Thursday, February 23, 2006

TopSoilism & BossMackologies

What Tha Fuck It Do Readership! Tha BossMack TopSoil is Penurious wit Hoes, Wit tha left over Scrilla I bought New Clothes! WHAT REALLY GOOD Readership, My New Favorite reality T.V. Show is tha Flavor Of Love, who ever thought Flavor Flav was a Good Mack like that. If you haven't been checking out that show, you just don't know what tha fuck is going on. Me and Zee, we got a bet on which bitch we think is gonna win. There are three bitches left, I got my money on this Bitch named "Hoops", I think she'll be a good number one bitch for that Nigga. Readership, today is a Great Day for your MackMan Hero, so full of Optimisim I am. Yesterday was a good ass day for a Nigga to tho.

Yesterday

I woke up refreshed and energized like I always do, I did all my MackMan Hygenic shit, Got krispy then I went and had breakfast at "Egg Heaven", which was excellent. After that I had to go to Court for a tickect, a bullshit tickect at that. Court was lovely, I pulled a bitch by accident whiloe waiting to be heard, Patronicka, strange name isn't it? Macking is everywhere. After Court I went and jogged 13 Miles at tha beach, No Niggas reading my words can do that, I know, I am a Superior Man. After my Runs like that, I always come home to a freshly rolled Purple Kush Joint, tha combination of tha Runner's high & Tha Weed high is unknown to tha uninitiated. I relaxed at home and watched Oprah Give away shit to tha Katrina Victims, her and her homegirl Gayle, I wish I could put one of them bitches under tha thumb, especially that bitch Gayle. Anyways, while blowing purple and watchin Oprah, I got a call from my little bitch Kay, Kay had tickects to see Little Brother & Dialated Peoples at tha House of Blues in Hollywood, Kay is a Hip-Hop Head, I was like "Cool, Im wit that". Then I preceded to take calls from many different bitches, listening to problems, giving advice, you know rejuvenating my bitches. Then I get a call from Tineka, who wants to come over and Fuck, Hmmmm. Then she asks if I want her to bring me a plate from M&M's, Hmmmmm. Fuck it, I let that bitch come through with tha food, I went on and accepted a quality blow, and beat it up doggystyle, Then I kicked her out, I'm scandalous. After that intense session, I rested a minute, blew some more purple and got back into them streets. That Concert was really tight, I think Little Brother crushed Dialated Peoples, but, they didn't get that much time to perform. I had to straight arm Kay with regaurds to tha Dick last night, I was just to burnt, I can't fuck to many different bitches in one day, thats not Macking.

15 comments:

Danielle said...

What it do baby.....like tha tat.

TheOneandOnlyInsanely said...

Poor Kay............

So you can't turn down a quality blow?????

*lol*

Anonymous said...

Come on negro pulled a bitch in court? Was the bitch blind lame and crazy? Nigga your weak ass could never pull a all star bitch with major paper. You will continue to pull ugly tired played out worn out run over hoes. Water seeks its own level. Nigga stop smoking so much fucking dope and you might be able to fuck more then once a day. Motherfucker looking like JJ Evan’s cousin.

Mrs A. said...

you...write...so...vividly

Ladynay said...

Lawwwwwd the man has Top Soil tat'd on his body! I couldn't get a nick name tat!

Love Little brother....

mrs.tj said...

what's up?
holla!

Anonymous said...

Main Entry: top·soil
Pronunciation: 'täp-"soil
Function: noun
: surface soil usually including the organic layer in which plants have most of their roots and which the farmer turns over in plowing

Hey dumass only a real life fool would get that stupid ass shit marked on them. Slave ass mentality.

D- said...

Wow! Somebody turn down the hate. It's a little too warm for me...NE Way...Bossmack, wassup, babe. I am interested in ur views on Flav's mackin'. I was hot that he voted Goldie off. I thought she was the best choice. I am sure you are lokking at it from an angle I haven't considered. Do tell.

Anonymous said...

Pick up some weights fool. Skinny ass arms.

AlwaysSweet said...

I for one think that Mack is sexy az hell....wit dem big ass soup coolers. hmmm, I wonder what else can they cool.

Anonymous said...

if you think he is cute, then u have a taste for shit

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Oxycontin and generic Paris hilton tattoocarter Domaine chanteclair play roulette roulette machines

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Control net parental zero 2 control Mitsubishi dvd tvs car player Redhead with tiny tits Stop smoking hypnotic hypnotherapists weight control scooby doo minivan Information on chevrolet silverado Uncensored hardcore hentai Best impotence medication information online Cat chin acne photos Camescope sdram Hosting baby shower Incorporate llc business hosting web rear projection display screens both side thin flat Imitrex a a Video cards for faster downloads pci or agp video card Chevrolet dealer 11224 Cisco sd

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... »