Monday, April 05, 2010

Quzai's Vacation

bucks1

One of my new favorite things for 2010 is posting up in tha parking lot of tha Starbucks in my hood and sipping my espresso while reading a few pages of a Book. I was engaged in just that activity tha otha day, round bout 6p or 7p in tha evening, tha sun was starting to dip in tha western sky and it was Hot, it's been very summer like around these here parts.

On this day I was reading "Phaedrus" by Plato and listening esoteric Jazz on 88.1 when I saw a very real Nigga, Tha Homie Quazi. He was very frail and walking slowly with a cane, beholding this nigga like that verified what tha streets had been saying about my Nigga, he was very lucky to be alive. Tha Quazi I was currently watching was tha Complete opposite of tha Nigga he was when I last saw him 2 years ago. Tha Quazi I knew was a Stone Cold Villain & Beast, A career criminal who at 40 plus years old never had a job, I would bet he had a negative number attached to his social security number. From what I heard about him on tha streets, he specialized in Jacking Hood Tycoons in and outta state. I myself never had any problems with him, We were always cool, this is tha type of nigga that if you cool with him, everything is lovely, If you not cool with him, Anything could happen and did. I know for sure he's a member of tha BGF in Prison and he has at a minimum spent at least 15 years in prison for various crimes, he lead quite tha meretricious lifestyle.

Tha last time I seen Quazi with his Mephistophelian visage he was talking about purchasing his oldest daughter a 2008 Camery for getting accepted to Pepperdine University and having to Pistol whip tha shit outta a Nigga we both knew for talking shit at a dice game. Quazi was oblivious to my presence, he was totally focused on WALKING, and he was moving slow and methodically.

I remember when I first heard about this Niggas recent ordeal. Tha first thing I heard was "Quazi is outta here, Gunned down, Niggas don't know what happened" Tha next thing I heard was "Quazi was gunned down and was dead at tha scene, but paramedics brought him back and now he's in a coma with zero brain activity and they were thinking about pulling tha plug". I think Quazi stayed in a Coma for three weeks, they were talking about this nigga being either in a "Persistent Vegetative State" or at a minimum being paralyzed and mentally retarded. Oh but Quazi tha Gangtsa was tougher than everybody thought, Quazi woke up and was okay mentally, But he had to go to rehab to learn how to walk again.

What happened to Quazi? Tha Streets say him and his crew went to rob some Mexicans that were sitting on quite a few Chickens (Kilos of Cocaine), they had severely underestimated tha level of security these Mexicans had and tha number of killas and artillery they had ready to go. So instead of an easy come up, Quazi and crew ended up in a wild shootout that turned into everyman for themselves. Quazi ran for a Van that they were using and was Gunned down, word on tha street is that otha Niggas in his crew saw tha Mexicans stand over his body and empty their guns into Quazi, they were certain he was dead.

I was watching him getting closer to my Truck, I put down my book and stepped out in tha heat. I said "Lord Quaz! Alive and Kicking Nigga!" he looked up at me with vacant eyes, he blinked and one of tha hardest niggas I know on this planet broke into an brilliant smile of genuine happiness. 'BossMack Baby, Whats Really Good?" I gave that Nigga a hug and said "I'm Happy to see ya Nigga, Very Happy" I paused, then he said "No Nigga, I'm Happy to see Anything lol" I said "Hey, I don't know what happened, but tha streets was talking, saying you wasn't gonna make it and what not" He said "I died Homie, Real Talk, Doing some STUPID shit that I will NEVER do again...... NEVER" he added much emphasis, I said "Do you remember anything?" he said "On everything I love, On my Kids and my Mama, Nigga I Died and went to Hell, Hell is real Homie" He said this in a very sinister and real way. I said "Are you sure peoples" He said "Am I sure? Nigga I am positive, I am very fucken certain" he cleared his nose and spit a luggie on tha asphalt. He said "Shit was fucked up, We was doing some shit we should have reconsidered, Next thing you know it's everynigga for his damn self and we running to get away, I'm hearing shots, bullets flying past my head, then all of a sudden I got tha wind knocked outta me and I fell. Niggas running ahead of me looked back but they couldn't help me. I knew I was dead, I couldn't move, them Mexcans came and stood over me and everything got bright, Then I saw my entire life like a fucken movie, I saw everything I did, every little fucked up thing, even shit I forgot about. Then I was a tunnel of light and I just KNEW I couldn't be going to heaven after all tha Shit I had done, I felt people trying to grab me and then I started getting scared as fuck. Then I realized I was in a place where there was fire and people screaming that I couldn't see and tha sky was black with no stars" he stopped and sweat was forming on his forehead, he took a nakpin from tha bag of food he carrying wiped it off. He continued, he said "I know this shit sounds crazy as fuck, but I saw shadow men with glowing eyes standing around me, I knew they were Demons, then I heard a man's voice like that sounded Blue Nigga from The Watchmen say "It's not your time". Then I just woke up and I was in my hospital room and it was Three weeks later, Real Talk" I said "Damn Nigga". I watched this nigga very closely, he seemed like he was really telling tha truth. I said "Shadow Men?" He said "Look Nigga, they were like men but they were all BLACK, no clothes or details and their eyes were glowing, Listen Nigga I know how this shit sounds, I know Heaven is real because I saw Hell Homie and I'm telling all tha Niggas I care about what I saw". I said "Dude, I believe you Nigga, I have heard of shit like this don't trip, How did you feel when you woke up?" He said "Nigga, I didn't know if it was real, I couldn't talk or move, I didn't know I was alive for sure until I saw my Babymama and my kids and tha homies" I said "God gave you a shot homie", He said "Nigga I know, I'm done with Tha Bullshit out here in these Streets BossMack, I'm Done Homie".

9 comments:

BUNNOBB said...

DAMN...DEEP SHYT...NIgga gotta ponder on that...

The Real JClark said...

Great post Bossmack, glad your homie still with us. We all have to be acountable for our actions wheter they are postive or negative.

BMG said...

that was a good story, peace

Rell said...

Yes i think on top of everything this is your best post...we sometimes forget like JClark said...we all have to answer for our actions good or bad...

OrangeStar Happy Hunting said...

The spirtual realm is the realest thing going young..great story, glad your peoples were given another chance...THANK the LORD for HIs goodness, grace, mercy, compassion and salvation!!!!!

Anonymous said...

A near-death, out-of-body experience?

mzahmad said...

that's the realest shit ever. my daddy always said the invisible is greater than the visible and i do believe we create our heaven and hell while we are living.

i'm glad your boy has a chance to try again at life because i don't want live in hell above or below ground and maybe know he can change some lives.

Rich Fitzgerald said...

Reminds me of the book "A Devine Revelation of Hell."

E's said...

Heavy shit...and reading Plato at Starbucks...LOL