moved outta the hood to a beach location (AKA whiteville) and he's too scard to smoke outside on the balcony. He thinks the neighbors will trip. What do you think???

nikki said...

nice photo, mack. you shouldn't look so angry though.

TheOneandOnlyInsanely said...

Peace, I say fuck em, smoke shit! But if you're still a little nervous, do it while they are sleep. Smoking, drinking,eating, fucking on the balcony is FUN!!!!

Peace said...

@ insanely
Ha! i hear that! Really.. what's the worst can they do? Call the cops? By the time they get there, it'll be smoked up already anyway! I dont know about f-ing on the balcony.. too damn cold by the water!! :)

mrs.tj said...

always positive thats what I love about ya boss...I was sick as hell this week at home, and guess what...yep, ya chick was still having LOVELY days. Ya Know?
Holla!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. film editing schools