Saturday, April 22, 2006

3 Anecdotes about my Nigga Big Jake: Part 1

What it do Readership, Tha BossMack TopSoil is krisp and clean, I keep adding bitches to tha Muthafukkin' Team. Oh shit, your MackMan Hero woke up this morning and couldn't move, I pinched a nerve in my back yesterday after I came from jogging. I had my little bitch Katera come thru and massage that shit last night, she worked me for some dick too. I guess that shit released poisons from my muscles of somthing, I was hurting this morning, now I'm cool.

It's sunny day in Compton, USA! I'm feeling good despite this morning, all my bitches calling me, checking with they Mack, wanting to come and clean up my tilt, wash my clothes, cook for a nigga, Man! I got a few adventures up my sleeve, however, I'm going to to somthing different today. I'm impressed by two new bitches that I have come across in blogger world, or whatever they call this, I'm feeling Danielle and Spexial. So, Today's post is a play on what I saw danielle do I believe last Friday, except I'm putting my own twist on and shortening it up.

Here are 3 Stories about My Nigga Big Jake

ONE

Back in tha Late 90's right before tha East Coast/West Coast War, I use to kick it with my nigga Big Jake. Big Jake was like one of tha first niggas I knew that banged tha hood (Campanella Park Piru) with true passion and zeal, then went to tha Pen did 7 years, and returned a giant, in both physical stature and respect, He went in tha pen as "Jake" and returned "Big Jake" you know like he got a PhD in Gangsterism. Anyway Jake was my Nigga, he was rare, he was intellectual yet a beast at tha same time. Back when Suge Knight was putting together tha Death Row Dynasty he was into recruiting Niggas like Jake for his team, you know Penitentary Piru OG Niggas. Suge wanted Jake on his team, Jake joined tha team, Jake was not and average nigga so he swiftly became Suge's Number 2 guy. So during that era where Death Row ruled he was Suge's right hand man, and by his side at all times. I remember Mary J. Blige had a concert, I took one of my bitches at tha time Tahne, At tha entrance of tha Concert, I see Suge and all of them Dog Pound Nigga's (Daz, Kurupt, Nate Dogg etc.) then I see Jake and I'm like "What up Nigga!, Jake was huge he bear hugged me, He looked at my broad and said "Dam Top, I feel you nigga", I said "Yall backstage huh?" he said "Man you know this Nigga Suge is fucking Mary" I was like "I guess so", Jake was like "A, Nigga if you wanna come back stage hit me on tha cell" I responded "Good looking out Nigga". I didn't fuck with tha backstage shot, I didn't like being around Suge it was a bad vibe, Niggas used to get knocked out all tha time for little shit, and also Suge was notorious for taking your bitch cause he could. Tha concert was bomb, and later on that night me and Tahne was naked laying up in tha Marriot in Downtown Long Beach, over looking tha ocean blowing Purple when I got a call from Jake, he said "What up Nigga" I said "Nigga, I'm posted nigga, blowin this good Purple, Nigga" he paused, then started laughin shiesty and softly, then he said "A, nigga, I over here in tha hood nigga, I'm doin' tha same thing except I'm blowin' wit Mary" I rose up in bed, I said "What Nigga, Mary Who" Jake said "Nigga, Mary J muthafukkin Blige, Nigga!" then I heard her laughin in tha background, it seemed like I was listening to a T.V. except she was talking to Jake. I said "Where is Suge, you by yourself?" he said "Yeah Nigga, that Nigga Suge went to Fuck a different bitch, then she said she wanted to come to Compton and kick it with a real nigga from Compton" I was like "Dam Nigga is you gonna fuck" he said "I don't know, she wants to, But this Nigga Suge is fucking her" I was like "Nigga, you have got to fuck her if she wants to, fuck Suge, Man lissen this some trophy shit nigga, this is a story you will have over all other niggas" he starts laughin then he says "I feel you nigga, I'm gone" I hung up tha phone. My bitch was watching me silently, she hit tha joint and pasted it back and said "You friend is with Mary J" I said "Yes that nigga is, and I'm proud as fuck of him". I am not going to front I was very jealous, yet, I was happy as hell for my Nigga. This is a True story. Part #2 I'll drop tomorrow or maybe tha next day, keep checkin'!

11 comments:

the peregrine said...

A play on what you saw Danielle do... hmmm... I don't get it. Enjoyed the anecdote... but I can't connect the dots (la, la-la, la-la).

BossMack said...

Yeah, she did some shit called 10 stories from her childhood, I liked tha concept, I gave up tha props. I came with a similar idea and put my twist with it. What dots you can't connect?

Danielle said...

Danielle???? lol must be another Danielle....

Stac said...

i'd fuck mary's fine ass too Ü
lawd, i'm awful

Spexial said...

thx for the shout out!

BerryGirl said...

damn I like Big Jake- lets hear part 2

Rose said...

I'm waiting on part 2-Suge just let the Louie.

the peregrine said...

Ohhh, okay... I get it now. First you mentioned the chick and then started talking about the dude and I was just... wait, how do these two and their stories connect.

You talking about me being metaphorical... you seen to be the king. You should look into writing professionally. Let me find out you make the best sellers list.

TrinaBeingTrina said...

A PhD in Gangsterism...you are off the chain!

Quz Boss said...

Noone offers to cook me food LOL, u shooda said ye ;-) PEACE

TheGod said...

Peace God

Did big Jake get some of Miss Blige?
Great story as usual. Can't wait to read the rest.

Peace God!