Friday, October 13, 2006

I'ts Good Friday

What it Do Readership! Tha BossMackTopSoil is in ya Zone, Nigga don't get mad if your Bitch Takes me Home, Nigga! Yeah, What's really good Readership, I know I'ts been a minute since I realeased my thoughts on this here blog, forgive a Nigga, I been extra busy. I woke up this morning feeling extra great, BossBitch was right there to pamper tha swipe, I'm energetic, I'm ready! I just got back from my weekly manicure and pedicure at my favorite nail shop in Bixby Knolls, I got worked on by my two favorite overdressed manicurist bitches, I'm relucent.

You know it's your World Famous MackMan Hero, I'm shaking hands and kissing babies Nigga. You know I wanna be out and about tonite, but I'm keep it lo key, I gots to conserve my energy for this Marathon Business. I love running Marathons, I'm a different muthafukka for real. I'll post my results and shit on Sunday for anyone who cares to read about that.

So how does tha readership feel about tha " Tha TopMackNigga Show"?, Not bad huh?

1 comment:

Lurker said...

Yo Bossmack, I don't know how you could run marathons with the amount of purple you smoke...must have lungs of iron!

Anyway best of luck with the marathon. Peace