Friday, June 02, 2006

I Love It When My Bitches Dream!

"Absence, then replacement, thats how you get over a Bitch"

Tha BossMack TopSoil 2004

What Tha Fuck It Do Readership! Tha BossMack is tha Fuckin' Way, My Bitches Love me and do what tha Fuck I Say, Nigga! It's a great day out here people, tha BossMack TopSoil is Relucent. This right here is get yo scrilla weather, are you getting it? If you not you better "Stop Playing". I woke up this moring feeling well rested and energetic, Oh and of course I had a bad bitch right next to me, have you ever watched a bad bitch while she was sleeping? That shit is tha fuckin' business. Tha Bitch in question was Yessina, she came through last night to keep your MackMan hero company. You know most odf tha time tha BossMack likes to be alone, Alone with my thoughts, Thats when I come up with solutions to all problems while blowing Purple. Then there are times when I just wanna Cook for one of my bitches, ya dig? I feel like I'm keeping my bitches strong when I do that. I cooked Yessina a nice steak dinner last night, If I had a bitch of tha montha award she would win for May.

Did I mention that I saw that Nigga Camron's movie "Killa Season"? I saw it on bootleg of course, that shit was fucking ridiculous, I lost respect for that nigga. That movie was so bullshit, I can't beleive they spent money on that shit. Then that Nigga really lost me when he Jacked a scence straight from "Belly", you know that DMX fuck scence? This Nigga did tha same shit, under tha same conditions with tha same soundtrack. I suggest you watch that film as a fuckin' comedy.

Now let me get down to business, I got tagged by my Homegirl who I was speaking on highly yesterday Nsane Lee Sane, so let me do this for my Breezy! Oh and of course I does Mine like a MACK!

1. If you could be doing what you really want to be doing for a living, what would it be?

I would OWN Tha Lakers, Tha Dodgers and Tha Oakland Raiders. Oh and playing with Real Estate around tha World.

2. If you could slap tha shit out of any famous person, alive or dead, who would it be?

It would be four people equally 2 alive and 2 dead. Paul McCartney for marrying a Bitch with no Pre-Nup. Sucka Simmons, Oh I mean Russell Simmons, You now this Nigga let Kimmora Fuck him good. Tupac, yeah I'm shitting on Tupac, that Nigga should have never gotten involved with this GangBang Shit, that Nigga would still be alive. Last but not least Notorious B.I.G., that Nigga should have NEVER let Diddy talk him into comming to Los Angeles.

3. Whats tha Dumbest decision you've made in tha last 5 years?

Well, I'll go back to 1993 with this one. I had my own record label, and Montel Jordan was being managed by a Nigga I was cool with. Montel auditioned for me and he was tha shit, instead of being a ruthless muthafukka and signing him, I told that nigga I couldn't do anything for him and that he would be better off at a major record label (Can you say Def Jam "This is How We Do It")?

4. Would I give up a year of Good Sex or Good Music?

This is a no brainer, I could give up Sex and still have Bitches do what tha fuck I say. Mackin' don't have shit to do with fucking. Music is everything.

5. Niggas , would you rather have a Big Dick or a Great Sense of Humor? Bitches, Nice Tits & Azz or common sense?

Well tha BossMack has a Big Dick and a Good sense of Humor. If I had to choose, I'd say good sense of humor, cause I could still get bitches to do what tha fuck I wanted them too.

6. So you've been invited to an all expense paid Blogger vacation in tha Bahamas. You're sitting at tha bar on tha beach. Which blogger do you want to join you for hours of good convo?

I would take 2 Bitches, Nsaneleesane and Georgia Peach, We would have hella fun, shit I might have to make that shit a reality.

7. Which blogger would you like to cuddle with on tha beach?

I would have to chop game with tha two bitches I mentioned above to see if they were really like thier conversation.

8. You're going on a 5 hour road trip....which CD's do you bring?

1. SugaFree "Just Add Water" and "Pomona Pimpin'"

2. Bun B "Trill"

3. Devin "Tha Dude"

4. Celly Cell "G-Files"

5. Dr Dre "Chronic 2001"

9. What's my biggest insecurity?

That when Killas come for me I not fast enough on tha draw, real talk.

10. Would you rather bury your children young or have your children bury YOU Young?

This is a no brainer, I would rather go before my children.

11. What's tha first Blog I read everyday?

Mines.

12. When was tha last time I pissed on myself?

10 years ago when I was hella drunk and couldn't maske it to a restroom.

13. Which was better your first Kiss or first pay check?

Money over Bitches with me Nigga.

I stopped at 13 because thats my lucky number, for real. I hope this brings a smile to a face or two, you know how I do! You Muthafukkas out there reading my words, do it BIG this weekend. Have some fucking fun!

10 comments:

Nika Laqui said...

Is this post going to be about cradling bitches?...*lol*

TrinaBeingTrina said...

I would take good music over good sex also :-)

Miss Ahmad said...

Hollywood peoples huh?

I'm feeling that! You better show up at the WCBH gathering of minds later on this month or I'm gonna be slightly disappointed!

Gigi "SYD" Gorgoni said...

Crazy blog!!!! P&L from Venice

brwn_eyes_brwngirl said...

I have to agree, Devin and Dre are two good cds for all purpose use, espacially road trips.

brwn_eyes_brwngirl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
brwn_eyes_brwngirl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
brwn_eyes_brwngirl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nique=Dope. said...

BossMack=Blogger of the year lol.

EqualOpportunityCrush said...

took your advice and did it big this weekend.. but since the game is to be sold and not told. not getting into many details.. as usual, good post. you always have me rollin;.. you stopped at 13 because it's your lucky #. and you got good reason to slap them 4 mofos..