Tuesday, March 04, 2008

On Blast Live at Tha Vault 350

On Blast At Tha Vault 350

Anotha beautiful day in tha world of your MackMan Hero, Extra Relucent. I had to get on my knees this morning and thank tha Mack God for this Good Game that I got, Oh and my life time supply of Sucka Repelent that I make sure I spray myself with daily. There just so many Weenies out there, it's like "Weenie Nation" or some shit.

Tha BossMack TopSoil provides a public service for Niggas with no game or limited game for bitches, for free. All of what is know is based on experience and interaction with many Bitches through tha years. I have never claimed to be a Killer or no type of Extra Active banging Nigga on these streets, However let it be known, My bitch management skills is valid and also my past hustlin skills. No Nigga on this planet could ever say I was a Weenie or a Sucka with a Bitch, and No Bitch has ever dug out my pockets and broke me, period dot. Now on that note, All tha Weenie Ass Niggas that come here to read this good free game need to control them sesitive feelings and bow down to a Nigga with more Game than you, ya dig me?


Gold's Gym on Pine Street in Long Beach, California

Across Tha Street from Tha Vault 350

Now watch Tha BossMack TopSoil flow and glow. This past weekend I did some different shit, I went to check out an Alternative Music show at tha Vault 350 in Downtown Long Beach being headlined by a group called On Blast. Now why would tha BossMack be at a show like this? Well my peoples Andy Kiddoo is a founding member of tha group, he called me up last Thursday and put me on tha guest list. Andy is a cool white dude I met about 7 years ago at the "It's Grind" Espresso shop in Bixby Knolls. Back then he was in an underground Hip-Hop group called "The Art Of Fact", he made beats and rapped, they released 2 albums I think, I let one of my bitches hear they shit back then and she said they reminder her of Linkin Park, I remember I told Andy that shit and I think he was kind a hot. Anyways I gots to give it to Andy, this dude never quit, he kept making music, I think he started anotha group called "Mellow Minds", then finally his newest creation "On Blast". Now I always run into Andy like every 6 months or some shit, everytime I see dude he's working on some shit, so I seen him about two months ago on Pine Street. I was out there eating Pinkberrys walkin with BossBrisle when I seen him, he told me had tha On Blast shit going and we exchanged contact info, then he disappeared into tha cacophony of people and traffic. Like I said this past Thursday he hit me up and invited me to tha show and he also informed me that they just got a good review in tha Orange County Weekly, he neglected to tell me they were already getting spins on KROQ.

I went on and took BossBrisle, I wasn't certain if any otha bitches had the open mind needed to tolerate tha music scene, me peersonally I like different shit. We fell off in tha Vault 350 after blowing much purple, where we were immediately greeted by Andy, after introductions I hit tha bar and copped a couple a shots of Patron as usual. Later we all hooked up for a quick photo shoot, then andy introduced tha BossMack TopSoil to the great Jerry Heller, On Blast is signed to his record label Streetlife Records.



Tha BossMack TopSoil & Andy Kiddoo
Andy Kiddoo & Tha BossMack TopSoil




Tha BossMack TopSoil & Andy Kiddoo (infront On Blast piece)





Tha BossMack TopSoil & Jerry Heller
Jerry Heller & Tha Bossmack TopSoil at tha Vault 350



White Bitch Excited
A White Bitch Licking Her Tounge at tha BossMack.

After two average groups performed, On Blast took the stage and did what they had to do. For the record PLENTY of white and asian bitches came out for those dudes. They had tha bitches in tha house in a fucken trance for the entire 45 minute set, I was impressed. Now as far as their overall sound, I don't know what to compare them to, they are like some type of hybrid rock/hip-hop. They include samples in their music, but they also include acoustic guitar and lead guitar. The lead singer had a falsetto voice and much originality to his swagger, like I said tha bitches was in a trance. Anotha thing I tripped off of was how Andy and tha otha producer of tha group Tone Blair were switching instruments on damn near every song, On one song one of'em would be on tha keyboards, then tha next on of'em would pick up tha acoustic guitar, they were tight. They seemed to blaze through that 45 minute set, When they annouced they were about to perform their last song, I was like "Damn they finished already?", thats tha true sign of a great performance.

Remember you heard it here first, On Blast is a group to check for in tha future.

7 comments:

Lovebabz said...

Hey Old Blog Friend!

I see the blog is looking good and you are breaking out! Alternative music...that's way cool!

I am glad you stopped in over at my spot...I thought I was kicked to the proverbial curb! Haven't heard from you ages!

Ok, I am going to catch up on your blog. Good hearing from you. Come by more often and I will do the same.

Mizrepresent said...

Loving it! So you the mack huh?

Tha BossMack TopSoil said...

@ lovebabz - I would neva kick you to tha curb, I just gotta step my blog game up, It's hard to get around to everyone.

@ mizrepresent - Thats right Babygurl, Join tha Stable, Make sure you bring that ass back to vist.

D_Scrilla said...

Jerry Heller looks Old as dirt Nigga.

Mizrepresent said...

lol@the mack...when i thought he was dead.

Nic said...

No woman ever got the best of you? EVER!?!?!!?

Tha BossMack TopSoil said...

I got my heart broken back in tha days. But gettin ya heart broke, and gettin them pockets dug out and doing weenie shit is two different things. When I did get my heart broke I handled it like a Mack tho, to tha fullest. Meaning, tha bitch in question didn't even know she broke my heart, I was already with tha next bitch, but on tha inside I was sad.