Thursday, April 06, 2006

Bitch! Do You Drink Tha Babies?

What it Do Readership! Tha BossMack TopSoil be thriving in tha midst of Dramma, I can't wait to Mack a bitch like Buhdist want in Nirvana, ya Dig Nigga! It's another beautiful day in Compton USA, Your MackMan Hero is Relucent. Tha sun came out today, I went down to tha beach, I took a Pic so muthafukkas can see, what I see, ya know. I love have multiple places to Kick it at. You see I have a Tilt in Compton, and I have a Tilt by tha Beach, do you know why? Because that shit is fly! I need Compton, I derive my spiritual energy from my Hood, I have to go there everyday and stand on tha Soil, and chop it up with my Niggas. I need to know whats happening there at all times, it's like a passage from Niccolo Machiavelli's book "The Prince", where he discusses tha necessity for a Prince to live and be among his subjects. If you are not around, you don't know whats going down, and shit happens in my Hood every fucking day. Then I also need to escape to my "Bat Cave" late at night, thats my Belmont Shores Spot. My Bitches love tha fact that I post up amongst concrete Niggas, then I fly away to my Otha Spot amongst tha Anglo Saxons, who look at me like "Is that Nigga in tha NBA? Does he Sell Drugs?" LMAO!! One day I was jogging down tha street, and my neighbor was like "Hey, I see you running everyday, are you a boxer?" I was like not really, but I do attend Boxing Matches in Vegas. Some muthafukkas look at Compton as a place to escape from and to never return, I can't comprehend that. Tha my neighborhood made me ready for this world, I feel like I would loose my idenity if I abondoned my Soil. So Niggas like me, we must have more that One Spot, I'ts an absolute necessity, Square CupCake Weenie Niggas could never comprehend this.

Bitches Reading my words, do you like tha Artwork featured above? I think Bitches need to be freaky to keep they Niggas, if a bitch is to conservative, your nigga will bounce. Like tha BossMack for instance, I like to massage a bitches tonsiles with my swipe and have her drink tha babies before we even begin fucking, just to set tha tone. Bitches if you don't drink tha babies, you don't respect your man, and thats bullshit. I'll dismiss a bitch for not doing that, feel me? CupCake Niggas reading my words be careful, You try to mash on your bitch and she'll fuck around and leave your Weenie Ass, and you'll fuck around and have a fatal "Sucka Attack" LOL!!

16 comments:

Doc Flav said...

So It IS Weenie? LOL Sprinkle On Bruh. Cup Cake Weenies.., LMAO

BossMack said...

doc flav - What it Do? Thanks for comming thru peoples. I appreciated your commentary. You know in my circle we use tha term Weenie Dude, but we never write it, ya dig? This is tha first time I've written this term. So I made adjustments based on tha readership.

TheGod said...

Peace God! I laughed so hard on this one.

I have heard many terms for swallowing..but "Drink tha Babies" is funny as hell. I couldn't stop laughing. Man I feel good.

Thanks Boss for another golden post.

Oh..I added a link to your blog on my blog. I think folks out there need to be reading this...this is great content.

I am in the process of cartoonizing my links, so if it hits you the wrong way ...let me know, and I will take it off.

Anonymous said...

Surprised it aint got bit the fuck off yet

Chomp Chomp


betta keep that in the back of yo head at all times bosswhack......it aint good for nothin no way

Doc Flav said...

I Dig It. All Good A Nig Like Me Believes In Elevation through Motivation And Celebration With Non Hateration. Lol Bout To Check My Southern Comrade The God Spot Out.

mrs.tj said...

Do it up BIG this weekend Boss!
Holla!

Anonymous said...

Ok so I was telling my boyfriend about this post. He was like so thats what you do at work? Anywho, I told him he should just be glad he gets it sucked nevermind drinking something that has the wierdest stickiest texture eeeewww. He agreed with you of course. Yall men are a trip. Tell me if your were a woman would you drink it? Would you want your daughter to? I personally dont but I dont knock those that do. Have a good weekend. Check a bitch! LOL!

Miz JJ said...

Drink the babies. Ew. I don't do that and I have never gotten any complaints.

eb0nie said...

Well I guess I dont have no respect. Drink Babies? *lookes out window* I dont know what to tell ya.

Holla

GoBetty said...

Take me to Compton

GoBetty said...

Oh and by the way, in tha mouth, on tha tits, whenevah, wherevah

TheOneandOnlyInsanely said...

I feel you the need to be in the hood to stay abreast of what's going on. When I moved to Dallas, I felt so out of tune....and as soon as I hit Chitown soil, I was back all good.

Drinking babies???
Of course, that's a resepct factor....everybody don't get that pleasure.....

That Girl Tam said...

Drink the babies, huh? Umm...

((speechless here))

ewww...

AlwaysSweet said...

Well..........depends on what he's been drinkin.

GoBetty said...

Cristal

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » »