Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Tha Good Game Colloquium:Fake Rejection 2 Increase Desire

What it do Readership! Tha BossMack TopSoil is Ice Cold, Doing what I gotta do to keep my Pockets on Swole! Ya Dig? Everybody in tha house make some noise! (Crowd Cheering especially Bitches) Oh man it's a beautiful morning in Compton, California. Niggas is up and out on tha grind, Police is doing they early morning raids on niggas that think they got license to sell dope, tha smokers are going through tha scaberous streets picking up cans, then here I come pulling up in tha Benz Truck fresh from being detailed, Tha BossMack TopSoil. I rock Diamonds in front of starving killaz, I'm a Cold Nigga, sometimes I wonder am I a fearless idiot? I gave my Moms instructions to finish this blog if niggas ever catch me slipping, Oh yall didn't know my Moms knows about this blog? She reads it and talks shit to me, I love my Moms.

Last Night T.D. Jakes was in my Hood for real, can you believe that. T.D. Jakes is a SUPER MACK, I don't give a fuck, I'm saying what I got to say! There a Church on San Pedro Blvd/Rosecranes Blvd. I can't recall tha name of it, but dude was there last night. I'm telling you, Thousands of muthafukkas was trying to see that Nigga. All I can say was there were multitudes of bitches going up in there, Zennia lives around tha corner from that Church, I was over her house last night having dinner. A few of my homegirls were up in there and needed a ride when it was over, they told me dude was charging $1000.00 a head to be annointed, and there were hundreds of muthafukkas getting it done, real fucking talk. Those bitches were electrified when they came out of there, I was amazed. Muthafukkas breaking themselves for God, or should I say T.D. Jakes.

Tha Good Game Colloquium: Fake Rejection 2 Increase Desire

I bet you have never heard of that term before have you? Faking Rejection 2 Increase Desire. How can such a thing be done? Here let me delinate it for you. Example, I had a bitch named Cresha, One day Cresha's head got hella big from Niggas telling her how fine she was and offering her shit that she hit me up for $1,500.00. Tha money was supposed to be for her to purchase some property, so she said. I of course laughed at tha bitch and said No, she proceeded to tell me "Fuck you Nigga! I don't need you Muthafukka, I'm done with you!" brutal was it not? I said "Goodbye Bitch!" and we were done, right? No, of course not. I of course always remain like tha Pic above in this post, very Stoic and Icy. I was unmoved by her out burst and I made no attempt to keep that bitch on my team. After about a month, tha bitch comes begging me for her spot back, tha Mack God was smiling on me. Here's my statement to tha bitch, "Aww baby, you know I missed you to, I Love you, by man, YOU fired me, I deserved it to, I don't know if I can take you back, you hurt me so bad" now what I have done here is let her know, I have feelings for her, yet I didn't let her get her spot back, but, I didn't say she had no chance either. Now tha bitch begins to try harder to fit back in, now we are talking about more oblation, more ass kissing, more good will directed toward me. I of course after a while let that bitch back on tha team beacuse it would be stupid not to, tha bitch was young fly and smart, and as long as she respected me, there was a place for her. See I'm a great guy. There are many ways to use this method, many different scenarios.

Big Shout Out to Jaimie Happy B-Day Babygirl, I/S (My shit went dead yesterday), mrs. tj, Betty, D, Peace, That Girl Tam, Ladynay, alwayssweet, Trina, Big Who, D-Scrilla, and Wind Demon

15 comments:

D- said...

I absolutely love the Good Game Colloquiums or should I say colloquiae haha!!! It's good game for everyone- not just mackin' ass niggas...lol

mrs.tj said...

TD Jakes is a money maker baby!
holla!

That Girl Tam said...

HOT MESS...nuff said.

Soulace said...

fake rejection?
maybe if i use this method, i will find solace(soulace)?
what you think?
-soulace-

AlwaysSweet said...

laughin my ass off @ "You fired me, I deserved it too...You hurt me so bad." You a sly one, but ladies do it too. I know I have. Thanx for the shout out.

TheOneandOnlyInsanely said...

Its cool honey. We'll holla.

Miss Ahmad said...

Out of sheer curiousity, do you change these girls names or do they just all happen to have some version of a ghetto fabulous name or another?

No diss, just really trying to wrap my brain around it!

BossMack said...

Miss A - I think most bitches born in L.A. between 1973 and tha present, has a Ghetto type name.

That Girl Tam said...

LMAO @ Bossmack...yeah, I'd have to agree with him on that one...when I was growing up...all the girls that lived in L.A. by my grandmother's house had CRAZY ghetto names...the neighbors kids were Montrique and Montrea, across the street was Shameeka, LaToya, Carla (although Carla ain't that bad)...I know a chic whose name is Sandrina (she didn't like me much - HATER) hehe..

Peace said...

WHATUP BOSS-A LICIOUS!? Yes, TD Jakes is a pimp... they mentioned him and Creflo Dollar (what an appropriate last name) in the latest issue of King mag... The article was about Mase's return to "negative" hip hop. I guess he [signed to G Unit & has some songs on a mix tape talking about "I got 3 in the chamber and 1 on your brain, I got hos in the back of the church hummin my name" or something like that. I just think its gonna be hard for him to explain away the fact that he is a pastor & rapping these types of lyrics... I mean pick one profession or another... What do you all think about this topic???
Anyway.. TD is a pimp.. I love his book "Woman Thou Art Loosed" tho... a good read.
PEACE

Ladynay said...

A G to get annointed? Must be nice!

GoBetty said...

Thanks for the shout - always. Enjoying you...

sweetlime said...

i think i'm about to start up a church. they are getting paid.

Anonymous said...

[url=http://kfarbair.com][img]http://www.kfarbair.com/_images/logo.png[/img][/url]

מלון [url=http://www.kfarbair.com]כפר בעיר[/url] - אווירה כפרית, [url=http://www.kfarbair.com/about.html]חדרים[/url] מרווחים, שירות חדרים, אינטימיות, שלווה, [url=http://kfarbair.com/services.html]שקט[/url] . אנחנו מציעים שירותי אירוח מיוחדים כמו כן ישנו במקום שירות חדרים הכולל [url=http://www.kfarbair.com/eng/index.html]אחרוחות רומנטיות[/url] במחירים מיוחדים אשר מוגשות ישירות לחדרכם...

לפרטים נוספים נא גשו לעמוד המלון - [url=http://kfarbair.com]כפר בעיר[/url] [url=http://www.kfarbair.com/contact.html][img]http://www.kfarbair.com/_images/apixel.gif[/img][/url]

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I begin on internet with a directory