Friday, October 06, 2006

Don't Move into a Bitches Shit Nigga: Big Wes

What Tha Fuck it do Readership! Tha BossMack TopSoil lives by rules and regulations, Macking at all times Nigga, I neva Take Vactions! Vacations from Macking That iz. What's Good Peoples? Your MackMan hero is extra Relucent as Usual, I'm doing me, ya dig that? I got some news for tha readership, Tha BossMack TopSoil shall begin recording Podcast and releasing good Game. I have evaluated some of tha podcasts out there in my field of expertise and I feel that I can bring some extra heat.

Tha BossMack TopSoil is feeling good this morning, I just got back from my favorite Nail shop, I got my weekly Manicure and Pedicure, Oh I even pulled a new bitch at my favorite Espresso shop. Well, actually I didn't pull tha bitch, she pulled me, that bitch has been watching tha Vociferous BossMack TopSoil for months. After I finish writing this piece I'll be off to lunch at Wakano's in Los Angeles, with that Bitch Crecidia. I should be there around bout 1pm, so if you wanna see tha BossMack Topsoil and one of his Bitches, come thru.

Last Night? Tha BossMack TopSoil was out and about with Young Nakita, That bitch came through and Blessed your MackMan Hero with a coupe a pair of Krispy Vans I have never seen before, and a Couple of Billionaire Boys Club T-Shirts, that was to tha Good. I'm kinda feeling what Pharrell and Nigo is doing with those clothing lines, I'm feeling everything but those prices, I can't believe them dudes is charing a $100.00 for thos T-Shirts, I'm not even gonna speak on those Hoodies, Man. On tha Real tho, I feel like my new shit is just as good as they shit. Anyways, I shot through tha Hood to grab some Purple from tha Hood Apothacary, While purchasing my Nigga Big Wes came through, I was happy to see that Nigga. He gave me that Ghetto Smile, I said "What's Good Nigga!", that big ass Nigga Gave me a Bear Hug and Shit. I said "Nigga, I heard you was damn near married and shit, what's good? you done turned in that Playa card huh?" He said "Nigga, I turned my shit in, and now I gots to re-apply for my shit" I said "Awwww Nigga, say it ain't so! why you give up tha Game in tha first place" He said "I thought I had a Good Bitch, I thought wrong tho, shit Nigga I moving my shit out of HER house when I leave this muthafukka" I said "Nigga, you moved in with that Bitch? Nigga why you do that? Thats a Violation right there, Nigga you have no leverage in that situation" He said "Boss, I know Nigga, I know". That exchange made me think about this Mack shit and relations with treacherous bitches. You see a Nigga like me, I live by rules and regulations at all times, when I'm close to violating one of those rules, it's like an alarm goes off somewhere, ya dig me? Here s' a brief list of things I have meditated on:

1. Never Move into a Bitches House and your name is not on tha lease or Deed to tha Property. I do not give a fuck what any Nigga has to say about this. If you do that no matter what eventually tha bitch will put you out. You will be under tha tyranny of tha bitch in that situation every fuckin time.

2. Never allow yourself to fall off financially in tha face of a Bitch, and expect tha bitch to help you. Bitches kick in to tha cause if you look like you really don't need it, If they know you are struggling and REALLY need it she ain't gonna help you long.

3. Never hesitate to Check a bitch when that bitch is wrong, you must check that bitch instantly as soon as tha disrespect happens.

4. Niggas should never check they bitches phone or go through a bitches phone records hoping to catch that bitch calling or receiving calls from different niggas. If you feel like doing that then tha bitch is prolly already fuckin with a different Nigga, so why go through all that weak shit.

5. If a Bitch checks my phone, that bitch is fired on tha fucken spot.

These are just some thoughts I was having while chopping it up with my poeples, I know there are weak ass weenie niggas out there who tolerate they bitch looking through they phone call unfamiliar numbers and shit, all I can say is "Get your weenie on Nigga".

Do it Big this weekend!

10 comments:

mrs.tj said...

Have a great weekend.
Holla!

Jaxkat said...

For damn sure - women love to have control over their domain, I know I do. The minute mine turned 18, them niggas had to go!! LOL (to college that is)

You mean to say that nigga Big Wes called himself mackin and he didn't have his own shit. tsk tsk

Atl_Mack said...

Looking Forward to tha Podcasts ... Mackin requires discipline and depriving yourself of some immediate satisfaction. Look at Big Wes moving in with his lady, common man.. that's sucka ass shit... Thats like suicide right there.

A woman on the move said...

LMAO on the rules. But I feel you 100%!

Have a good one!!

Rose said...

100.00 for a t-shirt-no way! A woman shouldn't move in with a man unless she married or they will just get kicked out later when he is through with them...

EqualOpportunityCrush said...

you ain't NEVER lie son... as usual i'm feeling your words of wisdom... only a corny ass herb puts up with bullshit like that from an insecure bitch checkin his phone and shit. never done that shit in my life. if your game is tight no need to do bullshit like that. niggas and chicks need to step up their game and learn to keep a mofo in check. i think these rules need to go under the "check a bitch monday" category!

NegroPino™ said...

u gonna post a picture of you in it :-)

And that goes for LADIES too dont be moving up into a crib with no dude and then think he gonna marry your ass.....and do your own thing have a seperate life from him

Miss Ahmad said...

that's real spit black man. the reality is that women need to stop trying to think they can play the role of the man in a relationship, let that man be a man and handle his business. Respect his ability to handle his and in the mean while handle yours.

chicks get the game twisted over and over again!

JoJo D. said...

Yessir.

El said...

I feel that boss... I put this little extra twist on it.

When a bitch is at my spot and my phone rings, I let the bitch answer the phone and they let em know "El is busy right now can I have him call you back?". More times than not it's another bitch on the phone and it reinforces that she got competition. And ofcourse we know that competition brings out the best in a bitch.

Instant brain-damage my nigga.