Monday, February 13, 2006

Check A Bitch Monday: A Bitch Can Come Home with Oblation

"It's Freezing outside, don't let tha Sunshine fool ya Nigga"

Tha BossMack TopSoil 2003

What it do Readership! Tha BossMack TopSoil stays relaxed, Them otha weak Niggas is burnt out and Taxed! Like I said before tha weather is absolutely beautiful out here. Tha Benz Truck is freshly detailed, My rims look like fucking mirrors, I climb inside my shit and I'm overwheelmed by tha smell of fresh leather, then finally I turn up tha New Bun B and watch my rearview window shake to tha subbing. Muthafukkin square ass niggas out there reading this, you think that I don't have a gang of bitches? Nigga I could pull up at tha traffic signal and use sign language on a bitch, and pull a number.

Tha Los Angeles area is Magnificently the most dangerous place on tha fucking planet. I say that because this is supposed to be a civilized place to live and raise a family. Tha truth is that we live in a War Zone yet no one has declared war, feel me. War has been declared, yet only those who know these streets out here actually understands this. No matter what there will be a Race War between African Americans & Hispanics, this is absolutely inevitable. Let me deliniate this to tha readership, when I evaluate society I like to look at what is happening in tha Jails, Prisons & Schools, then after that what is acually happening in tha communities. Shit usually happens in tha County Jails first, and what is happening there at this moment? Super Riots every fucking day, with no let up. It's to tha point right now where Blacks and Hispanics must be seperated completely. This is going to spill over into tha high schools first, and then tha rest of tha community. Now add into this mix tha fact Niggas still gangbang against each other, and against hispanics. This shit is going to explode, remember what I said about this readership, remember!

Back to Macking! Well readership, when I left you last, I was pondering tha return of Zennia. Tha game is so deep, You know I mentally tortured that bitch throughout this weekend, it was beautiful. Suckas out there reading this, I know you hate tha BossMack TopSoil beacuse he mentally suflexs bitches, It's for tha best tho, believe me. That bitch Zee had her Moms try to talk me into comming back, LMAO! I told her "You just don't understand, I can't suffer dismissals, based on BS, I sensitive, I'll have to think about it" that statement right there got me Dinner at Ruth's Kriss, a Krispy pair of Air Max's, and four lovely polo shirts. I have a rule, If a bitch wants to leave, she can leave, If a bitch wants to come back, I'll let her come back if she agrees to my terms and comes with oblation. Zee is a hella of bitch with tremendous potential, it's like having 2006 CLK Benz fresh off tha lot, and one of tha seats has a tear in it, you don't get rid of tha car, you fix tha seat. Here's a bitch from a WEALTHY family, Young, college degree, writing talent, extreme pultritude, extremely low miliage and a good heart for such a pretty bitch. As a matter of fact, I'm thinking, if this bitch can keep her shit together for a few months, she might bump Tacoya, and I mean "Might". Novice Macks reading this, remember when ever a bitch wants to leave tha stable, let that bitch go, if she wants to come back, make sure you check her about leaving, then establish new terms for her reinstatement, it's only right since you will be in a position of increased power. Bitches reading this, this game goes both ways, it's just harder for bitches to do it beacuse they usually cannot control thier emotions.

This Weekend, My relative was out here from Milwaukee Wisconsin, Her name is Takari. Takari is tha muthafukkin shit, I love that bitch. Takari is a moving around travel type bitch, she came out here Saturday morning and was gone back home Sunday afternoon. What did she do? Well let me tell you. I sent Tacoya to pick her up from tha Airport, from tha Airport she went to my Moms house in Compton, Once there My Moms and Tacoya took her to get tha Mani & Pedi, then they went shopping on Melrose Ave in Hollywood. After Shopping they had Lunch at tha Stinking Rose and came back to Compton. I came through later and brought Takari a nice $75.00 sack of good purple, we proceeded to chief and get caught up on current events. Takari kind of shocked me, tha last time I had seen her she had just had her baby so she looked okay, this time, Man! She was dimming it on a high fucking level, I cannot imagine what she is doing to them Milwaukee Niggas. Anyways Tacoya couldn't stay, she had a to meet with some clinents intrested in some property, I told you she just got her real estate license, I told her "Get that paper for us baby!" her smile was scintallent when she wiggled her onion out tha door. Takari wanted to hit tha Grand Lux, so I called in bitch number 3 Yessina, then we was out. Tha Grand Lux is cracking like a muthafukka on Saturday Nights, I love seeing Niggas looking good, and Niggas was looking good in that Muthafukka. I always get tha Steak and Mushroom Sandwich when I'm in there, Oh and about two Mojito's. I listened to Takari and Yessina talk about all tha bitches wit tracks that walked by, they some cold bitches, both have hair to thier backs 100% theirs. It was kind funny in that Grand Lux that night, Niggas and Bitches heads was on swivel when I walked in there with them two bad bitches, even tho one of them was my relative, I love that shit. After tha Grand Lux we headed over to tha Conga Room, Jennifer Lopez's club, That muthafukka was packed, Line all tha way down tha street and around tha corner. We parked and blew some purple for a minute, then we made our way to tha Club. I sent Yessina to tha front of tha line and told her to tell them that her and Takari was from out of town and they were on tha guess list, you better believe Niggas crumble in tha presence of bad bitches, we skipped tha sucka line and was in tha bitch quickly for free, it pays to roll with bad bitches. Tha Club was off tha fucking hook, tha Conga Room is at this time THE HOTTEST club in Los Angeles on Saturday Nights. Yessina was all over me, making sure no bitches even thought of appoaching me, I didn't mind, that type of shit only increases Macking. Once inside tha Dj announced Mobb Deep and some G-Unit Niggas was in tha house, Them Mobb Deep Niggas look like some fucking elves, Nobody gave a shit that they were there. They even tried to play a new song, that shit cleared tha fucking dance floor. It was a good night tho, we were outta there by about 1:33am, I remeber tha time cause some niggas started fighting and I looked at my phone. Takari Hooked up with some Nigga and bounced, she called me at around 3:30am an told me she was somwhere in Inglewood, that bitch is CRAZY, I love her tho.

16 comments:

TheOneandOnlyInsanely said...

OH LA LA!!

Ladynay said...

Iz really feeling this picture share mista man.....

And I don't really like slim dudes....LOL

BossMack said...

I/S - Give me a Holla, feel me?

Ladynay - Thank You Baby!

Me said...

LOL - thanks for the shout out baby ;-)

Danielle said...

Love tha picture
and you know
I would miss
CHECK A BITCH MONDAY
for anything in the world!!!!!
Sorry I been MIA
but hel you know I
luv you by now!!!

-D

naughtigirl said...

What up, Top Mack Nigga? I see you still checking bitches and all. Anyway, I was checkin' your last few posts, and I think your girl Ishi may be up to some shit... Can you ask her if she's ever performed in a "flick"? I saw her pics on your posts, and I was saying to myself: "Oh, that's where I've seen this girl before. In that "flick" I was watching..." But I know I'm wrong; I HOPE I'm wrong.

That Girl Tam said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend...I'll have to check out the Conga Room...I don't usually come out this way after I leave work on a Friday night...I may have to reconsider it...

mrs.tj said...

HOLLA!

AlwaysSweet said...

I don't doubt for one minute that you could pull a bitch with sign language. Hell, that picture alone is hypnotizing; but I must be strong.

Miz JJ said...

Had to holla at my boy. Just had to swing by and say that I wasn't trying to shit on you before. I felt it was a legitmate question, which, I feel, you answered. Do your thing bossmack.

YAZMAR said...

Hay yo...warzone..Im sure...

Miss Ahmad said...

these race wars are retarded! i was up in Oakland over the weekend and it's going down big up there with the Mexican on Mexican crime. Nortenos and Sorenos it's sickening!

Damn you make the mojitos at the Grand Lux sound like I should check them out. I pass that place all the time and never go in....i might have to check it out!

Zesty said...

I was pulled in by the bitchanasciousness of your mackism and had no choice but to check this blog out. Will be back.

Danielle said...

HAPPY
VALENTINES
DAY!!!!!!

** D **

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » »

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Prehistoric baccarat info on valtrex internet marketing Allegra wyoming information resources central Ranking long term care insurance companies in lond Girls ass pain Hewlett packard in focus projector mp3220