Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Tha Aleatorius Nigga!

What it Do Readership! Tha BossMack TopSoil is with you for real, Suckas and CupCakes pay bitches bills, wit they scrill, and thats tha Deal! LMAO!!! Oh man. Your MackMan Hero is relucent. It's a good day in Compton, USA! I woke up this morning once again in my king sized bed, cause I'm a King, I walked out on my Balcony, and ran tha fuck back in beacuse it was cold ass fuck and raining. I'm not feeling this Moonson shit thats going on out here, I ready for tha fuckin' summer shit, ya dig? Fuck it, I'm still good, I'm about to get in this 12 mile run in tha rain, I'm harder than the environment, are you? Niggas is CupCakes out there and you know it, Thats why you need your MackMan Hero! I know you like that Pic above don't cha, Positive Black Images Man, It's beautiful. You know tha BossMack wants to end up like that, but more than likely, that will be a photo of me and my main bitch. Why is it so hard for us to be like that piece of Art above? All I know is being a Mack works for me, It probably won't work for you, cause your not me. I find going through a lot of bitches gives you great insight into bitches, you dig? I really don't see how you could learn about bitches any other way. If you fuck with one bitch at a time, and you give each bitch 2 years, you might only end up fucking with a couple a bitches before you get married, then you might make a mistake. I have fucked with so many odious bitches, I can tell for sure when I got a good one, bitches can't hide their tru character from me long.

You know I read other muthafukkas blogs, most of tha time I don't say shit, I just read and bounce. I really like my homegirl Insanely Sane, you know what scratch that, I love My Homegirl, she is Chicago to tha fullest, I know because I talk to her somtimes. anyways I took this idea from her when I was reading her Revolutionary Ass yesterday.

Here are Two Personal things about a Real Nigga "Tha Bossmack TopSoil"

1. I remeber one night back in 2000 right before tha Laker's had tha Mini Dynasty. I was at tha Century Club in Century City in tha VIP parking lot sitting im my Lexus Smoking Purple. Tha VIP Parking lot use to be in front of tha club back then, before some muthafukka drove his car through a crowd and ran a bunch a muthafukkas over trying to kill his bitch, but thats a digfferent story. I was posted watching people enter and leave tha club, When I saw my homegirl Deondra and one of her Ratacious friends. They came and spoke to me for a momnet then they went to tha front of tha club and started to try to get in free, you know how bitches do. I got out of my Lexus and was headed to tha front of tha Club also when I saw Shaquille O'Neal emerge from tha club with his boys. I said "fuck it" and hit him up with tha Psi Phi, we are in tha same Fraternity Omega Psi Phi Incorporated. Shaquille immediately stopped and gave me Dap, and chopped it up wit me for a minute, I appreciated that level of respect. I told him we were involved with tha same graduate chapter, and we started talking about mutual people we knew. Deondra and her Ratatious homegirl were eyeballing tha whole scene, Shaquille gave me Goodbye Dap and statred leaving when Deondra ran up on Shaquille and blurted "Shaquille you don't remember me, I'm DeDe, remember two months ago I dropped a bottle of Champaign on your table?" Her eyes were pleading for recognition, Shaquille smiled and said "Yeah I remember you, what's up witcha?" Deondra was lit up now, she had forgotten I was even standing there. Deondra continued "Shaquille what are yall bout to do? Can we roll wit yall?" Shaquille looked at his boys, smiled crookedly and said "It's cool is your homegirl Fucking too?" Deondra was immediately hot, she blasted "What! Fucking Too, I'm not fucking, what you mean!" Shaquille and his boys all laughed turned around and walked away. Deondra looked at me with "What tha Fuck" expression on her face, and I was lughing like a muthafukka too. True Story.

2. I took this bitch to tha movies to see tha Biker Boyz when it first came out. She was a pretty bitch named Lisa, I thought she had potential, she was a Teacher and she owned some property, she was around 24 years old. When tha Movie started it was all good, then somthing strange happened, when Meagan Good made her appearance in tha film, I commented on how fly she was, and how she was on tha come up, and this bitch got Mad. Now when I say Mad, I mean Mad for real. I thought she was bullshitting, it was amazing. I tried to be cool about it, and continue watching tha film, but this bitch kept getting hotter, and hotter and hotter. Until she busted out with "So you think that bitch looks better than Me? Is that how you feel? I think thats bullshit all you Niggas is tha same" I was like "You Crazy, you mad at a Bitch you don't know?" Then she folded her arms and started breathing hard. Listen readership, I know you think I'm bullshitting, this shit really happened. So You know me, I'm ruthless, I said "Babygirl, I got to use tha restroom, I'll be back" I calmly got up, went to tha restroom, had a good relaxing piss, then I left that stupid bitch at tha Movies.

I know it's supposed to be six things, but I made it two, ya dig?

Big Shout Out too: Insanely Sane, Mrs Tj, Eb0nie, Tigerkiss, Paula D, Betty, Spoon, D-Scrilla Stacks, Big Who, Onion, Wind Demon (WD!), Zee, Yessina, Kay, theGod (Thanx for comming thru it's all good peoples), P, That Girl Tam (I'm comming to tha Next Get Together babygirl), Oh and all tha Anonymous Readership Thanks for making tha BossMack Famous keep hating I need you!

15 comments:

mrs.tj said...

If you really think about it, you can find semi-positive black images everywhere you look.
I may not be perfect, but I sure do try. Shout out to all the people that came to my blog from your blog.
Holla!

TheOneandOnlyInsanely said...

"Let's GET IT!!"

Anonymous said...

You are to much. Nigga I hope you are a fiction writer for real.

Anonymous said...

Your are truly a bitch ass motherfucker, why are you always putting another brother's business on the net. Motherfucker gonna put Shaq on front street.Is that you Kobe? Why do you complain like a bitch when real men call your ass out and then turn around and put Shaq's shit on the net. This should show everybody you are not a real mack. A real mack would never tell tales like a little school girl. You can save the stupid comments for someone who gives fuck. Got it hoe?

TheOneandOnlyInsanely said...

OMG, everytime I get here and read the anonymous comments, I forget what I was gone say...

Thanks for the shout outs!!!

BossMack said...

Mrs Tj - As always, thanks for comming thru.

I/S - It's all love babygirl!

Anon Fans - Thanks for comming thru reading about you MackMan Hero everyday! I love your loyalty to me.

TheGod said...

Peace God! That was hilarious as hell. Ol' girl wanting some shine from Shaq. Shaq came real wit' it. I love it!(lol)

Ol girl in the movies was still on some young mind shit. Jealousy is an emotion that will cripple a great
friendship/relationship.

Let me share 1 of my own moments:
Yeah man..I dealt with a broad in East Point,GA, back in the early 90's. To make a long story short, after I busted one and rolled over...she jumped up off the bed like fire hit her ass and ran over into the corner and crouched down. It was dark and all I seen was the moonlight on her hair and a small area of her face. She had her hands clasped up near her face & she began mumbling something to herself. I know we all got issues..but I wasn't ready for that shit. I just jumped up, grabbed my clothes and ran for the door. She gave chase..that scared me even more, man I couldn't unlock them locks fast enough.

That broad had me scared for my life..I didn't think she would kill me with a knife or something..It was more like this bitch is gonna eat me.

But you know you got them facts man.
Being that a man / woman chooses to fuck around with various people is frowned upon. They deem it incorrect conduct. I say bullshit.

Because when a woman/man gets your nose open and all you know is that mofo...and end up marrying them..it most likely will end in divorce.
Variety is needed.

You cannot just test drive one car and think this is the shit, or be on thinking: "I will have this car forever"...wait till that $60,000 ride comes and you can afford it.
You got to know what is out there
before you commit to signing your name on a contract. Are you getting the best deal for your money? Is this car going to give you what you need.

You will be like that old $18,000 basic shit don't have nothing on this $60,000 beauty with automatic windows, this i-pod connector, the smooth ride...ya know what I mean.

I read online today eminem was divorcing his wife again, after 3 months of being remarried. I thought to myself "Cup Cake Ass"...thanks to Top Mack puttin' it down.

I am enjoying ever moment of this blog..thanks for your time and energy god. Cuz I don't know too many brothas online...droppin' it like this.

Zestymama said...

Oh Bossmack. I have been away too too long. I shall never stray from your blog again.

GoBetty said...

Celebrity encounters usually make good reading.

"This should show everybody you are not a real mack." - that is some faulty logic anon.

SomeOne said...

you truely randon today, lol....
or is that everyday, it is my first time through....but it wont be my last...thanks for stopping by

mrs.tj said...

I am laughing so hard at thegods comment that I don't even remember what I was going to say...bitch in the corner??? That is some scary shit! RUN NIGGA! RUN! HA!
Okay, ya'll try to have as good of a day as I will have. HOLLA!

Doc Flav said...

First If Top Said He Saw Shaq Fucking, That Would Be Flaw. Second You Folk Seem Like Real Genuine People. "I Am Stronger Than My Environment" Thats A VVS Jewel. Insanely Sane Does Come Off As Real, I Have An Ex From West Chi, Ill Breed Of Women, Blunt, Independent ( Not All) And They Treat You Well When They Want To. Anon, You Have To Eat The Meat And Throw Away The Bones, Tops Verbals Are Part Of His Personality, He Seems Like A Wise Dude. Top Your Candor In Dealing With The Criticism, Illustrates Seasoning, I Find That A Level Head Keeps The Waters Calm. Everyone Has Opinions I Can Respect Yours If You Respect Mine. Prosperity To All, Im Out!

brwn_eyes_brwngirl said...

yeah..thats chicks for you...I know a girl like miss dee dee... she stay name dropping and always tryin to snag some ball player...its quite sad..lol

Paula D. said...

I know I'm late as hell! Thanks for the shout out! The comments are too damn funny!

Trent Jackson said...

YOU ARE TOO HILARIOUS...

"CUPCAKE"
imma start callin' people that