Monday, February 13, 2006

Inside Tha Grand Lux

What id Do Readership! Tha BossMack TopSoil is a Muthafucking King, If You contemplating my Regicide, Do tha Damn Thang! Yes, Yes, Readership, This Weekend was so beautiful and Summer like I was laughing my fucking ass off looking at that Blizzard shit that was happening on tha East Coast for real. I think it was like 80 sumpthin out here, straight Diamond Skink Weather, so..... I let them diamonds skink! Tha Pic above, thats my relative in motion at tha Grand Lux Saturday night. L.A. People reading this, you need to FUCK WITH THA GRAND LUX, nuff said!

2 comments:

AlwaysSweet said...

I'm first in this biatch! Ha ha.
I was so mad, we finally got some snow down bottom this weekend but it wasn't cold enough to actually stick to the ground. Now it's all sunny and shit. I'm sure I'll be sick before the week is over.

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » » »