Friday, May 25, 2007

My Milwaukee Bitches: Tha Facade & Tha After Hours


A Moment Wit My Milwaukee Bitches, They Choppin' it Up Wit Tha BossMack TopSoil, discussin how Niggas need to beat it when they finish Fuckin', ya dig? It's like, Check out Time.


What Tha Fuck It Do Readership! Tha BossMack TopSoil is with you Still, Keepin’ tha Fetty Coming in so I can pay these Bills, for reals! Your MackMan Hero is extra relucent like always. Please forgive a Nigga for not posting shit for a Minute, My schedule is on over load like a muthafukka, BUT, we still is gonna make it happen. I’m feeling good, My energy is good, It’s a great day out her in Bompton, Oh I mean Compton California. I know you feeling that summer vibe creeping across you out there, Tis truly a lovely out here, Bitches is active.

What can I say? Tha Mack Game has been very, very, Good to me! I’m so glad I stand on these MackNigga principles, I feel blessed for real. You know everytime I turn around it seems like I’m hearing Sucka Shit, you know like it’s Sucka Season or some shit. I was watchin’ tha news tha otha day and saw a muthafukka drive his car on tha Metro rail tracks trying to kill himself and his bitch, he succeeded in killin hiself tho, tha bitch lived, yes tha bitch lives to fuck a different nigga while he stanks in his grave, what fucken Weenie. So much sucka shit in tha world today! I was posted in tha Hood tha otha day choppin game with some of them Youngstas out there on tha front line, While choppin I had an epiphany. I realized that a great deal of this Gangbang shit out here is really Bitch driven. Meaning, that at tha heart of every Gang War even tha ones that have lasted more than 20 years (Many of them have lasted this long), Lies a Bitch, It’s always a Bitch gets tha ball rolling. Then Niggas cover up tha truth with Gangbangin’, I know this is tha truth in many cases. It’s funny to, because tha Bitch that started that war all them years ago is a ragedy tore back bitch now. I know a few Niggas that left this planet feuding with muthafukkas in tha name oof Gangbangin’, but it was really behind a bitch. Then also all of tha Niggas I know that go deep in enemy territory just to VISIT a bitch, that may or may not be setting a Nigga up. Niggas is crazy for real, truth be told, in my salad days I did tha same shit, God is watching me tho, cause I should have been dead more than a few times.

Tha BossMack TopSoil is getting a great deal of questions from Muthafukkas out there, Surprisingly most of my questions are sent to me via Email, Myspace and through YouTube. I’m really tripping off the amount of muthafukkas that get at me through Youtube, I didn’t realize how big Youtube really was until recently. There are multitudes of dudes out there that need that MackMan Wisdom, seriously. Even tho a muthafukka might not be trying to build a stable, Niggas still need those management techniques, just to keep tha one or two bitches they do fuck with on they toes.

I’ve been getting a great deal of emails from Niggas questioning some of tha Niggas that are supposed to be they peoples, with regards to bitches. Meaning a lot of Niggas out there are noticing that Niggas that they are supposed to be cool with, act strange when it comes to bitches. This goes back to a philosophy of mines about being autonomous. You can never really understand tha depth of tha next man’s heart with regards to bitches. Example, you can have known a nigga your entire life and swore he was your friend, then in a blink of an eye that same nigga takes your bitch, then turn around and declare he was always your enemy. I always am careful to observe how bitches effect niggas, niggas change around bitches. All of this conversation goes for bitches to, it’s exactly tha same for them also. Niggas are funny tho, A Nigga could be married and still go hard after his so called friends bitch. This is why I say I have Mack Buddies, A Mack Buddy is a Nigga that is similar to myself and understands tha game, meaning if one of my bitches decides to defect and chooses him, It’s cool with me, and vice versa. I never worry about my bitches being stolen, I expect that shit to happen, especially with bitches that are low in tha pecking order. If you fuck with a lot of bitches you must anticipate a high turn over rate, that’s why you have to keep adding bitches to tha team, so when a bitch leaves, that shit is tolerable. I would also like to add this note to tha discussion, and that is there are very few Niggas out there that can really stand to have one of they bitches taken from them. Like I said, I have seen Married Niggas be ready for that murder page when one of tha minor players in they stable was stolen, Niggas is greedy.

Mackin’ News

This past weekend I had my Milwaukee Bitches with me doing it Big! They were here in Los Skandalous to make it do what it do, So I sent’em to tha most extravagant event I could think of and have’em put on tha Guest List. So Saturday Night I sent them Bitches to tha Façade in Hollywood, which was hosting a Back To Camp party from tha NFL. Needless to say that shit was way off tha Hook, So much new Money and Diamonds rolling up in that Bitch, I was tempted to put a call in to tha Hood and have Niggas come out for tha Jack, Naw I’m just bullshitting. On tha real tho, Hollywood is a trippy place, I have never really seen a place where Extreme Poverty and Extreme Wealth roll hand in hand, I’m mean around tha corner from tha façade, them streets is Grimey, for real. I felt like I needed to have tha Heat close walking up to that bitch. Anotha thing, Hollyood is really off tha Hook for some reason, Every Club I saw was packed and had a line in front of that Muthafukka. Also to go along with that long line, most clubs are now working with a Red Carpet for tha celebrities that come through, complete with Extra Lighting for tha photographers on deck and a wall of logos. This club was so off tha Hook, that being on tha guest list meant that you could basically pay to get in that ha club, if you wasn’t on tha guest list, you couldn’t even pay to get in that muthafukka. Now I usually don’t feel any type of emotion when I see celebrities, hey, they are people too, they shit, shower and shave like everybody else, however, I saw that Nigga Jokim Noah, from Florida, That Nigga rolled up Nice and Icy with a hella of a smirk on his face, I immediately wanted to have niggas rob him, Not because I was jealous, but because of tha Money that Nigga cost me by beating tha shit outta UCLA two years in a fucken row, I was offended that Nigga was even in Los Angeles. Now tha Façade was off tha chain wit high caliber bitches, VERY High Caliber Bitches. As a matter of fact, I haven’t seen bitches that focused in a minute, Bitches was there to hit tha lotto fosho. My Milwaukee Bitches were not prepared for this type of onslaught, now don’t get me wrong, My Milwaukee Bitches is real & bout they paper BUT, they are from MILWAUKEE, ya dig? Tha competition was too fucken great. There were cru’s of four and five bitches all Dimes rolling up into that muthafukka. Needless to say they ended up fucking with regular dudes, None of them pulled that NFL Nigga or That NBA Nigga. Tha BossMack TopSoil ended up not even going into tha function, Me and BossBitch kicked it across tha street and blew purple out in tha open like it was legal, then we ended up going to eat at Barry’s.

After Barry’s

Tha BossMack TopSoil hit up tha after hours Reggae Spot in Hollywood, It’s starts to crack good round bouts 2:30am on tha Real. Tha spot is tha business for real, Bitches in there winding up lovely, Jamaican Niggas up in there on full flamboyant status. No doubt this place is tha very epicenter of tha Jamaican underworld in Los Angeles. That’s why I’m not going to divulge tha name of this club or tha exact location. A club like this is a thing ob absolute beauty and must be preserved. If you are fortunate enough to find out about this spot consider yourself lucky as fuck. Bitches know them Jamaican dudes is HELLA generous with tha Paper so you gotta know, that muthafukka was packed with bitches. Some of tha same bitches that was at tha Façade earlier made they way to tha spot. Diamonds and Bright Colors was tha flavor. I was all ready kinda faded, me and BossBitch was off tha Patron Silver and Purple, I was drunk driving like a muthafukka. Once in tha spot, BossBitch (Yesenia) was extra active, That bitch really knows how to wind. We were in there a hot minute before a female bumped into Yesenia extra hard, Tha bitch didn’t say excuse me, Yesenia didn’t really trip like I thought, she took that shit in stride and we kept giging. Approximately an hour or so into that function, I know this cause I had just checked my phone clock, and it was 3:43am. This time we were sitting on a couch in tha lounge area when tha malicious bitch came back and kicked Yesenia’s foot. Before I knew it Yesenia popped up and was in tha bitches face, Yesenia asked tha bitch what tha problem was and if she wanted a fade. Malicious Bitch barked “It’s Nothing Bitch, What!!?” I saw Yesenia dart a hand into her purse and retrive a small cylinder, next thing you know Yesenia had maced tha Bitch, she was on tha ground screaming. Security was there in seconds, We were instantly kicked out, That shit was funny as fuck. I really thought Boss Bitch was about to take flight, I forgot she had carried Mace. We laughed all tha way to that bitches house, then followed it up with an excellent round of Lubricities.

5 comments:

Atl_Mack said...

"This is why I say I have Mack Buddies, A Mack Buddy is a Nigga that is similar to myself and understands tha game, meaning if one of my bitches decides to defect and chooses him, It’s cool with me, and vice versa. I never worry about my bitches being stolen, I expect that shit to happen, especially with bitches that are low in tha pecking order. If you fuck with a lot of bitches you must anticipate a high turn over rate, that’s why you have to keep adding bitches to tha team, so when a bitch leaves, that shit is tolerable. I would also like to add this note to tha discussion, and that is there are very few Niggas out there that can really stand to have one of they bitches taken from them. Like I said, I have seen Married Niggas be ready for that murder page when one of tha minor players in they stable was stolen, Niggas is greedy."

Deep and Good Game from the BossMack...

mrs.tj said...

BossBitch didn't want to fuck up the manicure. Lame Hoe got maced. Funny Shit! LOL!
Holla!

MzCoko said...

glad u back posting.. i need to carry the mace with me... and i dont know why ppl get mad if they got more than one chick/nigga on they team... if u messing with a lot of ppl and ya friends messing with a lot of ppl.. ya'll bound to end up talkin to the same ppl sometime.. thats y i can't mess with females who get offended to easily.. and yeah.. milwaukee and hollywood.. not on the same level

Miss Ahmad said...

there are few things in life i enjoy more than popping bottles in the VIP section of a Hollywood club with security posted to make sure we have room to get our party on.

Once you have partied like that you never wanna go back.

Hollywood is the land of velvet rope,as soon as you think you are on the inside there is another rope and another. you get on the list you still have to pay. you get inside and you can't sit down unless you get a bottle (a few hundred) and so on and so on...it's stupid but everynow and then it's soo much fun!!

Anonymous said...

Because of your behavior with the high school t&f issue you get teenage runaways and high schoolers prostituting themselves. Enjoy you sadistic immoral PIGS.


So many runaway children, 15 year old girls who landed on the streets of Hollywood and elsewhere, ended up prostituting themselves.
This is a topic that nicely illustrates how god is preditory on children, for not only did they popularize the notion of casual sex back in the 60s they instructed Artificial Intelligence to desensitize young women. Now we have people prostituting themselves through college and even choosing to turn tricks in high school.
I suspect it ocurrs far more frequently then they will admit:::I suggest parents inquire about the status of their female children.
Sadly, far too often these parents also are corrupted, and they think their daughters are earning by corrupting these young men.
god is preditory on children.
This tempation-based popular culture is targetted at the young people:::::It creates "open doors" which are designed to manufacture dysfunctions by conditioning them with peaked euphoria ("magic").
Of course the magic merely justifies the god's behavior with Artificial Intelligence.

Homeless runaways go to Hollywood - gods making a statement/offering a clue about this industry.
The gods place no importance in these individuals. Only this Manifest Destinty society does.
And since there are multiples for each movie none of them are important.
They are disposable.



The regions in Africa that suffer from drought/famine are the same that have a very high incidence of female genital mutilation.

Drive-by shootings were punishment for listening to gangster rap.

NEVER EVER err on the side of favor. It is QUITE OBVIOUS black people are NOT FAVORED:::::
So many blacks believe reverse positioning. Quality of life is NOT reverse positionable:::
1. People are dying of AIDS, their bodies are being ruined by these pharmaceutical "cocktails":::The gods are more than happy to send pharmecuticals to Africa yet refused to send food during the Ethiopian famine.
Manifest Destiny positioning says they let them starve because of female genitile mutiliation. The reality is god let them starve because they hate them.
2. The regions in Africa that suffer from drought/famine are the same that have a very high incidence of female genital mutilation.
3. Drive-by shootings were punishment for listening to gangster rap.
- Tuskegee syphilis experiment
- Hypersexuality. This comes through in African art as well.
- Body ornamentation. People think that just because a culture is old, from the motherland that it is good. Quite the contrary:::::Both hip hop and African cultures that emphasized body ornamentation were both INFLICTED UPON YOU!!!
The list goes on.

Many things you do hurt you in the eyes of the gods:::
1. Vanity.
2. Jewelry/adornment
3. Superficiality - cars, etc.
They use their media as an "open door". This captures a HUGE percentage of blacks BECAUSE of your GROSS DISFAVOR.


I have addressed how the gods created open doors for accomplished blacks, utilizing tactics such as inciters which directed them away from the path. Understand this demographic::::They would have little if anything to do with sports.
As time progresses "it" is becoming increasingly difficult, and Obama Mobarack is an outstanding example:::He will be used as an "open door" to high level blacks, justifying the explosion of bi-racial families.
They suggest bi-racial ensures they are limited to Planet Brain-Less Clone, aka Planet 20th century.
This is a hazard because just like Earth one day the gods will dispose of that planet as well.

Whereas drive-bys were popularized by gangster rap, expect there will be a different wave of violence this next revelry cycle::::
Don't be surprised if they tell these people that if they home invade their buddy's house and kill his parents, siblings and babies this will hasten their departure and they will all depart off planet Earth immediately, that they are doing their buddy and his family a favor.
They will and do segment the morbidly disfavored like this.
They segment polygamous Muslims similarly, each one of them thinking their brains will be beamed out and into a clone host upon martyrdom.
They've mentioned not all the 911 terrorists were beamed off the airplanes before impact. This was a very important event and the percentage was appropriately high because of it. But a common terrorist attack would be an example of a disposal method the gods utilize.