Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Tha BossMack Decisive: Yessina Ova tha Rest

What it Do Readership! Tha Bossmack TopSoil is Sick as fuck, But yesterday a Mack like me had a gang of Luck! I woke up kind a sick today, after Yessina left last night I passed out on my couch with tha balcony open again, it drops to tha 40's at night, I woke up cold as fuck. Otha than that set back, my night was tha shit, how could it be anything otha than that. Blogger is fucking with me today also, Tha Pics I'm trying to post are not making it today for some reason, fuck it, I still creative. Tha Readership wants to know how tha BossMack picks a bitch for tha big night. Well it's simple, I run tha meritocracy, that means what it sounds like, muthafukkas receiving benefits based on performance. Tacoya is BossBitch, but her reign has been shakey, Zennia was putting pressure on Tacoya but she had tha melt down last week, but Yessina, Oh yes she has been doing good with no fuck ups. Mrs. Tj, was sagacious enough to peep that, What Up Mrs. Tj, you gots to be tha coldest bitch in Iowa! Anyways, Yessina got tha Nod, we did it big at Water Grill last night in Downtown Los Angeles. Tha Water Grill is a good sea Food Resturant, bomb atmosphere, tha clientel is a who's, who of tha Los angeles Power elite. You'll see a Muthafukka like Los Angeles City Mayor Antonio Villaragosa or George Clooney or some shit up in there. Yessina really likes this place, I had to comre through for tha bitch. Now how do I shake tha otha bitches with out problems? Well tha bottom half of tha stable thinks I'm in Texas for All Star Weekend, and Zennia and Tacoya had to except tha fact that I took my Mother out for Valentines Day instead of them. Which is ruthless lie but fuck it, I took Tacoya out Monday Night, I'm taking Zennia out tonite. Tha Top Five Bitches got $100.00 gift cards to tha Store of thier choice, Each Bitch got a pair of Krispy Sneakers (Thanx to my sneaker Connect), and this is the most important gift, each Bitch got a Valentine's card with dam near an Essay written specifically for that bitch, feel? Everybody was happy as fuck, I'm a great Nigga out here!

What did tha BossMack receive from his pursuviants? Much Oblation Nigga! Much Oblation! I dam near got a complete wardrobe, 6 pair of jeans (True Religion & Evisu), 5 pair of Sneakers (BAPE's, Air Max, New Jordans etc.), and finally an assortment of shirts. Shit I even got a $500.00 gift card for Nordstrom's, Katera came with that, I don't know how she did that either. I'm Good! What tha fuck did some of you Sucka Ass One Bitch having niggas get? It pays to have a lot of bitches, no one can convince me different, Making bitches compete is tha essence!

After dinner me an Yessina headed back to my tilt for tha lubricities, however, we got high as fuck off tha good purple, then my Bitch dam near broke tha BossMack Down. Yessina pulls out this book of poetry she had written, and starts crushing me with tight poem after tight poem about me. It was like poems based off of different shit we did, and things we've been through. Oh man, Her delivery, tone of voice, plus her over all writting skill. By tha 7th poem I was looking at tha floor, I couldn't even look at tha bitch, her words were fuckin' falling on me like gentle snowflakes, I was an experience, I thought I had a tear in my fucking eye. Readership, That is why Yessina got all tha props last night, I had no idea she even wrote poetry, that reall was tha best gift I got last night, for real.

19 comments:

spankmewithaspoon said...

This photo is a beaut! You are SO handsome and looking quite krispy indeed, the mirror and the geometry add to the character of the photo. Art, Baby!

BossMack said...

Thank You Baby Bitch!

NegroPino™ said...

HEy Daddy....I see u made out...:)

Nichele said...

I think I just entered the twilight zone!

Talk about me and say what you will, but I just refuse to believe that women out there are that desparate.

Who could be that gullible? I don't care if they were BLIND, CRIPPLE AND CRAZY! WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND FALLS FOR THIS SHIT!?

I just can't see it! And of course this is just my opinon, and yes "who am I"? But Dam That!

Oh yea, and why are these people blowing your head up?

I suppose or should I say, I hope and pray that this is for ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY!

TheOneandOnlyInsanely said...

Wow.

Anonymous said...

Nichele, I have to concur with you. He has to be the silliest negro in the world!

Anonymous said...

Maybe But this Negro gets ass and has them lined up...so maybe you just jealous cause you ain't on the list...your loss.

TheOneandOnlyInsanely said...

The anonymous battle begins.......
I'll be back.

Nichele said...

No, more like greatful. Cause that means I have some pride about myself.......oh yea, and just plain ol' common sense not to fall for this BULLSHIT!

And anyway as apposed to whose gain?

There are two sides to every story........and I'm willing to bet that the other sides would paint a totally different picture!

Anonymous said...

Nigga how in the fuck are you a player? You are getting motherfucking sneakers and jeans? Nigga I give my gardener better shit then that. You call yourself topsoil and that is what you are, topsoil which is on the ground and walked upon. A real mack chases paper! Up your motherfucking game or give it up.

mrs.tj said...

Wow! It crack's me up how every so often there will be a battle of sorts in your comment section. I know you LOVE the attention Boss!

Thanks for the shout out...you know I be peeping your game. And best believe I do my thang!

You know I love your swagger, I love you confiendece, I love your arrogance, I love your vocabulary skills and your story telling capabilities. So if some folks want to know what's really good and why we keep coming back for more...that's why!

Shoot! Only the baddest Bitches need to apply! I won't even call none of ya'll out...D, Insane, ha! okay!

Holla!

T-gress! said...

mrs.tj is dead on! she said what was on everyone's mind. Besides your blog is so much more interesting than the ones i flip through...i enjoy it when i get the chance!!

AlwaysSweet said...

lmbao! These comments are so funny.
So Yes made love to the mind last night hunh. That's the best kind of love makin. Top Bitch? Hmmm if she's makin you cry wit the poetry, she might become wifey. Sounds like she got a lil bit of game az well.(tight game at that)

Peace said...

We dont need no holleration hateration..... STOP hatin! Sit back, read & enjoy... suckas!!!! :)

GoBetty said...

LOVE Mrs TJ.
Lissen, can you print some of that poetry here? I'm curious.

Anonymous said...

To Mrs TJ: You actually are someone's MRS.? What would your mister think about this comment? "You know I love your swagger, I love you confiendece, I love your arrogance, I love your vocabulary skills and your story telling capabilities".

Only shallow minded, bird-brained people can identify and actually glorify such bullcrap. This topspoil isn't about sh*t. His e-swagger is more a limp. As far as vocabulary skills, for you to love it shows your affinity of ebonics. I must concede however that he does have great "story-telling" capabilities. Now if he would just go back to school and get his GED then he might make something of himself. Anyone with this much life wouldn't have anytime to blog this much.

In essence, GET A LIFE, FIDO!

P.S. You look just like the security guard in my building, you got me looking at him twisted wondering if it is YOU!

Anonymous said...

Like Biggie said: "Niggas talking but they ain't living it". Anyone who's all about that don't have much time for anything else. Especially document their daily activities for everyone to see. What are your B*****s doing while you are sitting at the internet cafe, library or wherever you blog from?

Like someone else said: "GET A LIFE, FIDO"

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Ovp winsor pilates Free femdom mistress http://www.farmers-insurance-5.info/Samsung-941-dvd-player.html

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »