Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Moms At Tha Belmont Pier

What It Do Readership! Tha BossMack TopSoil is a Great Man on this Planet, Weenie Dudes and CupCake Niggas can't Undastan it, ya Dig? Once again my beloved Readership, Sycophants, Pursuviants and Hateration Your MackMan Hero is Reulcent. I am out here enjoying this strange weather, it's like overcast in tha mornings, then hella hot in tha afternoon. I guess todays weather might have somthing to to with "666", what do you think? I don't fuckin' know and I don't fuckin' care, shit I think Satan conversates with George Bush directly. I was watching Bhagdad ER tha otha night and that shit was crazy, I would go to Prison before I let them muthafukkas put me out there to get fucked off for nathan, and thats on my Mama. Speaking on Moms, thats my Moms in tha Pic above, we were at tha Belmont Pier, which is walking distance from my spot.

Hispanic and African American relations to a real down turn here in tha Los Angeles Area yesterday. It finally happened, a Nigga came on Venice High School's campus with a heat and shot a Hispanic student and killed him. This is somthing that I have known would happen soon, It's to easy to bring guns to schools. They need to start treating these high schools out here with more respect, with regards to potential gun play. Tha majority of tha murders that happen out here are commited my dudes between tha ages of 14-21. This will be a Cracken summer out here for Homicides, tha tension between African Americans and Hispanics, Gas Prices, Inflation, Unemployment and Tha Summer Heat is gonna make it happen.

Oh yeah readership if any of you wish to purchase anything from tha BossMack Apothacary you don't have to Bid, If you order anything, I'll stop tha auction immediately and sell to you at tha posted price. Tha store will be changed over by next week if you choose to wait, ya dig?

7 comments:

Nika Laqui said...

Yea they need to search highschool students like they do when you go to visit a jail....

Luckily I went to a priveleged HS, with a bunch of lames who toted heat...for show...

But my sister, thats another story, as a grown up, I was afraid to go into her HS...the students ran that shit...

The Phoenix aka ThatGirlTam said...

You may wanna bring shirts and tanks with you on the 24th...(or at least have some in the car)

Anonymous said...

I like your blog! If you want you can visit my site - http://cologne.thelineone.com/dusseldorf-diesel-cologne.html

Miss Ahmad said...

for sure bring some tanks on the 24th cuz I'm copping one!

Glamazon Style!

Nika Laqui said...

Umm, whats up with yo Myspace, I can't leave you a comment....

BossMack said...

Babygirl it's working.

Anonymous said...

What's up on the 24th??