Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Tha Let Me Think For You Company

BossMack Duality Hoodie

It's a beautiful day in Bompton, Oh I mean Compton California for reals. Today is a great fucken day for hustling and making sure that paper keeps a comming in. Oh and speaking of hustles, I got a new hustle I'm ready to present to tha world. I'ts called "Let Me Think For You" or Tha L.M.T.F.Y. Company LLC or maybe I'll make it an S Corporation. Anyways, What I propose to do is to offer my thinking services to whomever needs them, for a price of course. I would charge muthafuckas $5,000.00 a month. These are sevices for anyone, even Governors like Elliot Spitzer. You see I could have saved him all of this grief if he would have called me before he ordered tha whores. I would have advised him not to order tha whores over tha phone. Also, Kawame Kilpatrick, tha Mayor of Detroit for tha time being, he could have used my services. I would have advised him not to have stripper parties at tha Mayors Mansion, perhaps they could have taken place at a more discrete location. I would have also instructed my people follow my wife at all times so that she wouldn't ever catch with strippers. Then lastly, I would have instructed him NOT to fuck any bitches that were working for him, just on GP. These muthafuckas is stupid as fuck, I told a bitch yesterday I could be a Governor or a Mayor, Muthafuckas would never catch me doing nothing, especially this trick ass dumb shit.

4 comments:

BUNNOBB said...

Hmmmm YEAH them niggas NEED your services...5,500 bucks for ONE batch...ohhh fukk NO...mofos paying for ass...I just told a broad...lookey here OBLATION B4 PENETRATION...pay me or pay me NO attention...Kwame mayor of Detroit...sigh... u cant take a nigga out the streets,but not the streets from the nigga...LOL...strippeers at the mansion...slipin mofos....maaaan I tell ya...

Sha Boogie said...

HILARIOUS! That would have been a fabulous idea because all of them are fucking idiots!!!

Mizrepresent said...

HAHAHA! Excellent!

MzPoetiK said...

You're hilarious...NICE blog!!