Tuesday, October 30, 2007

New Bitches & Mental Instability




I got a call from Nakita yesterday, her voice was weak and cracking, she was weeping, I said "What wrong loved one?", she said "I just saved on my car insurance by switching to Gieco" I said "You's a funny bitch".

Have you seen "American Gangster" yet? Everyone I know has seen that shit, I wonder what is going to be the effect of this mass leakage of high quality product on tha bottom line. I can't see anyone getting an Oscar for anything in that film, well maybe for Cinmatography.

I believe Tyler Perry's film is crushing all films I have seen this year, "Why did I get Married" is tha shit. Tha humiliation of Jill Scott's character and tha raw suckism of that dude that played Mike Tyson charater in that Mike Tyson movie, I can't remember that niggas name, he played "Spawn" too. It's fucked up Tyler Perry prolly won't get any Oscar type respect for that film overall. As far as that best Actor shit is concerned keep your eye on Brad Pitt, he came through in that Jesse James movie, I'll be doing a Bootleg Movie Review for that film also.

New Bitches and Mental Instability

This little bitch I started working with a while back requested a visit to see your MackMan Hero yesterday, Kanakee tha Great, a Samoan & African American hybrid bitch with small pretty feet and hands. She was in my vacinity and wanted to come through with her homegurl, I was like "Cool, bring me a snapple and some K.C. Masterpiece BBQ Chips". Within' the hour they were outside of my balcony waving for my attention. I went out and greeted them, Kanakee introduced her friend as "Noe" she was a Latina from Long Beach, very pretty or should I say cute, she had a decent ass and a nice athletic build, I later found out she played soccer at Long Beach State. They came in and plopped down on my living room couch, Kanakee saw tha cover for tha movie "American Gangster", she grabbed the cover and said "I heard this Movie was Gangsta lets watch it now", Noe jumped in and said "I heard that Movie was like whatevers" Then I jumped in and said "Your gurl Noe is right, that shit is like whatevers, but go on and throw it in". I went to tha fridge and pulled my glass bong out tha freezer, when I put it on my living room coffee table them bitches got happy. Kanakee yelped "Oh shit, I was just thinking about blowing somthing", I threw an eighth of purple on tha table, the aroma filled tha room. I came and sat between both bitches, I started crumbling tha erb and stuffin' a bowl. Tha bong was Ice cold and filled with Ice and water, I took tha first toke, Tha smoke was cold as it filled my lungs, tha cherry glowed a bright red/orange. My coughing spell lasted 2 minutes, when I stopped coughing I was super high (This is why I hardly ever fuck with bongs). Tha bitches were laughing, I composed myself and paced another bowl, I then handed the bong to Noe since she was a guest and it was first time at my tilt. Noe was excited she took tha bong and took a strong pull whilke I lit tha bowl for her. I watched the white thick smoke snake throught tha glass tubing, when it hit her lungs I told her to "Keep pulling until tha cherry goes out". When she stopped, she had a more severe coughing spell than I had. Now while all of this was happening, Kanakee had fallen silent and I didn't notice it at first, but when I turned to look at her to tell her it was her turn, she was all of a sudden pissed off. I was a little confused at first, then I said "Babygurl, what's good? you ready?" she said "Oh I'm good all right" with a shitty tone. I said "Uhhh, what tha fuck is wrong with you" she said "You know what, I really fucken hate you right now" I was shocked, I said "You hate me, are you fucken Bi-Polar or some shit?" I looked over at Noe and she was looking confused also, so I said "Noe, It was good to meet you, but I think your Homgurl right here is ready to go home". Kanakee was thouroughly embarassed and pissed, thats when she jumped up, snathed her purse and said "Don't be trying to kick me out, fuck you I'm leaving" I said "Krazy Bitch please leave" Noe was trying to get herself together and said nothing, Kanakee stormed out my tilt with noe in tow. I sat back on tha couch and packed another bowl and watched Kanakee walk with with her head up towards her Electric Blue Scion with Noe trying to talk to her. Approximately 2 hours later tha phone blow up began, Bitches is retarded.

6 comments:

GoBetty said...

"Bitches is retarded" had me laughing at my desk.

Zeus said...

Bitches always find something to be jealous of, she prolly thought you were hitting on her home girl. That's one very insecure bitch right there.

LadyShay said...

Yeah she mos def got pissed that you gave the hit to her girl first.

Another one tokes the Puff.

Zeus said...

Hey BossMack is this bikinione of your product?
http://www.watever.com/gallery(event_photos)/2007/August/XtremeWetnWild05.08.07/pages/DSC07374.htm

Jaxkat said...

I see BossMack is still keeping a bitch on her toes. Any bitch in contact with the Boss should know that he ain't gonna keep it ordinary, but rather spontaneous and bitches should be on the alert at all times and keep their mental stability in check! lmao when I read this one.

Kaprice said...

Them cattys r wak