Monday, April 03, 2006

Bootleg Movie Review: ATL!

"A Bitch is Under Thumb fo sho when she begins to threaten!"

Tha BossMack TopSoil 2005

What it Do Readership! Tha Bossmack TopSoil is tha Business, Taking Bitches from suckas cause thats My Business! You know me Readership, tha BossMack TopSoilis relucent, it's a beautiful day out here! I'm On One, I'm getting my National Championship On! I told you Muthafukkas Saturday, Bet on You-Klah, I told you, You would be like me, Counting scrilla Fo Rilla. My Bookie hates my Guts I be talking so much shit!

On Top of Counting Money, I'm counting Bitches too! I'm looking right at a 7 bitch stable right now. Credicia & Lenisa is looking like some new additions to tha team, I might be up around Ten Bitches by this summer. Can't you Sucka Ass Niggas reading my words feel that, Oblation times 10 Bitches, I like those numbers. I woke up this morning in a great mood, energy crackaling and shit, not to mention tha excellent treatment my swipe and balls got this morning, courtesy of Yessina, boy it's great to be a Mack and not a Sucka. My bitches love me, my bitches do crazy shit, like come in tha bathroom while I'm shitting, and sit on tha floor so they can talk to me. I be like "Dam Bitch, you don't smell that, it's fucking wit me!", I love my bitches back too. My bitches do shit like this, a bitch might call me up and say "Hey Daddy, I was in your area, can I stop by and blow you up right quick?" I might say "Fuck it it's cool, but it's gotta be quick" then tha bitch comes through, Sucks all tha Semen out of My Dick, Swallows everydrop, to tha point where when my Dick comes out of here mouth it's like I never Nutted. Then tha bitch picks up her Gucci Bag and leaves, I love that type of shit, Suckas reading my words, does that happen to you? Hell to tha fuckin Naw, LMAO!

Bootleg Movie Review: ATL

Off Top I must say this is a surrising film, I promise you this film is nothing like you think. This is almost a feel good movie, theres violence, sex and drugs, but, not that much. Tha plot was kind of korney and barely believable , but I't kinda worked. Evan Ross is my opinon was tha stand out actor in this film, I know dude is not a thug, yet he was convincing in tha role he played. I believe this young Nigga has a future in acting. T.I. did okay, It wasn't like playing this role really tested his acting skills since he was probably playing a younger version of his self. Tha main problem I had with T.I. in this film was tha fact that he was to old to be playing like he was in high school, my Niggas wisdom was comming through, which was a trip. T.I. and Evan Ross were supposed to be both in high school, but T.I. seemed way older. Also tha lead female actress in this film will have a career in acting, especially with tha change her character made towards tha end of tha film, I had to give her some props. There are also a pair of Twin Bitches that almost steal tha show in this film, they too might have bright futures. Overall, this film was okay, and I was real happy to watch this on bootleg. I understand we gotta support black film, but some of this shit muthafukkas is putting out deserves to be bootleged. Mrs. Tj, I watched this movie strickly cause you brought that shit up baby, Tha BossMack Loves you like Fresh Money.

6 comments:

TheGod said...

GotDamn! That view is lovely from here. Do your thang TOP.

Peace to you God.

Ladynay said...

I just read about the game last night...you ight? lol

I don't watch college ball so I am not gonna talk junk or nothing like that. I just thought of you when I read about it.

mrs.tj said...

Damn! I was thinking about you this morning when I heard UCLA didn't win. I hope you didn't lose too much. Whatever...I know you will recoup it.
Thanks for the movie review. I will go ahead and get the bootleg from the hair shop this weekend instead of going to the movies.

Loving me like Fresh MONEY! Damn. I feel the love all the way here in Iowa. You just made my day. Now I'm about to go to this interview and get that professional Money. You know how we do! HOLLA!

TheOneandOnlyInsanely said...

Yea, the movie was more for kids, I thought it would be on some grown man shit. I'm mad too that all them niggas my age playing like they in highschool.

Evan Ross is a lame but he did a very good job in the movie, he's a young Terrance Howard...*lol*

I found my new love Esquire (Jackie Long)

Anonymous said...

What a great site » » »

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! Making water filters Fluoxetine luxen Why not gay marriages Ladder+bookcases hitachi camcorders Homeowners insurance n.y state web site designer program florida career college Palm pda watch celebrex does not work immediately Guides directories to microsoft certification training moving companies in jacksonville fl Chrysler aftermarket parts http://www.tamiflu-capsule.info/enlarge-writing-on-lipitor-pill.html Bonaire and humidifier Furniture mi Honda burn out Rodan fields proactiv solution instructions