Sunday, April 23, 2006

3 Anecdotes about My Nigga Big Jake: Part 2

What it do Readership! I am Tha BossMack Top Muthafukkin' Soil, and my bitches treat me like I'm Royal. Right now it's late at night and I'm chillin', I'm pulling on some good purple for real as I write this. I gotta tell you, it's a great night, it's warm, a gentle breeze is blowing, it's that be outside flavor.

TWO (Tha Soul Train Music Awards after party)

I went to see Jake at his tilt one day, When I arrived it was about four huge niggas in tha yard buffin at his Penitentiary like weight pile, Jake sat up on tha bench and greeted me with "What up Nigga" and bear hugged me like always. We went in tha house, Niggas was playing John Madden on tha Big Screen, Me and Jake sat at tha kitchen table he said "You know that nigga Pac is comming to tha Row" I said "I knew some shit like that was gonna happen" (Tupac was in tha Penitentiary at this time) then Jake said "Yeah, that Nigga Suge asked that nigga did he get fucked, you know thats tha word out there" then one of tha niggas on tha couch blurted "Blood, what that nigga say?" then Jake bombed back saying "Nigga! what you think he said! That nigga ain't gonna sit up there and tell Suge he got fucked, even if tha shit happened" we all laughed like a muthafukka. After that he told me about tha Death Row Soul Train Music Awards after party that night, we were on tha guest list, cool. Now this was right before tha East Coast/West Coast War, Bad Boy was blowin' up, Biggie was real hot at tha time, so Bad Boy had an After party too. Now here in L.A. there are cliques of bitches that are always at tha hottest events, around that time Suge had all of those bitches gravitating around Death Row events, on this night, tha majority of those bitches went to tha Bad Boy party, Suge was Hot. When we arrived at tha party there was a huge line, and they were charging $50.00 to get in back then. Big Jake was at tha door, he saw us, Me and my nigga D-Bone and waved us over, he stopped tha line and let us in. Now even tho Puffy took tha L.A. top of tha food chain bitches, Death Row still had major celebrities in tha house and there were still some bitches, tha down side, too many gangstas, it's not that I don't like'em, hey I love'em, It's just when there are to many of them in a place like that it's gonna crack. There was a majority of Bloods, and a sprinkling of a few Crips, tha Crips that were there were really careful. Now here's a twist, around this time DJ Quik came out with his third album "Safe and Sound", on this album Quik had dissed another rapper from Compton, MC Eiht who from a Crip neighborhood called Tragniew Park. Also at this time Quik was affliated with Death Row through Jake, thus Quik was scheduled to perform that night along with Snoop Dog and tha Dogg Pound, tha twist was I recognized some of tha Crips were OG Niggas from MC Eiht's hood, I knew they were there to fuck with Quik, which was a kamakazi mission. When DJ Quik began music career he was banned from his hood because of snitch jacket, Jake got him back in good graces with his neighborhood, thus Quik was at this party amongst niggas from his hood. Now tha party like I said was cool, bitches and gangstas everywhere, Suge had a huge Death Row Ice sculpture, Logo and all with elaborate detail, tha shit was opulent. Suge came out on stage with a flock of strippers and announced a strip contest, a nigga lost control and ran and grabbed a bitch, Suge grabbed him by his shirt, and threw him far off of tha stage into tha crowd, nigga hit tha ground on his back and neck. Snoop Dogg and tha Dogg Pound took tha stage and crushed, but even them niggas was looking nervous in there with all of them Bloods. Finally DJ Quik took tha stage, he did all of his hits, then tha diss song "Dollars and Sense", while he performed that song tha Crip Niggas from MC Eihts hood, and a Crip nigga I had never seen before (Who later turned out to be from 60's Crip) started throwin' up crip signs and banging tough. When Quik finished tha song, niggas from his hood, took him to tha Crip niggas to confront them, Quik confronted tha nigga from 60's, dude smiled put down his drink and fired on DJ Quik, I couldn't believe what I saw, tha whole club beat tha shit out of them niggas. I put this on everything I love, tha dude that stole on Quik? He got stomped flat, I mean dude was flat, Dude was out of here, Dead. Tha otha niggas made it out side which saved their lives, yet they still were sleep tho. I saw Jake later on he was like "Nigga, you see that shit, I told them niggas to go home, Niggas is stupid"! I said "Yeah, I guess" then we rolled to Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles, I always get tha Scoe special. Part 3, will be tomorrow or somtime this weekend.

Conclusion of Part ONE (Mary J. Blige in tha Hood)

Man I hope you could follow that story, I forgot to tell you, Jake didn't fuck Mary that night, He had her in tha hood tho just him and her, and he smoked a gang of chronic wit her, the reason he gave me for not fucking, She was Suge's, She was his even tho he had countless bitches, and was fucking a different one that night. I still gave him respect for that one, he said she wanted to fuck to, I believe him.

12 comments:

Spexial said...

now that's what the fuck i was talking about dammit...that's what's up..now tell me how you met all these bytches and do they know about the other bytches?

mrs.tj said...

Yep, that was my next question - Spexial asked.
Plus do you have a 9 to 5?
We all in your bidness.
You do sound like a Donald Goines novel. :)
Do you have a college edumacation?

You should do the 100 things about me list.
I am new and nosey.
tj

BossMack said...

Spex Topnotch - I met bitches everywhere I go, mostly when I engage in business, while I'm shopping, Driving down tha street or even getting a manicure, you know bitches be at tha Nail shop and I be's tha only Nigga in there most times. Tha bitches at tha bottom of tha stable know about tha bitches at tha top, cause they trying to get to tha top, I create competitive scenarios, bitches work better under presure. Boss bitch knows there are contenders for tha crown, especially when she left tha team, however, she knows how to stay on top. The magic that brings shit together is I give each bitch her proper respect. Bitches don't pop up at my house, Bitches know not to look through my phone, bitches get fired on tha spot for those infractions. Also bitches are not stupid, they met a nigga like me they know I already have bitches, she a lot of times a bitch will see me with a bitch and that only increases a bitches intrest, so when that bitch sees me alone they really put they bid in, no bitch wants a nigga that other bitches don't want. Oh and Boss Bitch likes pussy to, I'm all for it, she's a fly bitch.

Mrs.tj - TopSoil worked hard not to let tha hood take him under, so I left tha hood and went to college, in college I did all of tha same shit I did when I was in tha hood, even more. I don't know how I escaped tha penitentiary, God is watching me, I got a degree in Economics. I graduated and went back to tha hood and got right back to taking penitentiary chances, once again I narrowly escaped tha penitentiary, and decided to be a tax paying citizen. When I turned 30 I got my first job ever in life as a substitute teacher, I also fuck with real estate, I own a few properties. I just turned 32, I know I sound like Donald Goins but shit is real.

Genesis said...

im new 2. u need 2 do 100 things...if not then so 25. where r the archives?

brooklyn babe said...

Pulling purple on a pretty day.... aahh bringing back old memories
Gotta read up on this Story on Jake lata... work calls.
Peace

Anonymous said...

Doc H, This Is From The Lost Archives, A Little Bit After I Started Checking Out The Site, Good To Read It Again Though. Lol @ Ms TJ Saying She New, She Bout OG Status. (Im Truly A Long Time Reader, New Jack Poster, On The Real.)

Doc Flav said...

That Was Me. ^^^^

Anonymous said...

B-Mack don't tell people on here too much you know the Po-Po be trolling the Net also. You know they would love to get Suge for some old shit.

Nigga Puhleeze..... said...

You are NOT 32 years old? Why you can't keep it real. Boy, you a good 35 you may be 36!!! WOW! This nigga said he's 32. LMMFAO!

Anonymous said...

Nigga stop lying, you are still a fucking teacher and you are 38!

bignick said...

sup sup sup. WESTCOAST CRIPS nigga. shit out here doin my hustle ya kno how u gotta do. but shit im out here bangin niggas, for throwin up the wrong shit. only 17 tho, but still holdin it down for my niggas on the westcoast. shit if you dont like it nigga do somthin. cuz everyone ova here kno i do my shitz. but yep yep i gotta go make my money so ill get up wit ya.
WESTCOAST STAY UP

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! prostrate cancer Seroquel mental illness lawsuits All about toshiba genio pda http://www.footfetish5.info craps Volkswagen vanagon carpet mat Cheap air flights cheap airline tickets aomori online credit report protonix Hit exchange advertising internet marketing trafficswarm.com water bed sheet ringtones Digital printing 48 inches companies