Sunday, February 26, 2006

Fuck That Nigga BossMack!

MackMan & His BossBitch: A Portrait

"Jealous Niggas Can't Work. And Sacred Niggas Can't Gamble"

Tha BossMack TopSoil 2001

What it Do Readership! Tha BossMack TopSoil is in tha Building, Muthafukkas Read My Shit and like a Bitch they catch feelings! Can you feel me out there, Tha BossMack is Relucent. You know Me, You Know what I'm gonna say.............It's Good Fuckin' Day! Readership, when you read my shit, I apprecciate that shit for real. All I'm doing is just vibing witcha, letting you ride shot gun with Good MackMan having bitches and fun, ya dig? If your life is shitty, and you hella square, it's okay! Listen, If you have just one bitch, be happy you have a bitch! Don't get Mad at a Cold Ass Nigga like myself having as many bitches as I want.

Tha BossMack TopSoil has fun with his bitches! Last night, it was BossMack and Zennia, I love that bitch, Her Tattoos are tha shit. Zennia & Yessina have been killin' shit with these fuckin' BAPES. Zennia comes through and crushes me in tha Watermelon BAPES, you know all tha colors of a Watermelon (Pink, Green, Black & White), Man! I love bitches that stay on that cutting edge of hot fashion. She topped it of with tha matching retro Member's Only Jacket, What! We went to tha Yard House for dinner at tha Long Beach Shoreline. That Muthafukka was packed, tha wait without resevations was an hour and a half, we waited in tha bar. I found out tha Yard House has tha Bomb Mojito's, It was dam near better than tha Grand Lux. Zennia was in there drinking Peach Beer, tha Yard House has all of these specialty Beers. By tha time our table was ready we was fucked up, we were fortunate, we got seats by tha window over looking tha Harbor, it was tight as fuck. I highly recommend tha Yard House, tha Shrimp Scampi was banging. After tha Yard House we went to Temple Bar in Santa Monica, I was drunk driving like a muthafukka, I know. Anyways, That bitch Joi was performing. Tha show was tight, I just don't know ANY over her songs so everything I heard was new to me. Zee knew some of her shit tho. I didn't drink anymore so I sobered up good, ya know, well at least good enough to drive home and blow purple on tha way, oh and get my Dick Sucked while driving. I love being a Mack, What did you do last night?

Check A Bitch Monday is Gonna be Crazy!

12 comments:

D- said...

What up, Bossmack! Sounds like the Joi show was kewl. Joi's alright. I like the song she has with Raphael Saadiq. But NE way, of course I'm looking forward to the good game lesson for the week.

mrs.tj said...

Waiting for MONDAY - Check a Bitch!
My weekend was lovely like usual.
Spending time with my Mom's getting her fucked up! Now that is some funny shit!
Holla!

Me said...

Hey hey - thanks for stopping by - GREAT you go the book baby ! so you can start your own pimp corporation ! HAHA

For real though - educate yourself not only on macking baby but stacking ! cash that is !

AlwaysSweet said...

Last night? Gettin fucked up and engaging in some lubricities. (my young nigga put it down, I may have to post about that shit)

Danielle said...

Man......
I'm ready to check a bitchm it's Monday right?

That Girl Tam said...

Thanks for swingin by to let me know you're still around...life is busy...and you stay busier than us all!

"N" Search of Ecstasy said...

Well I'll you one thing, what I did last night was no where near as where as what you were doing!

Stop by my site when you get a chance. I posted my "100th Post" celebration!

TheOneandOnlyInsanely said...

So what's this, Check A Bitch Tuesday???

mrs.tj said...

Hope you cool breeze Boss!
We missing check a Bitch Monday.
What's up with Check a Bitch Tuesday?
I need me some e-mail notification so I don't have to be checking your site all day.
Holla!

D- said...

Hope everything's cool wit 'cha, Bossmack. Just wanted to let u know that ur presence is missed.

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it
» » »

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Rocky mountain radar rmr-dls315 radarlaser detector and Volvo floor mat yahoo reviews skin care products tummy tucks liposuction toronto san diego plastic surgery car insurance quote diva Books bodybuilding chevrolet silverado sportside rough ride 1991 ford mustang gt convertible parts Mitsubishi 3000gt 12f4 mile Dvd pilates set winsor Mega asian tits storkcraft deborah convertible crib Antidepressants without sexual side eff porsche convertible model listing convertible seats New york real estate investing advice 1967 firebird convertible