Monday, April 10, 2006

Check A Bitch Monday: Bitch! Thats Some Gay Shit

"A Niggas Ignorance is Infinte, As is a Niggas Game is Finite"

Tha BossMack TopSoil Summer 2005

What Tha Fuck it Do Readership! Tha BossMack TopSoil Goes Big On Bitches, Since when is it cool for Niggas to be Snitches? Thas tha Muthafukkin question right there, Since when is snitching cool? Niggas got tha game fucked up out here, Man! It's a great day once again in Bompton, Oh I mean Compton USA, Tha BossMack is Relucent. I woke up this Morning refreshed like I always do, Took a good stretch, walked out on my balcony in my boxers, and thought to myself "It's Good to Be A Muthafukkin' Mack and not a Weenie Ass CupCake!", for real. Then I went back in, slapped Yessina hard on tha Ass and made that Bitch Sip to my loo, LMAO!!! Square muthafukkas reading my words, if your bitch treats you shitty, Kick Rocks Nigga.

As you already know from my previous posts and pic below, I was at tha Long Beach Grand Prix, Doing it Big! Me and Yessina made tha scene lovely, ya dig? I go to tha Long Beach Grand Prix every year, it's some fly shit to do with a fly bitch on ya arm. Suckas don't do fun shit wit they bitches, they don't know whats fun, suckas keep bitches in tha house and try to fuck all tha time. Me, I'm out and about with my bitches, I let my bitches have fun. It was lovely out there, tha Sun was bright in tha Sky, tha atmosphere was cracling with energy. If you have never been to a Grand Prix type Race, or like Daytona 500 type shit, you are missing tha fuck out. We really didn't even watch tha race, we just walked around and checked out tha scene. You know you boy Hugh Heffner was in tha house with Three Bitches, I couldn't even find that dude, Me and dude is kindered spirits, I would have had to get a photo with dude. We had a lovely dinner at tha Yard House at tha Shoreline Marina, then blew big Purple while watching tha boats in tha Harbor. After tha Purple I put fire on my Cuban Cohiba Cigar then proceed to walk around and clown tha rich white boys how wondered how tha fuck I came up on that, ya dig?

We only stayed up in there from around 1pm to 4pm then we was out, Niggas and Bitches reading my words, FUCK with events like that, be out and about!

Check A Bitch Monday: Bitch! Thats Some Gay Shit

You know, a Nigga like me, I thought that I had seen and heard alot of shit, but tha shit I have'nt seen and heard of would make a book as big as a fucking Escalade, ya dig? Follow me now, I told tha readership I was on tha verge of bringing two new bitches into tha family, Credicia and Lenisa. Well Lenisa is tha featured bitch in this story. I have been working with Lenisa for a minute, I've been bring her a long slow. I have been slowing stealing her from her Weenie Ass Nigga, actually I've already stolen her from ger dude, she's already pledged allegiance, and Drank tha babies. Lenisa is a fly bitch, She's a Real Estate Bitch with a lot of hustle, Very ruthless, I like her style. Lenisa lives in a Condo on Ocean Blvd with view of tha Ocean, she's doing it big. Two weeks ago she had a party, a small party, like 10 to 12 people, mostly couples at her tilt. Dominos, Cards, Drinks, Monopoly and Purple of course. It was a fly little function, she invited me instead of her dude, I was able to get a feel from some of her friends. Her closest friend was a bitch named Tahne, Tahne was short 4-11 or 5-0, A short spikey fly hair cut, Very Petite with a nice Onion, I'd say she around 110, and the most seductive almond colored feline eyes. I asked her were they contacts, she laughed and said "Nooo Dude, lets go in tha Bath room and I'll prove it" I laughed and said "It's not that serious, It's just your eyes are unusual". Tahne introduced me to her Man, his name was Jack, I'll liked dude right off, he was from Oakland but he had been living here for about two years. He told me his cousin was "Keak tha Sneak" that raps on that new E-40 cut "Tell me When to Go". He told me all about tha "Hyphy" Movement, he told me about "Ghostriding tha Whip", and tha whole lifestyle that goes along with that, that shit is crazy. I always liked Niggas from Oakland, Niggas from Oakland be about they Paper, even more so than Niggas from her, cause Niggas from here get stuck on GangBanging, and Niggas GangBang for free. Me and Jack decide we need to hook up on some business, that Nigga had some positive things going, Im with that, specifically in tha fashion business, which is a direction I'm thinking about going in, ya dig? So I tell him I'll be in touch with him VIA his Bitch, we went on an blew Purple, played Dominos and had a good night.

Now Lenisa is a wild Bitch sexually, which is cool, she is really in to Anal, and she likes to get beat. Our sessions are BossMasacistic, ya dig? This Bitch actually comes when she massages her tonsiles with my wipe while beat her with a belt, hard. I be sweating like a muthafukka when we finish, when we fuck around it is never regular. You talking about blind folds, melted candle wax, Choking, Tieing tha Bitch down, fucking tha bitch outside on tha balcony, puttin ice in her puzzy, wild shit. In return for my open mindedness, of course tha bitch takes good care of your MackMan Hero, I talking Major Oblation. Here's where we had a problem. Notice, I really liked Jack, but I never gave that Nigga my number, I wanted to wait, I can't explain why, I'm never anxious to fuck with new Niggas, unless they get vouched for by a Nigga I know, that I know is a Good Nigga, I don't trust Bitch judgement, or at least a strange bitches judgement. After a wild session this past Friday Night Lenisa hits me up with some bullshit that caught me off gaurd. She asked me if I was open minded sexually, I told her "I think I'm open to a degree, elaborate babygirl?" she stated "Well. Tahne and Jack did some shit I want to try" I was like "Elaborate" she continued "Well, Jack works with this Gay Dude, and Jack pays tha Gay Dude $100.00 to suck his dick every now and then" My eyebrows were raised now, she went on, she said "Jack told Tahne about it, and she wanted to see, so Jack paid tha Gay Dude to come home with them, and tha Gay Dude sucked off Jack While he finger banged Tahne!" she paused and caught her breath, Lenisa was animated as she told me this, she continued "Top, Tahne said is was tha shit, watching dude suck Jacks dick made her horny" I was looking at tha bitch like she was crazy, I knew what was about to happen, she went on "Top can we do it, Jack can set it up for us, they took Extacy and everything, we should do it, it would be bomb". I got up out tha bed, grabbed my freshly rolled joint of purple, put fire on it, took a slow drag, tasted tha essence of tha buds. All tha while this stupid bitch is looking at me waiting for my response to her stupid ass query. I took another hit, and she was like "Well! What do you think?" I said "I think Jack is Gay, Im not Gay, If I did that, that would Make me Gay" Then I started putting onmy clothes. Lenisa was now visibly disturbed, she said "I don't think that makes you Gay, Jack is not Gay, Jack is a Real Nigga" I said "Babygirl, No Doubt, He may be real, but, if you do somthing with another man that makes you bust a nut, thas Gay, feel?". Then this bitch had tha fucking nerve to really get mad, then she blasted "Well fuck it then, be like that, I'm just trying to different shit, I'm not an average bitch" I said "Calm yo stupid ass down, you really mad behind this shit, cause I won't do some Gay Shit, I'm gone Bitch, you's a Dumb Bitch" then I start walking to tha door. I hear her yell "Fuck you Nigga, Get tha Fuck out then, I see you wanna leave, go on a fuck with them broke bitches you got" I closed tha door behind me on that note. This is a first for tha BossMack TopSoil, I was a little shocked by this bitch. Of course tha bitch has apologized on my answering service a few times since then, I'll probably let her back on tha team, Bitches is crazy.

27 comments:

Nigga Puhleeze..... said...

Couldn't wait until you got home, huh? Had to drop your stanky load in a public facility!!! Stankin ass!

BossMack said...

N/P - Hey Baby, I love shitting when I gotta shit, ya dig? Besides that was in Border's Books at tha Shoreline, you know I like to Shit and Read. Thanxs for comming thru.

GoBetty said...

I think I was confused a while back - winnie was weenie (or I am still confused?); either way, I'm laughing and integrating "cupcake people" into my vocabulary all the time now.

As for your story... Another one that blows the mind.

Miss Ahmad said...

Damn why did the dude have to be from the town? He took Ghostriding the whip to a whole 'nother level!

The Staff said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
TheGod said...

Peace God

Jack is gay. Fuck all that downlow shit, blah-zay blah, blah. If a dude sucks your dick hell if a dude touches your dick (save doctors) its gay.

Lenisa is something else. That broad would make a brotha choke her ass out.

I use to know this one broad who liked that rough shit. I sort of got turned on by it too. She liked the belts, choking, she liked to be called bitch, hoe, u name it.

But what really tripped me out..was she liked for dudes to gather up massive wads of spit and spit in her face and in her mouth. This was a black girl!!! Made me wonder if she fucked monkeys and turtles and shit.
A broad can't spit in my face or hit me with no belt...that takes me back to slavery. I might really kick a broads ass over that(not intentionally), I would be thinking I am jumpin' on the white man with the whip.

"pick that cotton coon!" shit...
Anyways;
I aint with that gay shit, and I aint with that beating on a brotha shit, sticking ice cubes up ya ass, or needles in your nuts. That is way too overboard for me.

Oh yeah boss...I am an artist. I make cartoons and do illustrations.
I am doing my own independent thing.
Raising the conscious of the kids with positive nubian sciences and images. Because you know we don't get that for our kind within the media.

Doc Flav said...

For Her To Put Jack On Blast, Leads Me To Believe That Jack Is The Cock Sucker And Her And Her Girl Probably On Some Bull Dyke Extra Shit. Tahne Probably Broke Backing That Nig With A Strap On, Watch That DL Brother Shit. Have You With A House In Virginia. (HIV) LOL

Deirdre said...

Hey Papi! What it do...I read you all the time I just never comment...sometimes I just don't know what to say:) Lenisa...that's something.

Nigga Puhleeze.... said...

Top...leave that broad alone...she's on some bullshit!! Fuck around and give you AIDS. Since you said no, she's gonna try that shit with another nigga!

Man, I had to dump my ex dude for acting gay. Dude was the type that would meet another nigga and all of a sudden they best friends and shit!! I know TOO many REAL niggas to fall for that bullshit, you feel? He would start a new job on Monday, and by Wednesday the nigga has every dude at the company on speed dial and hanging out at they house....that's gay shit. I told him, "Yaw'll didn't shoot marbles or pitch quarters nigga!!" Gay ass...LMAO

eb0nie said...

I concur, Jack is gay as fuck. No if and and buts about it. That fool is homo.

Im mad that dude from Oakland though. Thats making tha O look real bad right now.

Miss Ahmad said...

I'm with N/P dudes getting all buddy buddy with dudes is rather gay to me....extremely suspect at best!

Georgiapeach said...

ROFLMAO!! I didn't expect that. Too too real..lol. Yo, give me Lenisa's number, she sounds like my type of girl..lol.

That Girl Tam said...

Umm....definitely heteroquestionable...if a man sucks your dick and YOU get off on it, umm...yeah, that makes you GAY AS HELL!! Kick that broad tot he curb...she's FIRED from all sexual activity (I agree with Doc Flav and N/P)...bitch might give you HIV or something...

Anonymous said...

You are a very foul ass boy, I can’t call you a man. You are nothing but a self destructive self hating black boy. Low budget and proud to be ignorant. Do you comprehend how weak you really are? A twenty first century court jester. Why don’t you take a picture in your jockey uniform on the lawn of the white folks you work for. I hope you don’t breed with any of those funky bitches you fuck around with. Slick if you got on a scale it would register zero pounds.

Anonymous said...

Nigga is you a punk? What straight man would take a picture of himself taking a shit?

Ms.Capricorn said...

Dude is GAY! No doubt! And lenisa she 2 much 4 me. Ain't no tellin what other shit she doing when you ain't fuckin w/ her! I mean if that's yo man and you only do certain things w/ him. TIME! Not no nigga I fuck w/ on a occasion. NEVER! Especially how far out this bitch is. It has to prove BENEFICIAL! 2 put up w/ that twisted ass girl....PLEASE! It's so many other ways to be different. Next she gone be tryin 2 get you and Jack and her and her friend together on some far out shit. Protect yourself at all cost!That says alot about a person. Aye Boss sometimes it's better 2 recycle...Than 2 keep back trackin w/ this Bitch. But I do see you shittin on niggaz and bitches literally. YEAHHHH! Do YOU! Alot of people don't know how........

Ladynay said...

Speaking of breeding, you never gave the readership an update on that chick who was coming to see you and bring her newborn baby girl. I don't recall her name and you told the story awhile back ago so I am not gonna look for it.

But it was a light toned female with a short hair style. She used to be the main girl or at least high in rank then she moved to away and hooked up with a ball player of some kind....blah blah blah....that post where you were referring to yourself by your gov't name....

The readership, or maybe just me, wonders what ever happened?

BossMack said...

Betty - I see you Baby, Use that Lingo to tha fullest.

Miss Ahmad - I ain't tryin' to shit on tha Town Baby, by no means.

TheGod - Peace God, I know Jack is Gay, It's just a cold story, you never know who you fuckin' wit. Lenisa Kicks in much Oblation, I'm always strapped fucking with any bitch.

Doc Flav - Whats tha Business Nigga! Glad to see you come thru and check on ya peoples. What I said to TheGod, goes for you too.

N/P - I feel you Baby, I can't fuck with Jack on no type of level. But, Lenisa be bringing a lot to tha table, I'm still debating her fate. I'm well protected with all bitches tho, ya dig?

G/P - Hey Babygirl, I'ts about time you came to see your MackMan Hero. Why you be shaking a Nigga? Yeah Lenisa is off tha hook, she's a fun bitch, this senario kinda threw me off tho. She be out there in Atlanta, she likes Magic City.

That Girl Tam - Hey baby, thanks for comming thru, you know we neighbors, you suppposed to come and see a Nigga, Daily. Anyways Babygirl, I got a close eye on Lenisa, I still do know what I'm a doi with that bitch. I stay strapped tho, believe it.

Anon Fans - Thanks for comming thru, Come back and read more about your MackMan Hero. You loyalty is well appreciated.

Mz Dee-Dee - Well thanks for saying Somthing today baby, I love to see you when you come thru.

Ms. Cap - Whats Good Baby? YOU KNOW I'm on top of this here business. Lenisa kicks IN to tha FULLEST. You know I love you like a Pair a of Krispy BAPES baby, Call a Nigga.

LadyNay - Babygirl was just out here two weeks ago, I got a special post comming.

i like liquor and tv said...

LOL@that story! You should have put some baby powder on you hand and slapped the hell out of her.

BTW, what mag are you reading on the toilet?

BossMack said...

I Like Liquor and T.V. - What Good Peoples? I was reading Runner's World & Complex Magazine. Thanks for comming thru, come back when ya can, ya dig?

Nika Laqui said...

WOW, thats some shit....
LOL @ GP comment.

Lesina should be fired for even eluding the BossMack would be on some gay ass shit.....

Nika Laqui said...

Some niggas you just know better than to ask that shit, unless you wanna get punched in the throat...*lol*

The L said...

Thanks for stopping through man! lol @ that story!

mrs.tj said...

I TRY not to knock anyone's hustle. But that is some gross ass shit. Oh! AND it's gay. New chick just lost mad cool points on that one. Who in the blue fuck wants they dude dick sucked by ANOTHER dude. That is a crack head move.
Ewww!
holla!

BossMack said...

NLS! - Whats Good Baby? Yeah bitches pull shit outta they Ass on your MackMan Hero, But, I will neva Break a finger nail on a Bitch out here, unless I gotta. It's hard to dismiss Money, but I'm thinking bout it.

The l - Thanks for comming thru wit ya Milwaukee Ass.

Mrs Tj - Yeah that bitch lost a grip a points, I don't really know whats tha deal with that bitch. You know I was thinking maybe a muthafukka was testing me to see if I was Gay, I don't know. Bitches is slick like that.

Anonymous said...

Only a bitch that thinks you have some sugar in your tank would ask you that shit. You fucking this bitch and she thinks you are a fag. ARE YOU?

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! film editing schools