Monday, April 24, 2006

Check A Bitch Monday: Drunk Bitches in Costa Mesa

What it Do Readership! Tha BossMack Topsoil is on Muthafukkin' Deck, Bitches and Niggas Give me My Respect, to tha Fuckin' Fullest. Welcome to tha World of your MackMan Hero, Going Big on Bitches on a regualar basis. I must explain "Tha Big Jake Anecdotes", These post were written last year in August, I reposted them in light of the recent developments with Young Jeezy's Camp, Specifically "Meech" Flennory and tha BMF or "Tha Black Mafia family". If you check out tha new Vibe Magazine with T.I. on tha cover you can read tha story. They mention my Nigga Jakes Government name in that article. I Miss My Nigga Big Jake tho, It's hard for me to even read those anecdotes. Them BMF Niggas allegedly Killed tha Nigga that Killed My Nigga Jake, So I love them Niggas for that!

It's Great day out here in Compton USA! When I finish writing this I'll be on my way to my Hood to chop it up wit Niggas. My favorite Anonymous Fan N/P? Bitch I think I figured out who tha fuck you are, I'm a come and knock on you fuckin' Door, LMAO!!! I had a wild Weekend People, shit is crazy.

Check A Bitch Monday: Drunk Bitches in Costa Mesa

Saturday Night? I was with Zennia, we went to tha Melting Pot in Irvine, The food up in there is tha shit, very romantic, very different. If you wanna impress your Bitch with some different shit, call that muthafukka up out there, get some reservations and check it out. Anyway, we did that, then I decided to check out one of my Orange County Niggas Young Zoe, He's out there in Costa Mesa doing it Big. I give Zoe a Call, sure enough him and his bitch is getting faded watching Bootleg Movies, he was like "Nigga come through!". I happened to have some purple on deck, everything was velvet. I you've never been to Costa Mesa, it's a City close to tha Beach in Orange County, very affluent, this Nigga has a Nice house out there. I was impressed when we pulled up, this Niggas front lawn was immaculately manicured, tha landscaping was impeccable, I could smell tha many different flowers this nigga had growing, It was soothing. He greeted us warmly at tha door, I looked at his eyes, that Nigga was faded, I said "Dam, Niggas is fucked up already" Zoe was like "Nigga I been drinkin' all day, I' straight tho". We made our way to tha living room, which was lavish, and I saw two super bad Latina bitches watching "The Inside Man" on his 50 inch flatscreen. Tha bitches saw us and got way animated, He intruduced us all around, their names were Monica and Tania. He intruduced Monica as his main Bitch. I looked at tha coffee table, they had two bottles of Patron Silver and five shot glasses, there were also cut up lemons and a salt shaker. I thew that half ounce of purple I had in my pockect on tha table, and told Young Zoe, "Get on tha Twist Nigga". It was lovely over there at first, tha Bitches were cool, the environment was tha shit, everything was all love. Zoe twisted up several baseball bats of purple, he gave tha Bitches one, then he grabbed on and told me to come and check out his back yard. His backyard was as immaculate as tha front yard, he had tha nice redwood sun deck & Jacuzzi, and of course tha Pit Bull Kenels. We smoked and he brought me up to speed on his recent activities. I hadn't been to his house since he first purchased it, a few years ago, I was like "Nigga, you did a good job with this, Oh and thats a Nice lookin' bitch you got in there, how long you had her?" Zoe was like "Yeah Nigga, you like that one don't cha" and smiled taking anotha drag from tha joint, then he continued "I have had her a good two months, but she wild tho, But check it, I like that New Bitch you got to Nigga, whats her name again? Zennia, yeah I like that name, what happened to Tineka?" I smiled and blurted "What happens to all bitches that disrespect me" then we both started laughing hard as fuck.........

To Be continued...Stay Tuned!

12 comments:

mrs.tj said...

looks like I have some catching up to do! Hope you had a Boss Mack type weekend! Holla!

That Girl Tam said...

stop sharing Camber...thumbs down!

mrs.tj said...

I got a link on your spot! Thanks come by soon!
holla!

BossMack said...

Tam - I never claimed Camber as My Bitch, She's modeling my shit tho. She doesn't look bad tho babygirl, I think you are tripping a little.

Mrs. Tj - I got love for you baby!

Nigga Puhleeze..... said...

You don't know me, Nigga!!! LMAO

Nah, acutally you do...but I prefer to stay N/P (incognito)

DestroTheBiggaFigga said...

Keep it pimp tight, keep it pimp tight TopMackNigga, you're an inspiration for the playas up in VA>>>

Quz Boss said...

YOOOO, u jus luv da words "niggas" and "bitches" LOL ;-) PEACE

TheGod said...

Peace God!
Let Camber do her thang. She ain't hurting nobody. Where is the love for tha sista?

I got a feeling something is about to take a turn for the worst at your homeboys tilt.

Peace God!

Anonymous said...

Man you should be called the weakest motherfucking in the world. Fool aint no niggas like that in Costa Mesa! Motherfuckers in bum fuck Idaho might believe that stupid shit but a real ass OG like myself that has run from the hood to BH knows about the places you claim to visit. Costa Mesa has some high end joints but they also have a shit load of illegals that live in one section of town that is somewhat run down. You can count the black people that live in Costa Mesa on one hand. The thing that makes it nice is that is borders Newport Beach(another city you don’t know shit about) You are to much!

BossMack said...

N/P - Yeah I think I'm knowin who ya is baby, it's to tha good.

Destro - Whats Good Peoples, thanks for tha Love Nigga.

quz boss - You so pretty, I hope these wordz don't burn your eyes.

TheGod - You feel tha vibe dontcha.

Anon Fan - Thanks for comming thru and being a loyal reader and fan. I've always looked sideways at Niggas who had to tell you they was OG's, ya dig? If you gotta tell somebody you's a OG, then, You prolly ain't one. Besides What Hood You from? LMAO!! Yous a good Fan of mines tho, keep reading.

Anonymous said...

If that is case then someone who claims to be a mack most likely is not one. That is way real motherfuckers stay anon.

BossMack said...

Anon Fan - I'm just glad you are a loyal fan and daily reader.