Monday, March 17, 2008

Fresh Fridays (Project Live) featuring U-N-I


Tha BossMack TopSoil Live at tha Temple Bar in Santa Monica, California.

Tha BossMack TopSoil in association with Project Live & RK Entertainment Group was live at the Temple Bar this past friday night 03142008 hosting Fresh Fridays. Fresh Fridays is an event thats scheduled to go down every 2nd friday of tha Month until further notice.

Tha undaground Hip-Hop group U-N-I was in tha building representing Inglewood to tha fullest. Now for tha record tha BossMack TopSoil has been fucken with U-N-I since I saw these niggas open with El Prez at a Teedra Moses Concert this summer. What I like about these Niggas is tha fact that they are different, in a landscape where Gansta shit rules over good music, these niggas dare to be different. I bump a song from they myspace page almost every morning called "It's a Beautiful Day", cause if you read my blog on tha regular, I'm trying to have a beautiful day every fucken day.

U-N-I @ The Temple Bar for Fresh Fridays (Project Live)
U-N-I's Thursday & Y-O showing love for BossMack Streetwear


U-N-I in my opinion represents a new movement in Hip-Hop right now that I'm really feeling, a movement that includes groups like Pacific Division, The Cool Kids, Kid Sister and Lupe Fiasco. It's groups making music about regular life and rocking hot gear, specifically hot sneakers that are hard to get.

So if you into real Hip-Hop you need to check these Niggas out, I meant to cop they album at tha show but I got caught up talking to bitches and blowing purple in tha parking lot. If you wanna see tha BossMack TopSoil Live or you wanna just check out a clever club situation come thru on April 11, 2008 for tha next Fresh Fridays event at The Temple Bar in Santa Monica, California. Tha next show will feature performances from Pacific Division, Black Spade and a hot new group from tha ATL hoping to pick up where OutKast left off, Proton.

Tha BossMack TopSoil @ Tha Temple Bar 03142008


Now as far as U-N-I performace, I felt like they did a very tight show, I can definitely tell these niggas practice a lot. You can check out some of their peformance in tha clip I posted. They come with good energy & chemistry, tha only disappointment I had with tha show was when one of tha bitches that they had with them refused to come on stage during a song, which was like a song for bitches. Tha reason it pissed me off was because I was outside tha club when them Niggas was getting tha same bitches in for free, I thought to myself "They should have left them bitches outside", I still took a picture with them bitches tho, they was Arizona Bitches trying to get they Hollywood on.

Blurred with Bitches @ The Temple Bar

Tha BossMack TopSoil Live @ The Temple Bar off Parton Silver

9 comments:

dejanae said...

Fresh fridays sounds like fun

Tha BossMack TopSoil said...

Twas and is a lovely situation.

eric said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BigEazy said...

I jus went there last night n checked out a few acts for tha first time. tha temple bar a hott lil spot. i was feelin tha vibe they got there. imma have to go fucc with you (nohomo) one of these weekends for fresh fridays.

Mizrepresent said...

What'up MACK!, just dropping thru to show some love to my real...you know!lol!

Lovebabz said...

Now I am chasing you down! How are you Sir! It seems like you are really digging your alternative music scene. What's next Music Producer? Hey have a good time and enjoy yourself! I will be around again...soon!

Anonymous said...

ha ha , how much did you beg for those pictures to be taken? lol

Tha BossMack TopSoil said...

@Anon Weenie - You still checking on your Favortie Mack huh? ;-)

Eb the Celeb said...

Sooooooo.... how can I get the hook-up on a purple shirt?