Saturday, July 25, 2009

Pinched Nerves, Kush, Neisha & Psuedo Homegurls (An Aftanoon Tha Nellaz)

neisha

I am so fucken Relucent right now, I'm in tha moment.

I had to take it slow for a few days, That pinched nerve was in my back was no joke, I'm good now. While I was down I was bootleg heavy, I checked "Public Enemies", "UP", "Pelam 1,2,3" and a little known film starring That Nigga Sticky Fingers and Fredro Star called "A Day In A Life". Now "Public Enemies" was excellent, but then again I had read tha history of Dillinger, Babyface Nelson, Pretty Boy Floyd etc. so I knew what was gonna happen, I just didn't know tha Mafia had really done Dillinger in but I'll discuss it in a bootleg movie review video, perhaps.

That movie "A Day In A Life" I feel is a must see for muthafuckas out there, I gotta check but I think that film was done by Sticky Fingaz. Now this film is tight because these niggas have an all star cast of quality actors and everyone "Rhymes" their lines like that film "Carmen" starring Beyonce and Most Def, except this film tha rhyming and music is way fucken better. I think this film was released straight to DVD and I promise I would have never heard of it, IF tha bootleg dude hadn't put me on when I asked him what else he had on deck, I always grab 3 films for ten dollars, ya dig?

Posted in tha Hood at Moms tilt on Monday, High as fuck on painkillers, muscle relaxants and Kush, Whoa I almost had a moment, I thought I was gonna OD. Shit got blurry, I started dripping sweat, my moms was looking at me like...... Son? I thought about calling emergency services lol. Never that tho, I'd have to pass out first. Anyways, I bottle of cold water to tha neck, More Kush and I was straight, No I was floating, my back pain vanished, I was like tha Buddha under tha Tree of Enlightenment, I was in Nirvana, for a minute..... Then I hear a lite tapping at my Moms Screen door and just like that a long lost bitch had cornered me once again, tha dangerous, always slick and always pulchritudinous Little Neisha. (A special note, All bitches from my past know they usually can catch me @ Moms tilt)

Neisha is a bitch I never touched yet held in esteem, we always had strong sexual tension between us. I use to use her for various hustles I ran in tha mid 90's, we were all business, ery know and then when we had a good month, I'd take her to Monty's Steak House in Westwood by UCLA, tha city views were spectacular, It doesn't exist anymore. She was a Ratted bitch at tha time no doubt, She lived in tha Carmelito's in North Long Beach, however with that being said tha bitch did dream of greater things. Neisha looked just like a chocolate version of Eve, shorter and bow legged, with very pretty feet and so tatted up she could have a spread in Inked magazine. Her most unique and distinctive attribute in my opinion was her nasal voice, she was one of those rare people who just sound dope, she could have been a great rapper. I think we would have eventually started fucking around, I was Leary because of her two kids and two different baby daddys, both in prison.

After doing business for a few months she got anotha hustle, being a Mule for some Belizian Niggas in L.A., she flew with pounds of Weed to various states. This hustle in a span of a few months drastically changed her financial status. This bitch was doing 3 to 4 runs per week. She went from struggling and doing okay to moderately balling. I thought she was doing a little to much when she copped her a Vanilla Camery krisp from tha lot and completely refurnished her apartment in tha fucken Carmelitos with high level shit, I'm talking Viking Fridge & Stove, Big Screen T.V., Nice leather sofas and lovely carpet. This was to much for her psuedo homegurls to bare, so when she began telegraphing her moves, one of her bitches snitched on her. She got cracked at John Wayne Airport in Irvine, Tha word of her crackage spread fast through tha hood, her homegurls wasted no time, they kicked open her door and cleaned her apartment tha fuck out. By tha time she got bailed out by them Belizians it was a wrap, she had nothing, then tha Belizian cats vanished. I tried to look out for her as much as I could, but eventually she had to do five in tha Feds, she was lucky she didn't loose her Kids.

Tha Neisha I faced on this day was much older and wiser now, she still looks like a tough ass teenager, but when she moves and talks it's grown woman status. She has a decent job as an administrative assistant somewhere downtown, I don't know how that bitch pulled that shit off, but she did. I hadn't seen her in almost three years, It was good seeing her. She looked at me and immediately knew something was wrong, I gave her tha scoop, she laughed at my pinched nerve story and blew more Kush wit me.

5 comments:

Keli said...

Fast money will always slow you down...

one way or another.

BUNNOBB said...

Tsk tsk tsk...Its a shame when the HATE comes to pay U a personal visit...Good story TOP$$IZZLE...Like 40-fonzerelli says...Never tell a mofo ALL yo bidness...they might B an I-witness...And BIGGIE...When mofos seeing too much U know they trying to get U touched...

Anonymous said...

I'm glad she not only survived, kept her kids, but now has her freedom, learned from not bein that clandestine, saw the treachery of so-called homgurls and now has something that's probably makin her decent paper. A level headed sista who's had one foot in the streets and the other in the square world is formidable. Anonymous Detroit.

Ashley The Great said...

Boss Mack I absolutely loved A day in the life. It surprised me cuz Im a square. LOL But you should also check out Dough Boyz. Sticky wrote and directed that one too. Why do chicks think illegal hustles are all they can't get. It's sad. If no one knows, than who can tell. Chicks need to learn to STFU!!!! Love ya.

E's said...

I enjoyed this post b/c it was a lesson...You gotta ask why she was buying things she couldn't maintain if the hustle folded? Even if she wasn't caught. She was living like she got a normal stable career and showing it off - that's a no-no.