Thursday, February 09, 2006

Tha Vociferous BossBitch Tacoya: Last Night During Tha Grammy's

What it Do Readership! Tha BossMack is tha Muthafukkin' Truth, Started puttin' Bitches on my Team back in my youth. All I can say this morning is "Thank God for tha Mack God, and Tha Mack Game!", Boy I'll tell you, You neva know what these Bitches is gonna do. I woke up this Morning Great as Evahhh! Even Tho, I think I might have lost a Bitch last night. I told you readership, tha name of tha Game is "Cop & Blow" you neva know when Bitch is gonna go. I mean, shit could be cool on day, then Bam! Tha next day, you are talking to a different bitch. You gotta be ready, thats why I have a lot of bitches, period dot. Guess who jumped out tha stable? Number 2 Bitch Zennia, after a good 5 to 6 months on tha team, that bitch flipped tha script on me last night, for real. I still don't know what tha fuck happened, maybe I never will, there is a big story to go with this, I may tell it tomorrow or this weekend.

Anyways, last night I was posted with BossBitch Tacoya in her plush as fuck domicile, Tacoya has really good interior decorating skills. She had cooked some Salmon last night, that shit was lovely. BossBitch be hustlin', She just got her real estate license and we were celebrating, we were half watchin' tha Grammys. Toward tha end of tha night, I started getting these calls and text messages from Zennia, they were out of tha ordinary. So when I left Tacoya's, I gave her a call, she wanted me to come through, I was leary of going over there, but I went anyway. When I get to her tilt, I don't notice anything out of the ordinary, She embraces me as usual, offers me a beverage, then I sit down and start talking to her. Her mother comes out of tha back room (She lives with Moms, I told you this bitch is on some Paris Hilton shit) and they statr talking about Beyonce and Jay-Z, you know bullshit, They they get into a heated debate. I just lay back and observe tha interaction, silently, then I notice Zee starts taking that shit hella serious, which kind of shocked me. I still said nothing, by now she's cutting her eyes at me to gage my response to the exchange thats happening. I sit quietly for a moment, then when they finish thier debate, we resume normal conversation, after a while, I'm like "I got's to roll baby" she asks if she can walk me outside, when we get outside, this bitch crumbles on me. This bitch starts crying talking about I was laughing at her while she was going at it with her mother, that shit was crazy! I was shocked, now I just looked at tha bitch and said, "You are crazy, I out" I hoped in tha truck and left. Oh yes you know my phone statred blowin up immediately, I like "What!" tha bitch launches into "Oh James, you don't understand me, Blah, blah blah" I'm like "What tha fuck is wrong with you, babygirl". Long story short, I think that bitch is gone, I have never been around her and her Mother like that, that shit was very interesting.

20 comments:

Georgiapeach said...

I think it is time for some naked photos of these girls. That would really be tight.

TheOneandOnlyInsanely said...

YES, yes, I'm with GP!!! Let's see they booty!!!

QUESTION: Do you pronounce salmon...salmon or samon?

Most blacks pronounce it salmon.........but in the dictionary the L is silent.

TheOneandOnlyInsanely said...

Zee, is not crazy, all she wanted you to do was hugh her. She wanted to feel that you were on her side, maybe interjecting and siding with her during the heated debate. On the other hand, she may have been embarrased, I mean who want they mama jappin on them in front of they man?

TheOneandOnlyInsanely said...

LAST QUESTION:
Is that Tacoya's real hair?

Danielle said...

What it do!!!
Apologize for bein gone!!
All I have to say is if you saw Mariah Carey's performance ok.....well after that terri hatcher anounced an award and the B*tch said oh I feel like I have just been saved.......now u know she wasn't right for that shit!!!!! Jay-z's and linken parks performance was off the chain and so was jamie fox and kanye's.

what it do boss!

AlwaysSweet said...

Ok, I'm lost. What was she cryin for? Just because you didn't put your 2 cents in? Sorry, but that bitch sounds hella sensitive. I cry too but only over real shit. Feel? Like Nino Brown, "Cancel that bitch!"

Spoon said...

She did something similiar in your truck when you were going to a wedding. My diagnosis is pms acting out, combined with a secret agenda that over time, you'll be steady with just her. Both times she pulled, it was triggered by "couple related" stimulus.

TheOneandOnlyInsanely said...

*hugh = hug

Anonymous said...

"PLUSH"?!! Hope you're excluding that couch!!! That shyt looks like she copped it right on the corner of Rosecrans/Fig....guess that's why she doesn't mind putting them fake ass Uggs on it!!! LMAO

Ladynay said...

Cute pic! Looked playful...

No comment on the Z thing...weird!

That Girl Tam said...

Dang @ anonymous...lol...corner of Rosecrans and Fig...HAHAHAHHA...too funny (only funny because I know what you're talkin about)

The Sarccastik Variable Why said...

lol...sounds like you got a crazy one on the team...trading deadline...you need to make some moves....lol...got a Ron artist on the team....you need to handle that playboy....

Anonymous said...

@ that girl tam,

James knows what I'm talking about too....

That car lot..slash....car wash....slash....furniture store! LMMFAO.

Anonymous said...

That is the truth and didn't all white furniture go out of style doing the 70's

That Girl Tam said...

LMAO @ "That car lot..slash....car wash....slash....furniture store!"

Hey don't they have one of those on Rosecrans and San Pedro too? Oh wait...or is that Imperial and Hoover?? Although its been a minute since I've driven anywhere other than to the train platform on Wardlow...lol

mrs.tj said...

sounds like your chick may be certifiable right about now...
at least you tried.
Holla!

BossMack said...

Fuck You Anonymous! I'm just Fucking witcha. See readership I'm showing love to a muthafukka with no identity. Yeah I know where that is, Niggas be buying furniture and a car at tha same time. Muthafukkas be hustlin' where I'm at. On tha Real, Tacoya Bullshits not on tha decor, I nevert claimed her Uggs were real. You gots to focus your clowning.

I/S - I say S-A-L-M-O-N but I'm ghetto as fuck. Also I belive about 75% - 85% of that hair is Tacoyas. Yessina is 100% tho.

TheOneandOnlyInsanely said...

Don't trip, I just found out the L is silent, sometimes I say it right sometimes I don't, it still slips out.

Umm, well if its only 85%, thats a good job, her hair is cute.

LOL @ "FUCK YOU ANONYMOUS"....I'm surprised you responded.....*lol*

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info »

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Bacon high blood pressure Rear car alarms Canadian imitrex rx Ford truck speakers adult toys Bag marcus neiman tote columbus golf http://www.gmac-car-loan.info Women &aposs liposuction sacramento Add link protection spyware Tire changing lubricant web site design To divorce or not to divorce hair loss solutions Didrex by upjohn Ass quotes