Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Check A Bitch Monday On Tuesday: Drunk Bitches in Costa Mesa Part 2

What Tha Fuck it Do Readership! Tha BossMack TopSoil is Motivation, Bitches been salivatin' for a Niggas Creations! Niggas and Bitches, Welcome to tha awful world of your Mack Man Hero, Walking around spending Money having Fun Nigga! It's a Great day in Compton USA, I'm still going Big pn Bitches Daily (Going Big means to Disrepect someone, ya dig?). A that was a free ghetto idiom I gave away right there, Muthafukkas should feel happy a Cold Nigga like myself likes to light tha way for tha uninitiated. I did it a again, I left tha readership on some suspence shit again, I love to do that ery now and then. Bitches be trying to clown me saying it's really Check A Bitch Tuesday, I feel you on that, but hey I'm making it do, what it do, ya dig?

Side Note: I saw that Bitch Keisha Cole this Sunday at tha House Of Blues in Hollywood, I have to say it, Keisha Cole is tha Hottest Bitch in R&B right now. Keisha Cole has got ALL tha real Bitches on her side right now, Beyonce is not on tha level of this bitch. As a matter of fact, Keisha Cole's realness is shinning way bright right now. I gots to say her and Mary J is running shit right now, I think Keisha Cole and Mary J would be a Hot Tour for tha summer, Somebody needs to hook that shit up. I also want to say this, I saw Keisha Cole at tha Vault 350 in Long Beach this past January, and tha show was Shitty, This Sunday tho, tha Bitch did what she had to do. I seems like to me as more time passes, this little bitch is getting Hotter, and Hotter. Keep your eye on Keisha Cole.

Check A Bitch Monday On Tuesday: Drunk Bitches in Costa Mesa!

AAAhhh, where did I leave off? Oh yeah me and Zoe was in tha Back Yard Blowin Big Purple. There ewas a gentile breeze blowing through his yard, I was feelin my Nigga' well landscaped environment, a great achievemnt for my Nigga Zoe. We made our way back to tha bitches, who were lining up shots of Patron, Zennia was kinda laid back, she was interacting with tha other bitches, but I noticed her reserve. Monica & Tania started knockin back shots, Me an Zoe were cracking jokes and smoking, Zenna was smoking but she wasn't fucking with tha Shots, I had two shots and quit. Tha Latina bitches were fucked up now, they were getting loud and lascivious. Next thing you know Tania starts directing a lot of conversation towards me, Zennia did trip but she was paying attention, Monica & Tania seemed like they might fuck around with each other somtimes. I had asked Zoe that question in tha Backyard, he said he thought so but he wasn't sure, this was his first time really kicking it with Tania. So now Tania is asking me questions, and commenting on how good Zennia looks. Then tha bitch hit tha joint, looked at me and said, "Top, I think we should Fuck" Tha room went silent, except for Monica kinda of gigling and tha television, Zennia responded at tha drop of a dime with dead seriousness "What tha fuck did you say to my Man?" then Tania smiled and said calmly "I think Me, You and Top should Fuck, it would be cool" Zennia was like "Bitch, I don't fuck with Bitches! What tha Fuck is going on Top? You Met this Bitch before?" I was laughing now, I said "Naw, I don't know Babygirl, But hey I'll take that as a compliment, Zee I think she's drunk tho, be cool baby" Tania fucked that off by sayng "Bitch, I was giving you and your fine ass dude some love, you need to calm down, this ain't tha ghetto" I was too slow Zee, was on that bitch in seconds. It was a violent two to three minutes, Zoe was able to keep Monica from jumping in, and I pulled Zee off of Tania. By tha time I could get Zee to let go of her hair, she stomped Tania good in tha Tiddes, smashing her between tha Coffee table and tha couch. I took Zee to tha bathroom where she was laughin, you know that evil I wanna fight some more laugh, she was like "Naw, Nigga it's cool, did you see that otha bitch? She was trying to jump in Top, Let me go back out there baby, Im cool, I'm COOL! I just want them bitches to know I ain't scared, we call all get down in tha backyard" I was like "Calm DOWN! Man, stay your ass in here" I went outside and yelled I "Zoe, your bitches is out of control, take'em down tha street or somthing". He was busy checking Monica hard, and making Tania leave he yelled back "It's cool Nigga, take her to tha Car" I went back and got Zee then we left. I know, I know, Dramma is all around me. I have never seen bitches that were that bold, I think it was tha Patron. On tha way home Zee was laughing like a muthafukka. She was like "Yeah Nigga, I kinda knew it was gonna be a problem bitches when yall went outside, them bitches was really feeling you, I didnt think that bitch would disrecpect me tho". Real Talk 101, Zoe called me tha next day and apologized, he said "Tania Woke Up this Morning and her Eye was black, her chest was bruised and her ankle was sprained, she don't remember what happened, can you believe these bitches? Top I'm sorry about that Nigga" I said "Hey Nigga, it's to tha good, that shit was hella funny tho" then we both started laughing.

12 comments:

mrs.tj said...

Funny stuff. That is wild tho...
Holla!

Anonymous said...

When are you going to pitch that script of yours? Aint you tired of those kids in the classroom Mr Buckworth.

Anonymous said...

I dont like Camber either. I agree with Tam you need a new model. Funny story.

Anonymous said...

Feed that bitch please.

BossMack said...

Mrs Tj - You Nigga loves to see you ery time you come thru baby. I think I attract wildness.

Anon Fans - Thanks for being Loyal Readers and Fans of your Mack Man Hero, come back tomorrow!

Doc Flav said...

On The Real, Them Anons Be On One. Lol (Cam Is A Lil Slim Though IMO) Good Entry, I Been All Around The East, BUT I Made Up My Mind I Gotta Do Los Angeles, Oakland, Vegas And Seattle Before I Die. Dem Broads Chosing Out There. For The Record I Did Think Do It Big Was Flossin With Arrogance. Live And Learn Though. Cavs lost Damn.

Anonymous said...

Doc save your money the bitches in LA aint that big of a deal. I have found some of the best bitches in DC and down south. Allot of la hoes think they are somebody because they know somebody who knows somebody. In my experience La bitches are the most easily played hoes. I think it is because in my opinion most born and bred la niggas have no game and the bitches are used to dealing with no game niggas. You see La is nothing but a big country town. It is not like NYC or Chi. The place closes down at 2:00 AM. When LA niggas get in a real big city they don’t know how to survive. So don’t believe the hype.

Nigga Puhleeze..... said...

@ Anon, you need to save your money, come to LA, and get ya head bust! Bet you won't talk that shit out here!!

As a well traveled LA chic, I already know how niggas from outta town love and admire L.A women and niggas!!

@ Doc Flav,
Don't listen to that hater. The closest he's probably been to LA is watching Menace II Society!! Nigga ain't never seen LAX.

Anonymous said...

np I am in LA, just because you aint never been south of the 10 don't hate on motherfuckers that get around. Doc save your money la bitches and niggas are weak. Don't believe all that movie shit.

Doc Flav said...

I Will Eat The Meat And Toss The Bones On Both Your Replies, Since I Have Dealt With A Multitude Of Southern Belles And Broads, Im Like-eh. A Few Chi Notches And Bustdowns. Cali, NY (college) I Am Aware, I Just Want To Get At The Sunshine, Palm Trees And Purp. Cali Girls Would Just Be Extra Sweet Icing On The Cake. Lol

Anonymous said...

I hear you Doc, but the funny thing is allot of La hoes have never been out of Socal, but sound like they are from fucking Mississippi. Of course if you are looking for white meat you can go to the valley or the oc.

D-SKRLZ said...

YEAH THAT IS KINDA TRU ABOUT LA,
WHAT THE ANON SAID BIG LITTE TOWN THAT SHUTS DOWN EARLY AND THE COMMENT ON THE BROADS TOO.