Saturday, January 06, 2007

Blow OUT that Bullshit

What it Do Readership! Tha Bossmack TopSoil is Good Game for reals, Every Bitch I got helps me increase my scrills, for reals, Ya Dig Me? I must say, It's a Lovely Fucken Day! Your MackMan hero is feeling energetic in that ready to git that paper mode fosho. I've been on a sort of a Vacation round this bitch, Really just marinating and tightening up Game, Getting ready to put down this Dove O Seven Mash. Tha Holidays was lovely for tha BossMack TopSoil, everything was extra lovely, everythang except that one bitch I lost, But we'll get to that in a minute. So much Oblation from Bitches, So much Good Cheer, So much MackMan activity taking place, Man! I'm so happy I'm not a Weenie Ass Nigga wit no Bitches, like a few of you muthafukkas out there reading this.

Check A Bitch Monday is Up Next, Stay Tuned!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear about all the fly gear your hoes have gotten you! YEA RIGHT! ha ha them bitches aint givin you nothing but kibble and bits.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear about all the fly gear your hoes have gotten you! YEA RIGHT! ha ha them bitches aint givin you nothing but kibble and bits.

BossMack said...

Anon Fan - Thanks for checkin on your MackMan Hero, I glad you still worried about your Dad.

Paula D. said...

I know I'm late as hell.....Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Top Mack, you are a weenie dude because only weenie dude's have to convince themselves that they aren't. Stop ego trippin' nigga. You ain't all that muthafucka!!

Anonymous said...

If that nigga was real he would not be blogging about it fo sure.