Saturday, April 22, 2006

Happy Birthday BigMaMa: She's 101 Years Old!

What it Do Readership! Tha BossMack TopSoil is with you Daily, Niggas is mad cause Bitches Praise Me! Whats Good Peoples? You know me, Your MackMan Hero is having a Great Day. Tha Sun was shinning a minute ago, That Nigga went and hid behind them clouds. Today is anotha Milestone in tha Life of tha Boss of my family, Big Mama is 101 today! I just got tha phone with her, she asked me if I need some fresh Boxers! LMAO!! She is 100% Mentally alert and healthy, I can't belive it, I know I won't live that long. She is in Milwuakee Wisconsin, She was at her favorite resturant, Tha HomeTown Buffet, Can you feel that.

7 comments:

Quz Boss said...

LOL, I wun be able 2 live dat long either. 101, damnnnzzz ;-) PEACE

(oh ye, thnzk 4 visiting my blog)

Ladynay said...

What is it with grandparents and fresh underclothes?!?! LOL

101 is an awesome and beautiful age Mack! Make sure you listen to what she has to say cuz I am sure she has mad wisdom to share before it's her time to move on!

Happy Birthday BigMaMa!

Miss Ahmad said...

that's a blessing right there! big ups to big mamma!

TheGod said...

Peace God

101..that is amazing. Wisconsin must be doing brothers and sistas right. I agree with Miss Ahmad...that is a blessing right there.

Enjoy your weekend God.

Peace

Nika Laqui said...

DANger...
Thats a blessing to still be alive and healthy at that age...
Happy Bday G-ma...I'm all late and shit...*lol

That Girl Tam said...

Wow...My grandfather is right behind her...he turned 94 in January. Big ups to Big Mama!!! Happy Birthday!! She's a Taurus (like me and my little Ryan) YAY!!!

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »