Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A Close Look @ The Kick It Sk8 Shop

Kick It Sk8 Shop
Kick It Sk8 Shop Long Beach, California



Kick It Skate Interior
Interior Tag



Deck Design On Site
Custom Deck Design, You know tha BossMack Deck is Comming!


BossMack Streetwear Extra Krispy @ Kick It Skate Shop in Long Beach, California
That BossMack Streetwear is Extra Krispy & Outstanding



Kicks Shelf
Kicks On Deck Also

Kick It Skate Exterior
Exterior Shot

Tha BossMack TopSoil stands behind this establishment, fall through here and pick you up some BossMack Streetwear, don't sleep shit is going fast. Also on April 12, 2008 Tha BossMack TopSoil will be live at The Kick It Skate Shop for the monthly Art Show that they host so come and check me out, we will be introducing some new pieces for tha Spring/Summer Collection.

6 comments:

GoBetty said...

Good stuff.

Anonymous said...

Long time reader... I'm proud that you accomplishing the stuff that you set out to do (clothes). Your giving me motivation to get my stuff started... Good Look

Skoolboi Krush said...

That's the business, Mack. If I get out to Cali, I will definitely come through and pick up some gear.

dejanae said...

entrepreunership?
good stuff man
keep doin it

Mizrepresent said...

Me likes! Do your thing man!

Stephen Bess said...

Real cool. I love to see brothers doing for self. Beautiful.