Saturday, February 25, 2006

Tha Good Game Colloquium: How You Start With A Bitch!

What it Do Readership! Tha BossMack TopSoil is in rare form, Which Bitch should I pick tonite to Keep a Nigga Warm? Shit I don't even fucking know to tell tha fuckin' truth! Oh Man your MackMan Hero is feeling good once again. I had to lay low for a minute, A Nigga has been doing a whole lot lately. Thats why a Nigga like me stays on them Vitamins and I stay eating healthy, that shit gives me major energy. As a matter of fact everything is about energy, if you didn't know. So I aid low yesterday and last night, and now a Nigga is fully Energized and ready for tonites lubricities, ya dig. This morning I spoke on tha phone to at least 8 - 10 bitches, real talk. Everyone isn't on tha team, but that many hollered at a Nigga, everybody wants to kick it tonite, it must be somthing in tha air effecting these bitches. I can only pick one, I'm leaning toward Zee, I done seen Yessina to much this Week. Readership, You wanna see tha BossMack Live? You might see me and Zee at tha Little Temple Bar in Silverlake, or you might see Me at Club Cohiba's in Long Beach, I'm thinking about it right now as I write this.

Tha Good Game Colloquium: How You Start With A Bitch!

A lot of Dudes out there read tha words of tha BossMack TopSoil, and try to put that shit into practice, which is to tha Good. It's always best to go hard on these bitches, really it is. I have to warn some of you Mack Novices out there reading these great words: HOW YOU START WITH A BITCH IS VERY IMPORTANT! Meaning, you cannot start out with a new bitch being a Sucka (i.e. Giving tha Bitch Money, Letting talk to you any kind of way, Paying Rent & Bills, Kissing her Ass, Giving her dick on demand etc.) and then try to switch that shit into Macking, it does not work. If you want to implement Macking in your program, it has to go down from tha Jump, ya dig? So if you wanna work with a bitch under Mack conditions, It's not gonna work good on your current bitch, it will work on a New Bitch. Another warning, You can start off as Mack doing excellent, and then blow it all like a Sucka in tha end. Thats happens because your are continously being tested by your bitches everyday in some form or fashion. Being a Mack is about following rules, You cannot violate tha rules, when you do, thats when you find yourself having all types of problems wit your bitches, then you fuck around and blow them all.

I have done this, I had a bitch a very long time ago, her name was Lashawnda, when I made tha choice to never have just one bitch, I really didn't have tha good Mack/Bitch understanding with her. I wanted to implement my strategy, but I knew tha rules, what could I do? I fired tha bitch, then I started to build my team Bitch, by Bitch. Now after a month or two, Lashawnda wanted her spot back, I was cool with it, but, I was a different Nigga than before tho, and If that bitch wanted to be with me, she had to except my terms. Thats what all this shit is really about, setting tha terms of tha Arrangement upfront, and then when tha rules get violated, or a bitch wants new terms, you must be willing to let that bitch go. Needless to say, all of what I'm speaking on her, takes great discipline and heart. You must be immune to bitch lacrimmation, it's a cold game baby, for real.

Be happy Muthafukkas, thats some Good Game right there!

Ladynay, Betty, Mrs Tj, Insanelysane, Always Sweet (What's up Babygirl, I see U), Trina, D, and Miss Ahmad (I know you don't like Macks, we cool!)

4 comments:

TheOneandOnlyInsanely said...

HOW YOU START WITH A BITCH IS VERY IMPORTANT! Meaning, you cannot start out with a new bitch being a Sucka (i.e. Giving tha Bitch Money, Letting talk to you any kind of way, Paying Rent & Bills, Kissing her Ass, Giving her dick on demand etc.) and then try to switch that shit into Macking, it does not work.

This is so true!!
Thanks for the shout out.

Niggas need rules set inplace from jump as well, and when violated, the Female mack must lay the smack down. This shit goes both ways.

Anonymous said...

Nigga where in the fuck are you taking these lame ass pictures? It looks like a fucking school or some government building.

GoBetty said...

I will call you next time I am in LA. We'll go to Morton's and of course I will pay.

You talk about BAPES. I had to look that shit up. We don't even have them here!

Plan it all out baby. You will have a cute blond on your arm. Cannot probably blow that purple you're always talking about... more of a cocktails girl myself. But you can blow a hit into my mouth...

mrs.tj said...

Thanks for the Shout out!
I agree with ya...
I know it's not always possible, but you got to let a bitch know she's on a team, and that there are rules and regulations to follow. If not then mayhem will follow. Cop & Blow! Just make sure that Top Bitch it tight, and the whole team will follow, all the way down to the Bottom Bitch.
Holla!