Monday, April 17, 2006

Check A Bitch Monday: Bitch! Check Your Homegirls Part #1

What it Do Readership! Tha BossMack TopSoil Stays Extra Krispy, Bitches be loving me, While CupCakes Diss Me, Ya Dig? It's almost Summer time readership, it's beautiful outside today. I love Sunny Southern California, To bad you are not here to experience this. I hope you all had a wonderful Easter Weekend if you celebrate that type a thang, I know I celebrated tha eating part of tha Easter Holiday. As a matter of fact, I made it through to see everyone of my Bitches yesterday, Chopped it up with their families, and Collected plates at every stop, I was on a MackNigga Easter Tour. My fridge is fuckin' packed!

You know Readership this Blog is not a political forum, nor do I wave a hell of a revolutionary flag, But I am a Revolutionary Nigga. I know I shit on bitches a great deal, however, I am convinced Slavery created tha atmosphere in America where being a Mack is advisable for African American Men. So I will be doing a piece this Week on that subject. I will also cover some additional Social issuses facing African Americans in tha Urban Area that haven't been discussed, anywhere before. For instance, tha reality of tha fact that there are little to no African American Men available for Women my mothers age, 50 and Up. Most of my Niggas were raised in single parent homes, and our Mothers are successful to a degree, yet, there are no successful Men available for them. Tha only Men available are Non-Men, that have been in and out of Prison, Use and Abuse controled subtances and are broken by society, and are either chronically unemployed or working a menial job for real. This also is condusive to Macking, for a successful Man surrounded by so many Manless women is faced with an over abundance.

Check A Bitch Monday: Bitch! Check your Homegirls

Saturday evening I hooked up with Yessina and two of her so called close friends, Ronika & Belene. Yessina had been trying to get me to hang out with her and her Potnas for a minute, so we finally did that. Ronika & Belene both are atractive in a way, however, they both have a great deal of mileage. You know, like they are both 2004 S500 Benz's on Dubs with 150,000 miles on'em, ya dig? They both were mixed with African American and Hispanic, yet like Yessina they favored their African Americanism. They both were fly and rocked labels, I could tell immediately both these bitches were envious of Yessina and her situation......

Story To Be Continued......

10 comments:

Nika Laqui said...

You don't have to tell me that. I don't even hang around bitches, let alone let them around my man...

Nigga Puhleeze.... said...

Ok...I need for you to change that outfit. You've had that shit on for a good week straight!!! LMBAO

mrs.tj said...

I'm with Insanely Sane...I don't hang with NO BITCHES!!! Drama is sure to follow if you do, plus them bitches ain't never nothing but JEALOUS! I mean damn get your own! HA! Actually I love jealous bitches. Holla!

Nika Laqui said...

Jealous bitches are trouble, they will do anything to be you including fucking yo man to dressing like you.

They will even try to salt you down any and every chance they get....

And why we gotta wait, we been waiting all morning for check a bitch monday.

Yea that male female ratio is ridiculous...its like we women will be forced to share our man, knowingly or unknowingly.

I'd rather know.

i like liquor and tv said...

When I'm 50 I'll be datin 20 year old young meat..so i don't have nothing to worry about.

mrs.tj said...

Hold on..why did insanely sane have to throw in the AND...why we got to wait for check a bitch monday...HA! DAMN! We ain't ever satisfied. But you see I keep on coming back too. We ought to know check a Bitch Monday is on Tuesdays!
Holla!

Anonymous said...

There are plenty of good older black men in the world. But most bitches fuck with sorry niggers like you and have trick ass babies like you. Bitches need to stop fucking sorry niggers thats all. Why would a brother with it going fuck with some bitch that has babies with some fucked up nigger? Not hard to figure out at all. All a hoe has to do is make better choices.

BossMack said...

Anon Fan - I hope you aren't a African American Man using words like "Nigger". I hope you are just a really square old dude. Anyways, I appreicate having you as a loyal reader and fan, come back and read tha words of your MackMan Hero tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

It seems that your woman are like the cars you buy, high miles low price.

BossMack said...

Anon Fan - I don't know if you are reading correctly, perhaps you should re-read the post. Thanks for comming thru and being a Fan.