Monday, February 06, 2006

Fuck Tha Steeler's: Tha Fucking Ref's win MVP!

What tha Fuck it Do Readership! Tha BossMack Topsoil is in a Fucked up Mood, Cause tha Janky ass Ref's did what they had to do. How in tha fuck can you lose a Game where you had more 1st downs (20-14), more net yards (396-339), more offensive plays (77-56) and better time of possesion (33:02-26:58)? I have watched games wher I believed point shaving was involved, but this is tha first game where I KNOW point shaving was involved.

6 comments:

mrs.tj said...

Don't knock they game baby!
Holla!

Phil B said...

Top...Ain't that the fuckin' truth...I don't mind the muthafucka's losin' but Holmgren looked like he was coaching a fuckin' Pre-season game, not the Super Bowl.. Dudes face was so stoic, I was wondering if he was even fuckin' alive.....

YAZMAR said...

aint watch-figured it was garbage

TheOneandOnlyInsanely said...

UH UGH!!!
DOn't act like I didn't see that other picture with the skulls.......


QUIT PLAYING JOE!!!!

Peace said...

i watched the Lifetime channel. :)

Anonymous said...

What a great site » » »