Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Dick Breath

Laface

Tha BossMack TopSoil is alive and fucken well and if niggas out there is against that weenie shit, I can’t fucken tell. What’s Good Readership? Everything is velvet over here on my side. I woke up this morning feeling good as fuck, My energy was really good, Tha BossMack TopSoil be off them vitamins for real. I remember back in tha day I saw one of tha Big Homie’s taking vitamins, a real grimy nigga, I was kind of shocked, I was like “Niggas be taking vitamins”? he was like “Niggas need to be healthy for these streets and tha Pen, I need an edge on these niggas out here” I been on them vitamins ery day since then.

I was listening to Bill Handle on tha radio this morning, He cited a study from Yale University that found African American and Hispanic Americans were more likely to get pulled over by police in the city of Los Angeles. This world is filled with smart dumb muthafuckas, this is why tha economy is fucked up, muthafuckas wasting money on shit that doesn’t really make sense.

An Afternoon Episode De La BossMack

Trichelle came by and scooped up tha BossMack and blessed me with an excellent lunch at Wakano’s in Beverly Hills, it was a beautiful afternoon. After such a Macknifacent afternoon I soon found myself in tha depths of tha Hood at Trichelle’s mother’s tilt, she had to stop by to drop sumpthin of right quick. I got out and greeted her brother Kels who was posted on tha porch and began to chop it up on some hood folk we had in common. I was there a good 5 minutes before her OTHER brother pulled up whom I didn’t know, Just tha way he pulled up and parked I knew something was wrong, tha atmosphere changed suddenly. He hoped out tha car and slammed his car door, He was maddogin extra hard and walked toward tha house with much determination. Kels stopped talking to me and asked his brother what was tha business, his brother said “Nigga some bullshit, It’s all good tho” then he disappeared inside tha house. About 3 minutes later a car load of bitches pulled up and parked, tha bitches didn’t exit tha car instead they argued with each other in tha car for a minute, I thought they were going to start fighting with each otha. Kels immediately knew what was poppin. He said “Peoples, It’s about to crack, that’s that niggas Babymama and some of her Bitches” he turned and went into tha house, he came back with his brother and his brother strode into tha yard with confidence and yelled “Bitch, get tha fuck away from infront of my Moms house and take them stupid bitches wit you” at that moment a bitch hoped out tha back seat with a proper black eye and rushed tha Nigga in tha yard, then in a blur anotha bitch got out tha front passenger seat with a pillow case tha looked like it had some cans weighing it down. Now tha Nigga was able to restrain tha first bitch, but tha second bitch caught him with tha pillow case full of cans in tha ribs before he could react, then she caught him in tha side of tha head and he went down fast, you could hear muffled sound of tha cans against flesh. Tha otha bitches came out tha car and it was a wrap, all four bitches were serving this nigga before Kels could really even get involved. Trichelle came out tha house fast, followed by her mother, Tha bitches began to retreat to tha car, Tha babymama stayed posted and began to rant and rave, then she produced a knife, everyone stopped.

Now you could see how horribly swollen and black her eye was, she bellowed like an wounded animal when she said “Fuck that, Fuck that, Give me my muthafuckin car keys muthafucka, you going to jail muthafucka, yous a dead muthafucka you evah touch me again!” Trichelle’s mother screamed “Bitch get tha fuck off my property before you get gunned down, don’t you evah disrespect my house little Bitch” Kels helped his brother up, tha brother regained composure even though he was leaking, he then threw tha babymamas car keys down tha street. Then he said “Bitch, Fuck you and your fucken car Bitch, take your Dick Breath and get tha fuck away from me”. Two of tha bitches left in tha car they came in and tha babymama jumped in tha car tha brother drove up in and left, she stopped down tha street and got tha keys he had thrown and left. I felt like I had drank ten shots of espresso. Trichelle’s Mother immediately began to curse out her brother for bringing that drama to tha house and for beating up his babymama like that. Trichelle was even talking shit to tha Nigga to. I figured tha nigga was lucky at least tha Police wasn't involed, yet.

I later found out that Babymama had went out with tha homegurls tha night before and tha bitch stayed out all night at one of her homegurls tilts, Trichelles’s brother couldn’t handle that so when he picked her up from tha homegurls tilt that morning in HER car he was extra petulant. He told her she smelled like she had Dick Breath, She said something slick about him being a broke ass nigga, then he went on an socked her in tha eye and pushed her out tha car at tha light on Manchester/Normandie.

You’ve Got to love Hood Vision.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

The nigga was weak. He should have gave the bitch her walking paper's and popped a new bitch. Him getting his ass whupped was just. He had clearly underestimated the heart of that particular bitch.

A.M.

memphiz said...

LMAO what a mess.

Corey F said...

You know what Mack, if I was that dude, I would have just dropped her. There's too many females out here to be trippin' off 1.

BUNNOBB said...

LMBPAO....Whoooooaa whut the fukk is going on...Niggas is good for sockin b@tches in their peeeprs.Niggas u got ME ova here rollin...four b@tches whoopin His ass...a sack of cans LOL...HE kinda lucky SHE didnt use fukkin nickles on his ass...he prolly would have needed stitches....Krazzzy ass story TOPSIZZLE...Nigga only U could put me right there on the damn porch wit ya...saying Daaaaaamn U got knock da fukk out!!!!!

Rell said...

WOW!!!.....yea i get the "baby boy" slant on this story....that boy needs to MAN up and stop safeguarding ho's...he driving around in HER car that another trick azz boy like himself is paying for....we got too many boys running around out here and not men...nigga need to stand up to piss and stop squatting...feel me...he should feel ashamed of himself for this fuckery....i mean her girl should have dropped her home...but thats what you get when you play the bitch to a bitch!!!!!!

SacTownGuy said...

It's a life changing event when a man becomes confident enough in himself that they don't worry about what their lady is doing. When you carry that confidence your lady won't even stray. People are attracted to confidence. I guess this dude has not learned that lesson yet.

BMG said...

LOL that shit was funny

ANGELINA said...

hmm...a pillowcase full of cans...

thanks for the idea :)